Buka Puasa

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Alhamdulillah & thank god for keeping us safe and gave us determination to ensure this charity goes as smoothly as planned. And not forgetting those who made this charity more lively even with our little contribution, atleast can help all the orphans and gave them the motivation in achieving something in their lives. Kudos to mr pimpin and mr blood red in gathering all skyliners...for those who did not come due to unforseen event etc, thank you for your ikhlas contribution especially mr lemon demon hehe...

To mr justin and mr dinesh, thanks for your support with your t-shirt and car magazines (the sexy one I gave it to ustaz for compliance review before he hand over to the kids hehe) and hope that you've enjoyed being apart of us for break fasting. Mr akram with his duit raya (even I got 1 haha) and cup cakes from his parents, mr andrey with 'songkok',hamba Allah for 'tudung',mr eagles for body gel perfume etc. Only god can repay your generousity.

Below are the skyliners who've attended the charity event:

1. Mat baha
2. Freeman
3. Feezdya
4. Jahax
5. Khairil
6. Andrey
7. Rosdi
8. Reccojji
9. Dr. D
10. Temujin
11. Nizam
12. Azman
13. Justin & dinesh
14. Member nizam (navara)
15. Pimpin
16. Gebeng
17. Kahar
18. Blood red
19. Saiful
20. Madi
21. Eagles
22. R34 4 doors (sorry forgot his nick)
23. Pokku
24. Member andrey
25. Akram

Please let me know if your name not in the list. Hope that we enjoy from the first moment till the end. That's all from me..sorry if there's any discomfort etc.
Slamber name aku xnaik..tau la a bit late :banghead: ..a bit jer..hehe..dah tu tinggal aku sorang2 kat karak :burnout:...huhu..anyways thanks to all members who attended this event..hope to c u guys on next event.. :smokin:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Alahai aku baru nak tido then dapat mimpi name hang tak naikk dah aku dah edit. Lain kalai jgn dtg lambat lagi haha.

44's

Jan 3, 2007
Hey guys, it's me Justin. I'm seldom in the forums but I came across this post by coincidence. Thank you for having us as part of the charity event and for the many kind words. It was a great pleasure for Rev-Junkies, Dinesh and me as it is not always we find ourselves going to great lengths to help and spend time with the less fortunate. Those kids have something more to look forward to and it's all because of your kind hearts.

Hats off to the organizers, those who donated and those who attended (you know who you are) for making the event a success, plus setting an example for others. Do not apologize about the preparations or anything else...everything was perfect!

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hey guys, it's me Justin. I'm seldom in the forums but I came across this post by coincidence. Thank you for having us as part of the charity event and for the many kind words. It was a great pleasure for Rev-Junkies, Dinesh and me as it is not always we find ourselves going to great lengths to help and spend time with the less fortunate. Those kids have something more to look forward to and it's all because of your kind hearts.

Hats off to the organizers, those who donated and those who attended (you know who you are) for making the event a success, plus setting an example for others. Do not apologize about the preparations or anything else...everything was perfect!
Justin,

Thanks for donating some Rev-Junkies apparel to the boys of Nur Zaharah and secondly, thanks in advance for any future coverage you may be able to give us in Hypertune and Shift. As you know, we're trying to reach out to Skyline owners nationwide and although ZTH will always be where it all began, we've managed to reach out to more owners using Facebook and hopefully coverage in the magazines will give us that much needed boost.

BTW, if you don't photoshop the pictures to make all of us look slender just remember I know where you live LOL (J/K... or am I?) :biggrin:

pokkuNeo

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
salam..
buh la gamba skeping dua sape2 yg bwk kamera tu..
time kaseh..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
pokkuNeo,

I was thinking of gathering a compilation of the best pictures taken and emailing them to Ustaz Yahya. Anyone with pictures, please resize etc or whatever it is you photo people do then select the best ones please?

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Thumbs up to RR, Feez, Justin & Dinesh as well as the rest of the Skyliners.

Happy to see us making a change (even the slightest of gestures) to the lives of these kids.

:top:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Some photos courtesy of Justin & Dinesh

Have to put this pic up, if not later Feezdya merajuk!

The demonic kereta pasar

Soon with 600whp fully forged RB26

Superb R34

rokok_sebatang, last to arrive but first to eat! :biggrin:

Adik, belum masuk waktu lagi lah!

The Otai-s

Kantoi butt-kissing

Pure stealth

Sticker doesn't look to senget lah..

Everybody had a good time

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
awesome pics, i like hafeez gtr with machine gun holes at the front bumper..hehehehe

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Coverage of the event in this month's Hypertune and Shift magazines.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
sampai hati gambar kete dan aku takde dalam hypertune! taknak beli lagi dah magazine ni!

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
This is a copy of an email I've just sent to Ustaz Yahya on behalf of us all regarding the coverage of the event in both Hypertune and Shift. I guess I owe everyone here an apology as well since I initiated the event and managed to get Hypertune and Shift to give us some exposure, I should have taken extra care in making sure they understood the scope of what Badan Amal Nur Zaharah does.

My sincere apologies. The email is in italics below and was CC'd to Justin at Hypertune/Shift:

Assalamualaikum,

Semoga Ustaz dan keluarga dalam keadaan sihat termasuklah juga anak-anak di Nur Zaharah. Di sini saya sertakan keratan-keratan dari majalah Hypertune dan Shift yang memaparkan aktiviti berbuka puasa yang dianjurkan bersama Badan Amal Nur Zaharah tempoh hari. Terlebih dahulu saya perlu minta maaf banyak-banyak kepada Ustaz dan semua anak-anak di Nur Zaharah diatas kesilapan yang terdapat pada kedua-dua artikel ini di mana Nur Zaharah dilabel sebagai rumah anak-anak yatim walaupun Nur Zaharah bukan sahaja menjaga anak-anak yatim tetapi juga mangsa penderaan, kanak-kanak dari keluarga yang susah dan sebagainya.

Saya risau sebenarnya kalau ada diantara anak-anak Nur Zaharah terutamanya yang lelaki terbaca artikel-artikel ini diluar sebelum saya dapat menjelaskan hal ini. Mana tahu, takut ada yang tersinggung sebab hati masing-masing semuanya berbeza. Oleh itu, saya minta tolong Ustaz sampaikan salam saya kepada semua anak-anak di sana dan berharap agar tiada yang ambil hati dengan kesilapan dalam artikel-artikel tersebut.

Razlan Radzi

(Email ini juga dihantar kepada penerbit majalah Hypertune dan Shift sekadar untuk memaklumkan pada mereka. Kesilapan tetap berpunca daripada saya kerana tidak cukup jelas menerangkan kepada mereka tentang kerja amal kebajikan yang dijalankan di Badan Amal Nur Zaharah).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How much work am i looking at to fit a ver.7 Brembos on a satria (both 4pot-frnt/2pot-rear)..? :bike:
I was wondering Cause the sti's brembo caliper mounts on the back-end of rotor compared to Evos that mounts them on front-end of rotor like most FWD brake.

Other than having to use a wheel dat fits.. wat bout the caliper mounting brackets etc.
Is it actually impossible? any experience on this kind of conversions..? :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience