Perodua Myvi Extreme (1500cc lightweight car)

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
yeah tyhe front bumper very nice

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
simple. there isn't much option (aside from local manufacturers) to choose from at that price range. yes, before u reply me regarding vios' lowest spec price, it's still more expensive, and the mentality is "still cheaper what..."

so, there will be many many of the road. they'll multiply like rabbits !

stendedje

Apr 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
if i had to buy a car 60k, ill top up another 10k to buy an inspira lor..better comfort, better torque and better performance summore..huhu..i cant understand why myvi's are so expensive and overrated..proton put a price reasonably better..no hard feelings..just my 2 cents..:driver:

zero1

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
malaysian attitude...
nak kereta murah, power, jimat minyak, kalau kene langgar tak rosak, bole tahan sampai 30 tahun, hutang 20 tahun, tak payah maintenance bla2....

Keep dreaming boys!!!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
What I don't get is why is P2 stabbing their own feet with the pricing? Who's going to buy their 1.3 now that the 1.5 is almost the same price (low range model)

j_l200s

Dec 16, 2004
more power? 1.5 @61k? do u think it's better to get a persona instead? if u want power, go for the saga 1.6 cos it's way lighter/cheaper than the persona/new myvi.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
aiyo..i lagi tak faham kenapa kereta myvi tu mahal sangat sampai cecah rm60k++,kecil sizenya lagi enjin pun kecil juga...lagi tak ada buntut,lagi tak ada belakang disc brake ABS.depan bumper and sarung boleh jual kereta tu sehingga rm60k?mimpi lah...macam rompak siang2 duit rakyat malaysia yang baru masuk dunia kereta permotoran atau kereta pertamaku...
mahal sangat,macam mana kita rakyat miskin ke sederhana mampu beli kereta tu...beli rumah atau bayar sewa rumah pun dah beban sangat untuk orang yang duduk kl...minyak mahal sangat lagi..pump rm50 sehari dua habis..fikir dan kaji lagi harga dulu...
mari kita bantah macam kita bantah dalam kes kenaikan harga prabayar top up kredit h/phone tu...kaji lagi...

Sep 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
if i had to buy a car 60k, ill top up another 10k to buy an inspira lor..better comfort, better torque and better performance summore..huhu..i cant understand why myvi's are so expensive and overrated..proton put a price reasonably better..no hard feelings..just my 2 cents..:driver:
very true

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This happened last Saturday night in front of Institut Jantung Negara. This bastard who was driving the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, was racing with a Porsche, lost control of the Lambo and crashed into a Proton Wira. The guy in the Wira was stuck in the car with broken legs (could see his tulang) and broken hands. Bomba had to cut the Wira door to get the guy out. Watch the video and read the description.

YouTube - Lamborghini...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience