Honda Integra DC2 JDM front stolen.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Yeah, it's where i work.

hamdinesta

Jan 5, 2009
Seems like the thieves using some frequeuncy distortion gadget to be avoid capture by cctv..

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
deacon, just curious, were u using any anti-theft devices?

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
anti theft device just 4 slowing down those bastard.... they all really expert.... only 3-4 minute to take the car... hish...
bro, feel sorry too for ur losses...

YRvi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
KL
Sorry for your loss.. Guys, lets spread the words, i'll let know the boys at few of my friend's workshop regarding this stolen car. It's our responsibility now to be alert and aware of these kinda cases. I'm suggesting that we have a sticky/bulletin about stolen zth members cars, easier to update from time to time.

And also deacon, appreciate if you could provide any related pics such as interior, engine bay or specific items tat maybe some of us could notice from emerged sellers in marketplaces.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
maybe we need to buy car clamping machines.. and clamp our cars once we park...

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Dangerous la if alarm oso no work....they can tow your car oso...
My friend recon to get a cheap phone...masuk prepaid...hide somewhere...when something happen
activate friendfinder...can get location...ambik geng and parang toh...go chop some chicken...
Just my 2 cent...from my friend

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
sorry for your loss bro. if found them, bring them to the ladyboy, let those ladyboy sodomised them until happily ever after.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
bro Fishpimp... as i see it should be a fake number plate... if it was true the police should be already on thier door step....

t_danker

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
SJ
Hey bro,

I totally understand your situation. My GTI was stolen twice last year. TWICE!

Regarding anti-theft devices, regardless of how much money you've spend, it will NEVER prevent someone from stealing it. It will only prolong the process. I had immobilizer, steering and clutch lock and the car was still managed to be stolen (suspect it was towed).

Be careful guys.

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Clamping the tires, hmm sounds like a good idea. il be doing that from now on.

sorry for your loss bro.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone, i'm seeking a set of exhaust system for my subaru forester SF5, from downpipe to rear muffler. Anyone if wanna sell off theirs or have any idea any place has it please give a tinkle. Many thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience