Proton satria neo cps or Suzuki swift sport.

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
How can Neo beats a Suzie swift sport which is fully imported from Japan?
CBU is CBU...quality parts are there...And the swift weight a little over a tonne where neo weight 1200kg...The Neo steering wheels are heavy,good at high speed but at low speed its really not nice...zzz
Handling wise i would say suzuki swift should be a little better since its lighter and shorter wheelbase.

My comments are based on my experience test driving them...u know many ppl juz say good thing about 1 car yet they have not tested the others

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
maintenance should be no problem... engine concept same like normal car unlike if u drive rotary or boxer engine which need special workshop to handle..maybe parts a bit problem if u stranded at kampung ulu or small town...but the best things suzuki dun have fake parts problem like proton...

lameshit

Sep 17, 2011
Johor Bahru
Suzuki swift name itself contain class, reliability from Japan assured, more comfortable,crash test better rated than certain local vehicle models, more aftermarket parts, as well ad one thing, convenience to do your daily driving as the overall ratio of the car is small.

samuelschick

From Facebook
Sep 1, 2010
Subang Jaya
www.facebook.com
the M16A rev happy engine. 11:1 compression ratio thanks to the forged high compression pistons. It also has high lift camshafts, strengthened valve springs and 4-2-1 exhaust manifold all from the factory. 125bhp may not be alot but with 5 speed close ratio manual transmission it's an excellent platform to start from. Apart from that it also equipped with more goodies from the factory compared to the normal swift. 8 air bags, body hugging seat or factory option recaro, leather wrapped steering wheel, 5 lugs wheels with RFT etc. much much better than neo lor.. my swift sport still never fail me to use longer route home. hehehe

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
swift esp swift sport also handling superb...try ur self and u will know it... and Neo nowdays alot of mat rempit kaki buy it..so the value in society when using neo drop like hell.. hahaha anyway swift or swiftsport+Supercharge+stroker kit.. u will love it.... and for kaki modified new swift now very cheap only RM65k monthly only RM550... go buy and mod it...

samuelschick

From Facebook
Sep 1, 2010
Subang Jaya
www.facebook.com
stock to stock stationary dash personal test with my friends neo
normal neo 1.6 (M) - Swift Sport lead 2 car gap from starting
neo CPS (M) - Swift Sport lead 1.5 car gap. and the lead gets bigger after 4th and 5th gear swift sport can reach 180kmh easily with Ron 97 while the CPS takin ages . stock to stock comparison la this one between me and friends.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
swift sport 1.5 oso pickup can win with Neo..dunoo manual or auto one...s.sport vs neo cps..ofcoz swift win coz of close ratio gearbox and ron 97, hi-cam.. and sport tune exhaust setup.. to be fair swift sport must fight with Neo CPS R3... which come almost same spec as swift which include close ratio gearbox, tune exhaust, rechip and hi-cam (not sure)...

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

very interested to see std manual Swift Sport VS Satria Neo CPS R3....

kambing69

Known Member
Jul 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
No hi cam... only re-profiled (regrind) cam shaft + adjustable lightweight pulley, 4-2-1 extractor, remap ECU .. . . and there will be alot can me made.. especially in the engine because it is stock engine..

Just buy anything... as long you like it.. for me both are good.. pay attention that swift sport need Ron98 for its full performance though... but maybe can be mod and remap for 95~
peace~

\'ammar Dean

From Facebook
Feb 15, 2012
www.facebook.com
bro,
better do it fast if u like neo...the neo gonna stop production in oct 2011. after that u can only purchase neo R3 for rm79.9k...

let me know if u need ppl to sell u neo...i got a good SA to intro.
i really want to buy neo in 3 to 4 months time.. can you help me with that?
do you know any proton outlet than i can test drive the car in kl area?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I am looking for ABS ECU for Golf GTI 2.0l TFSI, MK5, Year 2008, Engine Code: BWA

ABS ECU (Part no. 1k0 907 379 AE) attached to ABS PUMP (Part no. 1K0 614 517 BE)

Anyone or anoybody have 1?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience