subaru impreza sti v9 been stolen!!

james404

Known Member
May 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
be strong bro
hearing ur stories i really felt deep down inside..n for those of us here who really love our rides, i bet they might feel the same way too..at least you're on the side where u know what really happened to ur car rather than in the "searching" moment which is worse in any given situations..all the best in finding the culprit and may justice be prevailed

Funnydidi

Sep 11, 2009
Johor Bahru
Sorry to hear that bro..
Even my shoe kena stolen, i already geram like hell.. dont even say cars..

so will insurance pay for it or u can claim from somewhere? or u have to bear all the costs urself?
anyway.. is at least better than nothing to eventually find ur car.. even though is not in the ori shape..

BOYZSSS

Jan 4, 2006
so sadly is after that incident got many suspects things inside my car such as like shoes, cigrates, bank in slips... tats can become useful for police to catch the suspect but they all dint do anything, no picture, no report in details, etc... just in this case like i make myself accidently and then i need to go claim myself, just the simple case their doing!!!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

i lost my car... i lost my money and i lost my time.... in such as stolen car case, malaysia police just threat like a simple case and close file easily!!!

Funnydidi

Sep 11, 2009
Johor Bahru
so sadly is after that incident got many suspects things inside my car such as like shoes, cigrates, bank in slips... tats can become useful for police to catch the suspect but they all dint do anything, no picture, no report in details, etc... just in this case like i make myself accidently and then i need to go claim myself, just the simple case their doing!!!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

i lost my car... i lost my money and i lost my time.... in such as stolen car case, malaysia police just threat like a simple case and close file easily!!!

Sigh.. Malaysian police really disappoint us.. Never do things seriously.. suspects will never get caught.. haiz..
Feel sorry for u.

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
i feel sorry for you bro. my car been hijack on last friday. luckily car is still there and thank god they took a iphone cable only.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Sigh.. Malaysian police really disappoint us.. Never do things seriously.. suspects will never get caught.. haiz..
Feel sorry for u.

they will when they know you are a big shot.

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
i don't know how they do it.... when i reach my car. i feel something wrong and inside my car is very messy. Maybe because i parked at macdonald they don't have time to do proper stealing. takkan lah mahu raya macam tu!!

Funnydidi

Sep 11, 2009
Johor Bahru
Agreed!

i don't know how they do it.... when i reach my car. i feel something wrong and inside my car is very messy. Maybe because i parked at macdonald they don't have time to do proper stealing. takkan lah mahu raya macam tu!!

Maybe he is just desperate to charge his/her Iphone.. lol!

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
apa boleh buat, we wait for the news that malaysian police Evo 10 been stolen. Wow!!! that will be an interesting story

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
If u make a big deal out of it like go to MCA or u put a bounty on the theft then only police will do their job properly. If u depend on them to catch the asshole wait la.. Nothing benefit them. If the evidence been touch or tempered no use already.. sorry for ur lost, be strong n curse them everyday.

BOYZSSS

Jan 4, 2006
dayline668 - yup bro.... i agree what are u saying and i will try my best to mke to benefits them... anyway thanks for all your buddy comment and suggetions...

[email protected]

Known Member
Mar 1, 2009
i feel sorry for you bro. my car been hijack on last friday. luckily car is still there and thank god they took a iphone cable only.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

2 years ago this also happen to me, near suzis corner ampang, all they take was iphone cable and remote for the head unit, so stupid these people

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout

Somehow I wonder, is it Malaysia really lacking in term of police manpower that car theft cases very difficult to solved, OR are we having an incompetence police force that lazy to open case file and do the investigation??? :confused:

Maybe car theft is not considered by PDRM as a serious crime here.... :banghead:

[email protected]

Known Member
Mar 1, 2009
also sorry to hear about this bro, its saddening when things like this happen, for us petrol heads even more so as these cars are our pride and joys, my fingers are crossed that everything works out and you are compensated for the loss... its a sad world we live in where things like this happen... if only people would realise the trouble they cause

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) I would like to change my crv 99 engine..

what the types of engine suit with my crv..

or maybe have any optional ideas to make the more powerful then the stock..

2) Where can i find crv 99 body kit?? Such as MUGEN etc..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience