Malaysian Skyline Club?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Please note the following in addition to ALL the previous documents attached:

To reiterate what I've already covered in the previous pages, the Club would need volunteers for the following positions in the steering committee. Bear in mind that your positions/posts would be temporary and up until the first AGM during which you may run again for office or choose to hand over duties to others.

1) President: Nazli Haffiz (Temujin)
2) Vice President:
3) Secretary:
4) Treasurer:
5) Committee Member (Events & Promo):
6) Committee Member (Media & Website):
7) Committee Member (Membership, Merchandise):

Additionally, we'd probably need volunteers from at least 7 States (please confirm the laws regarding this) meaning your MyKad address would need to be at the State for which you're volunteering your efforts.

Tasks (from 19 August 2011):
In The Next 30 Days:

1) Finalize club name, logo (if necessary), club colours, etc
2) Pro tem committee identified
3) Temporary club mailing/place of business address identified

In The Next 60 Days:

1) Club constitution and by-laws drafted, brought before pro tem committee
2) First meeting for pro tem committee to formalize the above
3) Submission of all relevant paperwork to Registrar of Societies
4) Draft tentative list of activities for the year
a. Regular activities: weekly drives, TT
b. Occasional activities: mega gathering, cruise, trip
c. Yearly activities: club track day
d. One-off activities: participation in automotive events under club banner

In The Next 100 Days:

1) Organize club merchandise – membership card, sticker, etc (TBD)
2) First membership drive - target of 70 new members not including pro tem committee
3) Virtual HQ – online portal with key info initially but in time will have forums, etc
4) Club gathering – coverage/exposure in Hypertune, Shift or Extreme Kars (DONE)

Planned by Year's End for Execution in First Quarter 2012:

1) Club track day
2) Family day, overnight or weekend trip to somewhere like PD, Melaka, Desaru, etc
3) Affiliation with overseas Skyline clubs

Please treat the following as a guide and feel free to edit where deemed necessary.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Pergh...memang ada tokoh jadi menteri. LOL.

Please post this up on FB group.
You think Menteri does this sort of thing LOL?

I told you bro, I'm a behind the scenes guy. I can do the work without a post, this isn't UMNO ;)

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Please refer to the attached document on the official Facebook page for the soon to be setup MSC:

Malaysian Skyline Club: Facebook Page

See if your name is on the list or not. If not, please let Azmir Zainuddin (Blood Red) know and he will update the database. Information needed is exactly like how I've done for my entry (sorry for moving it all the way up to the top, but needed to show format).

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
By the way, the Club Constitution I sort of drafted was for a Pertubuhan Yang Tidak Mempunyai Cawangan meaning there aren't any requirements regarding members from other States. Therefore, the tentative name of the Club in Malay was Kelab Pemilik Nissan Skyline or in English Nissan Skyline Owners Club. This means there will be no Malaysia or Malaysian in the Club's name.

If everyone is fine with that, then the application needs minimal editing for submission to Registrar of Societies. Having the Malaysia or Malaysian tag requires not only representatives in other States but bear in mind those States need to have some form of Club operations which requires upkeep, maintenance and all other related paperwork which can be a hassle.

What I'm getting at is that I've pretty much sorted all the paperwork should everyone agree with just a simple Nissan Skyline Owners Club. Over time, this will mean less requirements and conditions yearly. Study the relevant documents before deciding gentlemen.

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
Hi guys, sorry for not checking out this topic any earlier as I've been rather busy with work.

Do drop me a PM once you guys firm up on a meeting..

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
dont you think Skyline Owners sounds better....no need la to mention club or whatsoever

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
dont you think Skyline Owners sounds better....no need la to mention club or whatsoever
I'm not sure if the ROS will allow it because everything is referred to as a Pertubuhan in the the filing/paperwork. But I guess something for the Steering Committee to consider. I hope they take note of this so they can discuss on Friday.

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
true true....but something different would be nice....semua club pun got owners club behind...mcm tak bes pulak

matthew36

Aug 16, 2010
Ipoh
Perlis, Perak, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Johor & Pahang.. Settle. I believe we have Skyliners active in ZTH from these states.

:top:
while u guys try to finalize this NSC matter,i will seek the skyline owner in Ipoh Perak bcoz im from here(ipoh)...but unfortunately as far as i know,there's alots of skyline owner back then few years ago now they already sold their car...most active nowdays at ipoh here only 2 owner including me,others mybe buzy or slowdown already....but still i can try to aproach them slowly,dont worries...cheers :driver:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Zthers, I just check out this piece of muffler @ my local shop and I find it is very interesting... sorry bout the pic .. my scanner like over exposed....

When I first saw this in the ad, I quickly go and check it out then I take up and SHIT ... is so light and rather cheap.
However I discover one thing funny, its not real fiber at all, so I think it just another gimmick... but yet it look so nice I wanted o...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience