Lexus LFA laps Nürburgring in 7:14:64

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
BTW LFA is a Hypercar.. and it is not slow compare to the GTR cos its NA and not all wheel drive...but it has 50-50 balance weight which is perfect on track compare to the GTR and in long dinstance drag it will also beat the GTR... furthuremore they are also able to a smaller engine but with a biiger output to reduce fuel consumption and car weight... i will say that the LFA is flawless... Only suky thing is yeah.. its 3 times more expensive then the GTR...
no it's NOT a hypercar, it's not near mad enough, it has a hypercar price tag though. say all u want about the specs and stuff, the reality is, the special special Nurburgring edition which is supposed to be super fast at the green hell is only 10 seconds quicker than that Datsun, full stop.

GasPedal

Known Member
Jun 18, 2008
People ask mr A "hey what car u have?"
Mr A= "got nissan gtr"
People= "oh my friend also got, black one, that car is some kind of joke, affordable but faster than ferrari"

Then they ask mr B= "whats your ride?"
Mr B = "emmm.....lexus lfa"
People = "what?!! come pls let me and my friend take a look....plsss....i beg u....
Then everybody follow mr B to his car, including Mr A.

Iam sure mr A will feel sad being neglected by the crowd...eventho he got the car as fast as LFA and just 1/3 the price. And people around town will talk about about Mr B and his LFA many more month.

It is the price, rarity n supercar looks that count........even hot girls love rare car.....

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
People ask mr A "hey what car u have?"
Mr A= "got nissan gtr"
People= "oh my friend also got, black one, that car is some kind of joke, affordable but faster than ferrari"

Then they ask mr B= "whats your ride?"
Mr B = "emmm.....lexus lfa"
People = "what?!! come pls let me and my friend take a look....plsss....i beg u....
Then everybody follow mr B to his car, including Mr A.

Iam sure mr A will feel sad being neglected by the crowd...eventho he got the car as fast as LFA and just 1/3 the price. And people around town will talk about about Mr B and his LFA many more month.

It is the price, rarity n supercar looks that count........even hot girls love rare car.....
u totally missed the whole point...ahem, we are talking about speed and about how the LFA sucks in it.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
but is still beats the GTR and that is what matters... excluding brand and price of the car that is.. XD

Zaid Zainuddin

From Facebook
Oct 4, 2010
www.facebook.com
u thinks its easy to shave 10 sec? lexus even say that they use the same tyre as the 'standard' LFA...with 1740kg, the GTR, will never,EVER reach that time unless it shave its weight meaning =carbon fiber all over=crazy price tag

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
stormlcc,
may i ask,in ur opinion,in wat way only will d LFA b considered a good car n v r talking primarily abt d speed only,right?nothg abt it's price or so-called super rarity status,right?so,since clocking a lap time of 10sec faster thn almighty(in my heart,d GTR35 is indeed almighty!) is still considered as sucky,how fast shud b LFA b?
thank you.

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
stormlcc,
may i ask,in ur opinion,in wat way only will d LFA b considered a good car n v r talking primarily abt d speed only,right?nothg abt it's price or so-called super rarity status,right?so,since clocking a lap time of 10sec faster thn almighty(in my heart,d GTR35 is indeed almighty!) is still considered as sucky,how fast shud b LFA b?
thank you.
10 secs no fast, 1 minute baru fast :P

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
is it?one need 2 b abt 1 minute faster thn d competition in Nuerburgring thn only considered fast?owh,ok..now i see...coz i've never been der n of coz i can't afford 2 drive either a LFA or GTR35....dat's y i'm asking....coz frm whr i come frm,10sec is helluva lot dy...

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
yeah i agreed... all Hail.. LFA... "super hardcore LFA fan here.."

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Great display, I love the sound, the ease of the way the ride smoothers round the ring.

No doubt, few other car will again come back to rewrite their times. It's not about marque vs marque but the lfa having gone back to tweak (the sad sudden passing of naruse may have delayed some sort of development for lfa), it's great to see it's now back to unleash the potential.

There are those who laugh at veyron as having only 1000hp ++ , when some have even mod to that hp a few years ago, but the fail to recognize the development behind it. Like the veyron, some super cars have not unleashed/flex it's full potential yet.

& that I believe the lfa is only just begining to show it's stripes.

The driver makes the drive so unreal. Mind you, it's unbelievably fast, 1 sec , 2, sec or 10, in real world, it's a beastly fast

lkeong88

Known Member
Nov 1, 2009
Cheras
1 sec is more than 1 car length, 10 sec, if you drive behind you wont even see the tail lights

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Yeah man... I so want to own an lfa... But could not affort it.... Its sad....

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
one thing for sure, the LFA has the best sound in the world.. GTR? brpp brrppp brppp only.. :biggrin:

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
it is sad to see ppl still living in automotive dark ages..... Yes Lexus is toyota and Toyota is lexus..
I am sorry it doesnt have heritage like Ferrari or Lambo. However what it does have is quality, reliability and technology.
If you understand what is LFA is made off then the price is not a issue. They use the best materials.
The chassis is composite carbon fiber... this is Formula 1 stuff !!!. There is no engine like the LFA again sounds like Formula 1 ... Yes Toyota did learn a thing or two in Formula 1. Even the exhaust sound was tuned by Yamaha. The gearbox is made inhouse in Toyota ...smells like Formula 1.

So much passion was put into making this car. So do complain it is expensive compared to a Ferrari, GTR Lambo...etc.. Only 500 will be made and all are fully sold. The factory churns out 20 a month cos fully hand made..The best part is Toyota is losing money for everyone sold
so that means the car and component is worth alot more. No manufacture will dare to built a car like this. Top speed and quick of the mark alone doesn't make a supercar. How it takes corners also counts. LFA is a good all rounder...

As for GTR it is a fantastic car and my personnel favourite. it is hard to compare with LFA.
For me LFA and GTR you are paying for component and technology and not the badge.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I am trying to add a new ECU and it ask for Teeth Per Turn and Edge. Any guys know where I can find this figure?

Any know know where I can loan an oscilliscope????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience