Toyota vs FD2R

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
interesting discussion...being defensive on the brands are natural human reaction...since they are fond to the brands for so long...but just keep it to your self...we all can google the facts and stuffs inside the internet...here i believe the TS wanna share real life encounter of differ brands...whether you got smoke or kena smoke...doesn't matter...leave that to the professional drivers on racing track...as for us "public" driver...drive sensibly and safely on the road...

selamat hari raya...maaf zahir dan batin...

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
hehehehe. This really a TCSS thread now!! ish ish issh..

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
Mega valves = 1,000,000 valves

no other technologies can compete proton...hehehehe

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
i think both toyo and honka are great cars....look at their sales figure as compare to others...ppl will only choose a great car to own...to his/her needs
honda always tapao me when my son on the car seat behind and i always tapao honda when/maybe a toy stuck under his pedal...so its really depends lor.... who knows???
but in track its totally different story but for sure is toyota no longer produce a low or mid range performance car.....awaiting for FT86 !!!

BE5RSK

Known Member
Dec 31, 2009
Besaout
Bro, that question might ignite World War 3, man :listen:

Ok, joke aside... My bet would be on 1JZ-GTE. Bigger displacement combo with turbo. :adore:

Don't shoot me arrr... Mau raya ni...

kimoka

Known Member
Jul 20, 2006
Let's just say that ppl who only read the first post may find it offensive to the FD2R owners, I am one of em, I mean, to call a 200k car overrated, a bit harsh right? That is until the OP said that this is a TCSS topic, then yeah, I follow all.
Overrated la ...
2ZZ on lotus elise or exige WAYYY better.

Still counted rite? toyota engine :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My fren prefers to manually shift gear (low to higher) whenever the needle reaches 4k rpm. Nothing lower than that. He like to tarik longer becoz it feels sportier getting stuck to his seat. He oso like the exhaust note.

My mechanic tarik and then change gear, just by listening to the engine rev. He says only greenhorns look at rpm meter when driving on the road wor.

As for me, I tarik until 3k rpm becoz wanna safe petrol, Besides, my car engine oredi old old and vibrates oso...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience