Track Day Support Group 2011.

keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
He should not blame the others....
Behonest i feel the same haha...

But now he have to read all the replies above in "positive" way then it will be good advise =P

@Elsm80: Anyway thats some thumb of rules in the track so becareful when u in there and if u be humble and ask those sifu in here i reckon they all willing to share their experiences...

cheer and safe :driver:

p/s: throw away driver's ego is the best way to mix with racers :biggrin:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
n FYI elms80,beside OTD,der r private track sessions like RCA,HPC,etc.......prolly u shud try dis private sessions 1st,get ur skill up 2 mark b4 u venture into OTD IF u think fast cars r intimidating/bullying u..besides,during dis private track session,they haf slots whr u can engage instructors 2 teach u everythg proper.....of coz hafta pay sum fees lar.....n mind u,having an experienced driver in ur car 2 teach u,better still IF u let him drive ur car n let him teach u will do u ALOT of good!.....i shaved 4sec off my previous lap time just by having sum1 sit in my car n teach me...all u hafta do i rajin abit,seek d opportunity n ask..it's not dat hard......

Last edited:

spiul

May 23, 2006
yup really aggree with akuma and keeltha. make yourself comfortable at the track.

KEE aka Storm

Known Member
Nov 22, 2009
Subang Jaya
my personal experience la, fast car fast driver not lansi one...
those who are slow but think that they are "fast" are the lansi one.

i have many times play with car/driver faster than me on track, clean/gentlemen fight at the corner, later when they overtake me, we both give thumbs up to each other, cause both enjoy the bumper to bumper battle, syiok....

then there's one time one sohai who is not fast, but think that he is "very fast" drive like a fucker pushing other cars off the track and force his way through, and at one corner he mess up his racing line, lost control and crash into me, my rear right wheel bengkok... some more he say i langgar him. This is the example of lansi driver la, but lucky there are not many driver like that in SIC.

i'll say, learn the DOs and DON'Ts on track and in pit before you join OTD, respect each other, and you will enjoy yourself on OTD =)

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Well, Thank you all for the feedback and it is really much appreciated.

Sadly however it is also reinforces my belief that Track guys like you all have no idea what I'm trying to get at.

Here are my cogent points.

My car and timing is none of your business, I have done my track time and I know the etiquette.

My problem is the "clique-ish" juvenile attitude shown on track and even here. I am honestly aghast at the way you have judged me, newbie or not.

Btw....some misconceptions and ignorance on your part.

The online SIC calendar is not really up to date as there are various changes made to it as the year goes by. There are private functions taking up "open" sessions. My point here is that this facility is and was sold to the nation as a "public and social amenity". Our "open" public track days are meant to take priority and not the other way round. All Sundays should be open days and if you want a corporate function, go take a weekday. YOU are a taxpayer and have the right to demand this. Rather then taking MC and going for a track day. YOUR attitude and stupidity is so profound and you even have a bunch of monkeys agree-ing with you which is even worse. Obviously you haven't been to any foreign tracks to know better.

Next, Again this may be due to your lack of exposure BUT most track biased communities are very open to all levels of drivers, be it online or offline. I am not the best driver but I do not judge. I do not presume to act that i know better. I merely want to create a space where like-minded drivers can feel at home in sharing their knowledge and experience. The problem with Malaysian track drivers are that they always hang out with the same bunch of monkeys and as a result are never learning any new tricks. I know a certain club that defines themselves with a timing, even names themselves after it. I laughed my ass off when I asked them what if a member"s timing went below 2.40. They just shrugged their shoulders. You guys here are of the same mentality.

All shit input and zero help. You think you're funny yet when I read you comments, it just shows what a bunch of D*&kheads you are.

What's wrong with Ultra Racing if they work, they're cheap, sturdy and replace-able. Everything a real driver needs. You and your HKS, Cusco, Aragosta, Blitz etc.....you sound like you don't even know shit when you eat it. I know brands too. Do you know R&D?

Just for the record. You guys make me sad that I have to share the track with such F^&ktards. You may be quicker or more talented or have a better car BUT most importantly you're only going to get as good as this.

My 2 cents.

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well, Thank you all for the feedback and it is really much appreciated.

Sadly however it is also reinforces my belief that Track guys like you all have no idea what I'm trying to get at.

Here are my cogent points.

My car and timing is none of your business, I have done my track time and I know the etiquette.

My problem is the "clique-ish" juvenile attitude shown on track and even here. I am honestly aghast at the way you have judged me, newbie or not.
Oh ok? I went there alone, a couple of times last year, but I have no issues there, maybe because I approached people to talk to? Ask them questions? Compliment their cars, driving?

Btw....some misconceptions and ignorance on your part.

The online SIC calendar is not really up to date as there are various changes made to it as the year goes by. There are private functions taking up "open" sessions. My point here is that this facility is and was sold to the nation as a "public and social amenity". Our "open" public track days are meant to take priority and not the other way round. All Sundays should be open days and if you want a corporate function, go take a weekday. YOU are a taxpayer and have the right to demand this. Rather then taking MC and going for a track day. YOUR attitude and stupidity is so profound and you even have a bunch of monkeys agree-ing with you which is even worse. Obviously you haven't been to any foreign tracks to know better.
Nope, I haven't been to any foreign tracks :( no money ma. But then again, if all taxpayers are car enthusiasts, I understand la the frustration, I frustrated also but I keep it to myself, I know my friends aren't happy with this year's lack of OTD as well but oh well.

Next, Again this may be due to your lack of exposure BUT most track biased communities are very open to all levels of drivers, be it online or offline. I am not the best driver but I do not judge. I do not presume to act that i know better. I merely want to create a space where like-minded drivers can feel at home in sharing their knowledge and experience. The problem with Malaysian track drivers are that they always hang out with the same bunch of monkeys and as a result are never learning any new tricks. I know a certain club that defines themselves with a timing, even names themselves after it. I laughed my ass off when I asked them what if a member"s timing went below 2.40. They just shrugged their shoulders. You guys here are of the same mentality.
U mean the 240s? I didn't know them, met some of them in the track, talked to them they were good guys, in fact, I met them way before I hit 2.40s (The joy), I was in 2.50s, wait that was last year :P. OH AND FYI, a couple of them have reached 2.30s, or maybe more? Paiseh la guys, I don't know you all that well ma. But the part where you laughed your ass off, I don't get it, mind elaborating?
All shit input and zero help. You think you're funny yet when I read you comments, it just shows what a bunch of D*&kheads you are.

What's wrong with Ultra Racing if they work, they're cheap, sturdy and replace-able. Everything a real driver needs. You and your HKS, Cusco, Aragosta, Blitz etc.....you sound like you don't even know shit when you eat it. I know brands too. Do you know R&D?

Just for the record. You guys make me sad that I have to share the track with such F^&ktards. You may be quicker or more talented or have a better car BUT most importantly you're only going to get as good as this.
Don't be angry, on a serious note, why don't you look into the mirror and ask yourself why even till today you are still going to the track alone. I met some of my pals from GRA, some of them in the track itself, but I do not get approached, I approached them. There may be certain individuals who are like u said, LANSI, but then again, who cares, you want to improve? Or you want your face? You try talk to Vettel or Schumacher or Button or Hamilton see they layan you or not :P

My 2 cents.
My 5 cents, Malaysia no 1 cent coin anymore :(

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
well well well,wat do v have here?anoda sicko who posted in a PUBLIC forum yet can't take a lil heat n start calling names?bravo!oh well,since u take dis d -ve way,der's not much 2 say anymore,right?so,good luck in getting ppl 2 b in ur support group,ok?

n oh,since u dun like 2 share d track w lowly beings like us,well,by all means,do try ur utmost best 2 arrange a private track session 4 urself n ur support group....go talk 2 d track management n do all d necessarily arrangements.....yes,it can b done.....ignorance ppl like those in my group recently just held 1...so dun tell me a freaking smart n high up class person like urself can't organize 1,right?dat is IMPOSSIBLE!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
khoyos,
b my guest....do support dis poor soul who can only rant n whine in a public forum n never 1na listen/take heed of other ppl's comment/view......n never did i start any flaming session..frm my very 1st reply i clearly stated i dun intend 2 flame/offend any1 n hope my comments will b take in a +ve manner......but no,dis fella reply straight away call names,boast he's got oversea track experience,bla bla bla.....but nvm lar......dis is a public forum,every1 is entitled 2 their own opiniong as long as they dun go against any rules set by d admins,right?
cheers 2 u..u haf a kind heart.....i support u,but not sick cry babies....hahahha

KEE aka Storm

Known Member
Nov 22, 2009
Subang Jaya

YOU are a taxpayer and have the right to demand this. Rather then taking MC and going for a track day. YOUR attitude and stupidity is so profound and you even have a bunch of monkeys agree-ing with you which is even worse.

you said you do not judge? look at your own posting.. :hmmmm:
well... i guess you are too smart in your own class to join bunch of stupid monkeys like us. that's ok, we will still enjoy open track day without you:driver:

anyway, i feel pity for your sorry soul. you seem so smart but you can't enjoy OTD where as those who you names "bunch of monkeys" are having all the fun :laugh:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
KEE,
let it be ler.....i rather b a happy monkey n monkey ard w my monkey frens thn live a lonely life....will u b der on 4th Sept(hope SIC dun make any changes)

ari7474tme

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
The problem with Malaysian track drivers are that they always hang out with the same bunch of monkeys and as a result are never learning any new tricks. I know a certain club that defines themselves with a timing, even names themselves after it. I laughed my ass off when I asked them what if a member"s timing went below 2.40. They just shrugged their shoulders. You guys here are of the same mentality.

Hello Eugene...

My name is Ari. How are you? Today, the weather seems to be a bit HOTTER than usual.. Dont you think so?

Anyway, i support one of your point. Sundays are supposed to be "Open Track Day" for the public. I dont know how it is in other countries as I'm like most people here, lack of international experience :D And when you refer to foriegn tracks, may i ask, which track are you refering to? Or which country? Most people i know, they track a lot in Perth. Because they were studying there. The only drivers i know who track outside the country are our local racers, Alex Yoong, Fairuz and Farriz, Tg Djan and the rest, so, if i see them, i will ask them how is it like in another country.. Do they give priority to the public for Sunday track day or not..

Actually, the real reason for my comment in your thread here is as per what was quoted above. Are you referring to 240s? And if you are, what did the 240s do to you that you need to quote them in your comment? Do you have any personal problem with them? Or, is the name 240s funny to you? Either way, i do hope you answer my questions here just to clarify the matter as its not nice for me to assume things right?

Thank you Eugene for your time and I'm really looking forward to your reply.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Time : 6 am Friday nite (or technically Saturday morning)

Here's the story, just finished a few games of DOTA. Decided to go for a drink at Darussalam. Halfway yamchar-ing, I heard my car alarm go off, so I thought i sat on the remote or something la, right. But when i went to the car, i saw that my boot was open. Boot lock kena kopek. Nothing but a hole there now.

Those brave muddafarkers tried to steal my car in SS15 in front of everyone, some more my car was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience