FD2R Clutch Pump

ylong

Jul 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all Sifu and Bro,

Anyone know where can i or any of the local garage whose know how to modify our stock fd2r clutch pump (Plastic) --> (Metal). Please share with me!!!

Because i had changed my clutch pump twice. And recently i had encounter such problem, When i clutched in, my clutch pedal got stuck at depressed position, At first i tot my clutch pedal stuck due to the carpet and when i stop aside and lift it up and then i tried to pump again and it felt empty @@

Last edited:

jaj_prakaash

Known Member
Jan 11, 2007
Jurong
Don't know any local garage doing it but J's Garage of Singapore does modification on the stock clutch pump...

crtee

Apr 8, 2009
bro...what clutch r u using???aftermarket???or stock one??

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
bro the stock clutch pump already made by alloy body or its thats you means the tank ?
i dont think the tank made any clutch fail unless it crack or leaking only the pump will do the pedal flat

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if you earn more than RM2500 per month and you don't have commitment yes you can buy "lancer" or your dream car.

how about people earn less than that and got a lot of commitment can they buy?
All Malaysian citizen can not run from Proton expenses laa... even U buy others car like Honda, Toyota, BMW, Merc & etc.. the expenses still incurred in your new car... That why Proton never care about their product interm of Cost vs Quality coz we as Malaysian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience