Bad News re: rokok_sebatang

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
sad to hear this. hope everything turns out fine. hope he will celebrate raya like everyone else.

prayers are for him and his family.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
i am happy to say that fahmi wife n newborn are safe after the C.Section. Baby in incubator but preterm. His wife still in a coma. Currently under going a process of cerebral protection. Latest information shows that she might recover if things dont get worse. lets just hope for the best

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i am happy to say that fahmi wife n newborn are safe after the C.Section. Baby in incubator but preterm. His wife still in a coma. Currently under going a process of cerebral protection. Latest information shows that she might recover if things dont get worse. lets just hope for the best
Alhamdulillah.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
alhamdulillah ya rabb, mudah2an dipermudahkanlah dan ringankanlah dugaan sahabat2 kami, amin..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Alhamdulillah. Thanks for the update Doc. I understand you have to maintain some level of discretion to protect Mac's privacy so this is really much appreciated news. I feel so much more relieved although from what I understand there are no guarantees at this stage and its still a long journey towards recovery.

That's why I think he needs our support more than ever. He could be looking at time off from work etc so please let's all try help where possible.

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just to repeat the nominated account for contributions:

Banking details:

Nazli/Temujin (Maybank): 1510 3462 0090

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Sad to hear this thing happened to our friend.... Prayers for him, his wife & his newborn.... Hope everythin' will turn out fine... Be strong bro..

Nazli,
I'll transfer my donation to your Maybank account by tomorrow... Hope my small contribution will help him a long way...

ONEshot_3121

Jan 21, 2006
selangor
Sorry to heard about what happen to u bro...hope everything goes fine...ada hikmah di sebalik kejadian...be strong and may Allah bless u...amin

Slowboy

Known Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Alhamdulillah on hearing the update news hopefully everything went smooth for the family. Also please drive safe especially on this raya ocassion, heard on the news its quite frequent of the acccident to happen in the info trafik plus. Safe journey guys.

Btw, strong brotherhood shown by skyline community. Congrats...

bnr_32

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.. Ya Allah! Berilah pahala kepada saudara kami fahami dan gantikanlah dengan yang lebih baik dari musibah yg menimpanya.. amin ya rabbal al aminn

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
dr. d. thanks for the update, lets hope his wife would go thru the trauma stage

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience