Honda Integra DC2 JDM front stolen.

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
bro Fishpimp... as i see it should be a fake number plate... if it was true the police should be already on thier door step....

Think again bro...our police? I think you should do a jpj search on the number plate and see where it goes from there. Sometimes u have to take matters into your own hands.

Regarding hot cars... all modded cars stand a risk of it being stolen and broken in. Why?
1)Its easy...most of the cars doesnt come with high tech chipped keys etc
2)The thieves NEVER get caught
3)Parts are easily sold for a lot of money in the market
4)Easy money for these pricks

I myself...being a victim myself before. I truly understand the pain of completing our beloved rides and getting it broken into....dashboard torn, glass everywhere, seats missing, meters gone and worst like in our bro here getting the car stolen. So now I dont bother installing any alarm systems... why? because its ineffective in stopping these bastards. I have a few of my own rules like many of our modded cars owners here.

-No public car parks
-Never let the car out of sight when out (Park beside when in cafe/mamak)
-Try not revealing your meters, rsm etc
-If possible..stay and park your car in a guarded homes
-No outside car wash
-No Jockey...even if there is I will keep the key myself

I own a Teg-R myself. People would think Im crazy for being overprotective of the car. They would think that its an old car....how much its worth....but to me they dont understand the kind of effort in getting the car to what it is now...the pain of building it up and the amount of cash spent on the goodies in the car. Lucky for me, its not my everyday car. So I can afford to keep it parked nicely in my porch at home. Sadly though....the car seldom gets driven out. But I think its the best right now. For the car I mean....

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Think again bro...our police? I think you should do a jpj search on the number plate and see where it goes from there. Sometimes u have to take matters into your own hands.

Regarding hot cars... all modded cars stand a risk of it being stolen and broken in. Why?

I myself...being a victim myself before. I truly understand the pain of completing our beloved rides and getting it broken into....dashboard torn, glass everywhere, seats missing, meters gone and worst like in our bro here getting the car stolen. So now I dont bother installing any alarm systems... why? because its ineffective in stopping these bastards. I have a few of my own rules like many of our modded cars owners here.

-No public car parks
-No outside car wash

I own a Teg-R myself. People would think Im crazy for being overprotective of the car. They would think that its an old car....how much its worth....but to me they dont understand the kind of effort in getting the car to what it is now...the pain of building it up and the amount of cash spent on the goodies in the car. Lucky for me, its not my everyday car. So I can afford to keep it parked nicely in my porch at home. Sadly though....the car seldom gets driven out. But I think its the best right now. For the car I mean....
True that. I'll cheers to that. :beer:

Dangerous la if alarm oso no work....they can tow your car oso...
My friend recon to get a cheap phone...masuk prepaid...hide somewhere...when something happen
activate friendfinder...can get location...ambik geng and parang toh...go chop some chicken...
Just my 2 cent...from my friend
Nice idea. Haven't thought of that. All this while was thinking of Captor or some other GPS tracker. One of the cheapest yet kinda effective idea.

Last edited:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
im currently also working on the GPS tracker and hope to make it available to the market... my celi also will be parked at home most of the time as it wont be my daily car anymore..... kina scared driving it around as many $#%$^% drivers and theives around stelling people's efford to to build up a worderfull machine... i swear if i know black magic i will curse all of them be in bad luck forever...

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Maybe we could remove this alternative method to trace your car just in case.. You'll never know who's reading. End up they are getting smarter.... What say you?!

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
I figure on planting some c4 in my next car with a radio tied to my battery so its always on. If someone steals it, i can just use my radio device and blow that shit up. That way there's no way for the cops to miss it, or for the criminals to get away, provided the cops have a big dust pan and a giant broom. :S

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
I figure on planting some c4 in my next car with a radio tied to my battery so its always on. If someone steals it, i can just use my radio device and blow that shit up. That way there's no way for the cops to miss it, or for the criminals to get away, provided the cops have a big dust pan and a giant broom. :S
Muahaha.... The car then can claim insurance :rofl: Less heartache, satisfaction guarantied...:biggrin:

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Yeah man. Some more can get revenge in one press of a button.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if yr gf drive your car how? got once my fren found his car missing, he freaked out...
but later found out his gf or tunang took the car out a while to make him angry something like that haha..

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
If gf drive the car, maybe it's time for new gf? With bigger boobs? ;D

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
tiba tiba change of topic become GF pulak.... but really tho... i would install a bomb in my car tho for revenge....

as they all say.. revenge is always sweet... XD

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD

-No public car parks
-No outside car wash

yeah man, couldnt agree more. Even my wife tells me that i'm crazy cuz whenever we're out to watch a game in mamak, my eyes would be on the car more than the screen. We are the ones who actually need to look after our car.

[H] [K] [S];1063703922 said:
Maybe we could remove this alternative method to trace your car just in case.. You'll never know who's reading. End up they are getting smarter.... What say you?!
I didnt realise that there could be these car thieves in zth too n posted on the other topic. I guess we should be careful on what we post here. Even pm also better be careful. make sure u know that person personally before u pm him ur anti theft method.

nice one bro, but dont la blow up the whole car. plant it on the driver's seat. just a small bomb will do. enough to fire that b**ta*d's a@$$ and burst his f**k**g balls. dont kill him cuz then he wont live to regret. he has to pay for it while being alive. so, u get the satisfaction of injuring him, not getting ur car stolen and u only probably pay for a new seat.

just remember to turn it off when u or someone u know is driving.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Haha or a driver seat ejector since i have a sun roof. LOL.

Yes new car comes with new GF. Otherwise new car comes with new implants for the GF! Fwuah.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
we missed on something. what if the car is towed away? guess the bomb on the driver's seat wont work. can i ask smtg, if we clamp a wheel, can they still steal the car by towing it away?

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Why not just install ejecto seats?? push of a button can send him flying... and make him pray to land on a soft spot/water or he/she will be toast...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there any possibility to change turbo to N/A?If i made this mod will it be any defect to the engine?Have been asking to few mechanics about this n they said the engine might kong..is it true?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience