all sifu pro for SE LIMITED come in plss

arrisonv67

Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
im now wan to custom my SE Lmtd body ...
can offer me wat Front Bumper , Skirt , Rear Bumper and spoiler(mean like Subaru) can tell me all part can fit to SE Limited without problem ...pls all SIFU SIFU hlp me

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
make it look like AE92 supercharger. IMO, this version of AE92 has the best look. I think one of toyota user in zth use this car as his signature, but I forgot who.

tonyops

Known Member
Oct 28, 2010
Sarawak
The best is keep a low profile stock look, with some decent rims.. BUT with a monster under the hood!!!!

ae92r

Known Member
Feb 21, 2007
Levin enough....pasang with the yellow light bodypart.....cun meh....uiks

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
don't get it with people trying to fit super gigantic subaru imp/evo/gt spoilers on their bonnets...wondering what was in their brain when they were at the shop buying the spoiler...lol...a small ducktail is good enough..anyway, someone meat is another person's poison...hahahahha...anyway, for ae92, i agree with the trueno ae92 facelifted front..hahaha..if only jpj didn't know it was not original front of ae92...now jpj boys too smart de...thanks to internet...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its has been a while since we had a posting because we are actually in the mist of switching into another platform to showcase our work (Youtube). Anyhows, Here we have an Kia Optima K5, one of the most luxury Kia can offer to you. The owner, has had 2 cars done by me already and wanted the last car (the wife's car) to be detailed and coated as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience