Selamat hari raya

todak

Sep 29, 2006
SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL OUR MUSLIM MEMBER *MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN*:driver::biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Might as well tumpang in this thread.

Selamat Hari Raya to everyone here. I'd like to take the opportunity to ask for forgiveness from anyone whom I may have offended both here and in real life. If you feel slighted in any way due to something I said in the past, please know that it was never intentional.

On a brighter note, whoever is stuck celebrating the 1st day of aya in KL, please do come by. PM me and I'll give you my address. Whoever happens to be in Perlis on the 3rd day of Raya please come by for our open house (doubt anyone would be so unlucky to end up in Perlis)!

todak

Sep 29, 2006
[PIMPIN];1063673792 said:
Might as well tumpang in this thread.

Selamat Hari Raya to everyone here. I'd like to take the opportunity to ask for forgiveness from anyone whom I may have offended both here and in real life. If you feel slighted in any way due to something I said in the past, please know that it was never intentional.

On a brighter note, whoever is stuck celebrating the 1st day of aya in KL, please do come by. PM me and I'll give you my address. Whoever happens to be in Perlis on the 3rd day of Raya please come by for our open house (doubt anyone would be so unlucky to end up in Perlis)!
hi ,me in jitra::biggrin:

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Selamat Hari Raya to All 'NSOC' members and everyone who read this :smokin: Berhati-hati di jalan raya..Ingat lah orang tersayang...DON't 'DRIFT' and DRIVE!! :driver:

syamri.escobar

Oct 14, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
To skyliners & other members... have a safe journey and celebrate Hari Raya & Merdeka...
Maaf zahir Batin... To sad... my car at workshop till after raya... whaaaaaaa : (...
doing paint job (new baju raya for her)...

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
Selamat Hari Raya to all muslims and happy holiday to the rest. Please drive safely and have a good celebration.

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Selamat Hari Raya AidilFitri to all the member who celebrate it.... Maaf Zahir & Batin... Drive Carefully...:driver::driver:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Still...when you coming back?
Aku balik pagi raya ke-3. Malam tu open house. Dtg la rumah?

Seri Pelangi,
Jalan Teluk Jambu,
Bintong
01000 Kangar

Alah, if you head towards Sg Batu Pahat, impossible to miss.

Last edited:

Eagle

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri - maaf zahir & batin to all Skyline friends whom celebrate 1 Shawal. Have a great holiday... till we meet again.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was in Dusseldorf, Germany and by chance I bumped into this gorgeous supercar. I was not expecting the French parade to drop by. It was the Dusseldorf Frankreichfest (Dusseldorf French Festival) and there were tons of classic French cars on display, including the famous Renault Turbo 5. (which unfortunately, due to my SD card crash, I've lost all the high quality...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience