Toyota Camry 2012

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
so sad...so cheap....in boleh land this is a luxury car....
Imagine if u work in US it is only 22K which u can pay off in 6 mths.
Even if u convert it is only RM 66K which can pay off in 1 to 2 years.
But here you buy for RM175K and have to take 9 years repayment
just to fill someone else coffer immediately while we are stuck with a fat loan
we are so naive.....:banghead:

The only way to stop the vicious cycle...is to stop buying new & recon cars ......cripple the system..... The buck stops here!!!!!

Btw the camry looks nice...ha ha ha
haha very true...on next 13th GE u know wat to do yah.....dun vote for Bini Najib haha...

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
@Bro Danz: Lolz.. Hahaha....Nice one.

I wonder how much does it cost when it reaches M'sia..

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Buying new & recon cars got nothing to do with high tax, you'll just be hurting the auto industry which supplies job for many thousands of people and is vital for the economy.....its the gov. you need to change genius .....:stupid:
Changing govt may not solve the issue...it is a good money making scheme who want to shut it down !. Vital to the economy yes and no.....
yes it will hurt the auto industry short term but if everyone keeps quite does it mean it is correct.?
Then again the auto industry will lobby when they get hit so the "G" will have no choice
to come to compromise that works for everyone. They cant ignore ppl working in the auto industry as u mentioned thousands of ppl and vital to economy.....

But all it needs to start for somewhere....rite..

Again dont get me wrong I am not saying eliminate all the taxes. Work out something reasonable.
Win win for everybody not just the manufactures and others..:biggrin:

luqae

Known Member
Dec 4, 2008
This camry will be assemble in Malaysia, hopefully the price is reasonable.

rageaccel2

Known Member
Dec 22, 2010
Shah Alam
the headlight look like they come from korea...

fiuz85

Known Member
May 26, 2009
KL-Kuantan
its all about the money for the big big fish.... no choice buy proton n used proton untill u die.... kill kill die die...........:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Master Mentor

Known Member
May 23, 2011
Selangor
I remember about 15 years back, when i want to order a wira, i was hinted to pay kopi money!! Surprisingly many people were rushing to pay this kind of money to get a "basic car" with a debt!!

While i was in uk, a basic brand new Audi/BMW/Mercedes cost about 20k, if i have not mistaken, monthly installment was 300, but the showroom was empty, i mean no customer!!

Many years back a couple of French unknowingly happen to talk about prices of cars, there were like pointing to an E-class:"how much does one of these cost here?" I gave an estimated quote which happens to be in the 6-figure region, their jaw dropped !! "Why are there so many of these here??" (they must be thinking we have a lot of "millionaires" in bolehland)

The point is, regardless of how high the price and the taxes, people are still rushing to put their orders in new car launches....obviously our people can afford to pay the difference!! If there is no problem, why fix it?

zuruzuruz

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Ampang
that is why motorsports in malaysia is so lagging behind compared to neighbouring countries, indonesia n thailand.. hell brunei too!

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
I remember about 15 years back, when i want to order a wira, i was hinted to pay kopi money!! Surprisingly many people were rushing to pay this kind of money to get a "basic car" with a debt!!

While i was in uk, a basic brand new Audi/BMW/Mercedes cost about 20k, if i have not mistaken, monthly installment was 300, but the showroom was empty, i mean no customer!!

Many years back a couple of French unknowingly happen to talk about prices of cars, there were like pointing to an E-class:"how much does one of these cost here?" I gave an estimated quote which happens to be in the 6-figure region, their jaw dropped !! "Why are there so many of these here??" (they must be thinking we have a lot of "millionaires" in bolehland)

The point is, regardless of how high the price and the taxes, people are still rushing to put their orders in new car launches....obviously our people can afford to pay the difference!! If there is no problem, why fix it?
Yeah...the high price is masked by long loan that is why ppl dont see it. As long as I can pay monthly i dont care how long the loan is... soon enough bank will offer 15 years loan..ha ha ha...
All boils down to awareness that you are getting ripped off.... and you are getting deeper in debt
while the car u purchased is depreciating like hell..

Just imagine civic in 10 years time will cost RM150K but hey don't sweat it there will be 15 years loan.. so everyone can afford.....who is the loser at the end....:mad:

Another thing foreigner may think there is alot of millionaires here by the sheer number luxury cars but what they dont know is that we have "very good" financing scheme...ha ha ha. If they only knew....... we will be laughing stock...:biggrin:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
I totally agree with Master Mentor..the same situation happen to me when my friends from Europe came over and we had a discussion about car prices here and in Europe. The standards for cars in Europe is very high and regulation very strict and yet the prices are cheaper over there....

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
yep...agree..was in the UK and even a second hand cooper S R53 cost only 6995 pounds..and is really not regarded as a well to do person car compared to malaysia..just a typical 'hoodie' boy racer car..when a person drive the exact same car in msia, typical msians will generalise these ppl as 'wah, banyak duit ohh' , 'rich bastard car' or duno what other terms....this is what happens when there are so many cronies and corruption in the land called bolehland...u just imagine if you buy a 130k altis today with a 9 years loan...down the road in 5-6 years time, the car value is half-ed but you would still be paying the same amount of loan till it is settled with I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T..ppl would say 'nvmla, small amount only mah everymonth...' but don't really realise how much they are losing in the long run just for the sake of self impression....would not be surprised to see a few more years, a newer gen altis or civic would hit the 150k-180k...no wonder there are so many 'paper-milionnaires' in msia...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i've noticed at the shops that the cheaper alarm systems don't
come with their own relay (they utilize the existing one), the
expensive ones do. does anyone know whether this factor is
important?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience