Buying a GTT - guidelines

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
Hi there,

Inspired by Darkchild in his thread of getting a GTR guide. Very informative but I think that there should be a guide on getting a GTT. I m still hunting for a suitable one now and kinda appreciate all feedbacks and guidelines on how to get a mint condition one, whether modded or not..

Anyone? Such as body check, engine check, etc...:driver:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
That only applies to crap condition ones if it's an original manual transmission.

fokyerdoder84

Known Member
Feb 4, 2008
johor
Got to test drive and feel the condition then u will know.. There r a lot in mudah. Friend of mine just got his own last week. New looks interior and exterior..engine almost factory standard, only bov n fmic..below 100k..happy hunting!!

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hi there,

Inspired by Darkchild in his thread of getting a GTR guide. Very informative but I think that there should be a guide on getting a GTT. I m still hunting for a suitable one now and kinda appreciate all feedbacks and guidelines on how to get a mint condition one, whether modded or not..

Anyone? Such as body check, engine check, etc...:driver:
Well if you're looking for advice on how to buy one then to be honest its no different from inspecting any other car. Condition, etc are all standard things to look out for. Or are you looking for details on the GTT? There's heaps of information online, what is it exactly do you want to know? Then it'll be a lot easier for the guys here to guide you further.

how many hp for gtt?
Stock is 206kw/280ps for the RB25DET NEO

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,. I'm currently looking for Original Putra Recaro back seat (only). If anyone have it please let me know ya.. Of coz condition must be good. Price.. my location is in pj. thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience