Random Exotics Pics 2

Which Luxury/Exotics are flooding our streets recently?

• Bentley

Votes: 99 11.5%
  • Ferrari

Votes: 306 35.4%
  • Lamborghini

Votes: 193 22.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 236 27.3%
  • Maserati

Votes: 22 2.5%
  • Aston

Votes: 8 0.9%

• Total voters

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...-shot-maserati-ghibli-ii-bi-turbo-2-8-v6.html

The Maserati Ghibli II is one of the precursors of the Maserati 3200GT which I has featured in the Supercar Spotting in Zurich, Switzerland series. The Maserati Ghibli came with 2 engine options, one with a turbo-charged 2.0 litre twin-turbo V6 producing 306hp, which was only destined for the Italian and European market. The other option happens to be the 2.8 litre twin-turbo V6 which produces slightly lower power at 284hp. Regardless, both model variants were capable of doing 0-100 km/h sprint time of 5.7 seconds and a top speed of 250.1 km/h.

What makes this car stand out from the crowd, is that it has a very menacing look. It's got really sharp looking headlights , that resembles the eyes of a predator and could eat most fast cars in its days. Even the Ferrari 355 is not spared from being chased by one of these. This is definitely "the car" that a Mafia henchman would want to be in, if he there for a great car chase and to kill his opponents. Check out the awesome photo and awe at its beauty. Definitely a great random shot from Hatyai, Thailand.

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
[H] [K] [S];1063704718 said:
Testarossa. Sorry for the lousy shot. Was kinda rushing to work...
car so wide one. susah mau parking ka?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Damn. So I guess the only two supercars I've haven't seen is the Mclarens and the Koenigseggs! Malaysians are rich daaaaaaaaamn.

BMW fanatic

Known Member
Nov 1, 2010
Petaling Jaya

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
@carcrazy_cbs: That Gallardo, is it a Valentino Balboni?[/QUOTE

ya it was a "Valentino Balboni" i think, coz i saw that rims was the same with the real "Valentino Balboni", or maybe he owns a old Gallardo Superleggera and change the rims??

carcrazy_sbs

Known Member
Oct 13, 2005
not too sure coz i was rushing to work, just snap & go didn't notice it, sorry....
if it was the real deal, that was a rare super car rite?? driven with only 2 wheels

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1malaysia greetings, I'm zul from Alor Setar, I have a 2nd generation civic, and now my car is no longer the way due to the flood drowned last year. I want to fix the engine problem but the cost is very high, so I want to change it resolved into the engine, the engine kind of hard to not know what the most ideal and no cutting off of the mounting, other than the standard engine .... intention to put the EFI engine ... help me get the best engine model .... pls ... thank for their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience