Buka Puasa

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Tuan Prez Feez sejak bila aku agree nk jumpa kat checkpoint 1 ni? 330 awal sangat tuan Prez.

May i suggest, Tuan Prez, that we meet at BHP after toll gombak at 530pm? For those who want to meet you at shell duta, pls proceed. The rest tunggu kat BHP.

Yang datang dari belah timur, meet kat genting sempah.

Amacam Tuan Prez? Harap2 suggestion saya dapat dipertimbangkan tuan Prez.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
saya dari timur.. ada x sesiapa lg dtng dr timur.. boleh la saing..
Bro, you can wait at the usual place behind the R&R and I'll call ahead as we're on Karak highway.

Anyway, so far the event has cost RM3750 with catering costing RM35 per head for 100 people and RM250 for transportation costs since caterers are coming from KL. Tomorrow I will be heading to Janda Baik to sort out rental and setting up of tents which come with tables and chairs for 36 people each tent including fans and lights for RM250. This adds up to RM750 and total cost would be RM4500.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Tuan Prez Feez sejak bila aku agree nk jumpa kat checkpoint 1 ni? 330 awal sangat tuan Prez.

May i suggest, Tuan Prez, that we meet at BHP after toll gombak at 530pm? For those who want to meet you at shell duta, pls proceed. The rest tunggu kat BHP.

Yang datang dari belah timur, meet kat genting sempah.

Amacam Tuan Prez? Harap2 suggestion saya dapat dipertimbangkan tuan Prez.

eh ye ke..ok ok jumpe la memana korang k..plan masih berjalan seperti biasa..tq

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
eh ye ke..ok ok jumpe la memana korang k..plan masih berjalan seperti biasa..tq
Prez, jangan la gitu.

Ok, this is the plan:

530pm-6pm: BHP after Gombak Toll

We will leave 6pm sharp. Insya Allah we should arrive by 630 at the destination, which will give us some time with the kids before breaking fast.

Whoever plans to meet Feezdya, please notify him so he can keep headcount. Else, LAST MEETING POINT, is at BHP after Gombak Toll.

Again, for those coming from the east, you can wait at Genting Sempah rest stop area. Pokku, I hope you can coordinate with Baha or anyone else from the East Coast.

Look forward to meeting you guys on Sat.

Wassalam/Cheers

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Pokku, I hope you can coordinate with Baha or anyone else from the East Coast.

Look forward to meeting you guys on Sat.

Wassalam/Cheers
I think we can leave it to Pokku to organize the East Coast boys and they can wait at the usual spot (behind R&R) as Pokku and I have met there previously and there should be enough space for them to wait by the roadside. When we do come up alongside them, please continue driving as usual and the sweeper will let Pokku and his group into the convoy.

Clarification:

I have received some queries regarding the costs of the event and whether the amounts donated are sufficient as the number of cars does not tally with the final cost. Let me assure everyone that we do have just enough money to cover the costs related to the event. This is because some people have donated towards this event and choose to remain anonymous. To be honest, there are donors whom I've never even seen post in the Skyline section and in fact is an Evo owner/enthusiast.

Secondly, there are some who have donated more than the RM100 per car we had previously agreed upon but will not be attending for various reasons as not everyone lives in and around the Klang Valley. Please do not concern yourselves with where the money is coming from as we have had strong support from all the Skyline owners and even non-Skyline owners both here and on Facebook. Just make sure you turn up for the event knowing you have done your part and more importantly, that you're contribution is one that you feel ikhlas in donating.

Right now, all that's left is to settle the rental costs for the tents however there are still funds collected by Feez which is enough to cover it with money left over for ice cream. If you notice, the desserts provided as part of the menu does not have anything 'children friendly' so I was thinking of supplementing it with ice cream. There will also be cupcakes for the children kindly donated by one of the attendees.

Anyway, I have provided Blood Red with a full account of the expenditure for verification purposes only so rest assured, no details such as identities or amounts will be forthcoming or exposed. But simply for him to confirm that all the money donated has been used entirely towards the hosting of this event.

I hope this puts everyone's mind at ease. Looking forward to Saturday!

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Guys, for those yang follow me and meet up at shell after toll jalan duta, please be pantual ok...estimate around 11 cars..so no overtaking or rempiting at that time just drive slow and ease..perbanyakkan amal..

"Dan jika engkau dihasut oleh sesuatu hasutan daripada syaitan, maka hendaklah engkau meminta perlindungan kepada Allah. Sesungguhnya Dialah yang Maha Mendengar, lagi Maha Pengasih"...surah Fussilat, Ayat 36..

hehe strictly no short pants are allowed!!! Jubah ok hehe..

and also, if you nak donate or kasi duit rase to orphans pun boleh..i believe akan ada tabung kutipan derma di sana...

So far meet at 1st checkpoint,

1. Feezdya
2. Temujin
3. Hasra
4. Freeman
5. Kahar
6. Azman
7. Saiful
8 Madrox aka madi
9. Rosdi
10. Shah
11. Blood Red

anyone? please update

im contacable at 0126250002..call/sms me if any..
btw Feez, i might be going Gombak straight and meet up with you guys at BHP (Hasra)

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
feezdya & Blood Red,

Do you have all the contact details for the following and are you guys able to split the list between the two of you to confirm their attendance and number of guests? Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

1 Razlan [PIMPIN] 1
2 Nazli Temujin 1
3 Zahriel Mistaken Identity 1
4 Khairil khairil_1 2
5 Azmir Blood Red 4
6 Hatta geber 1
7 Shidee reccaoji 1
8 Fahami rokok_sebatang 3
9 Firdaous Sudut 2
10 Tengku Asiri PokkuNeo 4
11 Nezam zamad97 3
12 Nas Eagle 1
13 Akram ? 2
14 Feezdya Feez & Dya 2
15 Hasra JaHaX 2
16 Kahar ? 1
17 Azman ? 3
18 Madi ? 1
19 Saiful ? 2
20 Rosdi ? 1
21 Shah ? 2
22 Mat Baha 5

Did I leave anyone out?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Thank you all for making an effort to come all the way to Janda Baik despite the bad weather and I hope this won't be the last time we do something for charity. Also, I hope that with some publicity courtesy of Hypertune and Shift, we can finally put together a comprehensive list of Skyline owners nationwide and who knows, this might one day lead to a proper club - perhaps during someone else's time when we all have moved on. But it's important to both instil the habit of giving back especially to those less fortunate as well as lay the groundwork for future owners to build upon when the Malaysian Skyline Club finally becomes a reality.

I apologise in advance for the less than ideal environment however there was only so much I could do given the limited budget and also without offending Ustaz Yahya by appearing too demanding. For those who came with their wives and children, I sincerely apologise for any discomfort that they may have felt or any awkwardness as a result of the uncomfortable surroundings.

In hindsight, I should have gotten proper canopies from KL with those wooden platforms so that the wet ground will not be an issue but Ustaz Yahya was insistent on using the locals and secondly, there was not much of a budget during the planning stage. However, I'm proud of everyone who has donated both prior to the event as well as during Feezdya's collection round. Only Allah can repay your kindness and I can only express my gratitude for the show of support.

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Pimpin, thanks to you for initiating this and making it all happen with your many trips back and forth to/from JB. Without your hardwork, this charity drive might not have happened. With that, I pray that Allah bless you in this blessed month of Ramadhan.

Although my involvement in the preparation of this event was bordering none, I would like to take the opportunity to thank all those who contributed, either their time, money, etc. Personally, I was blown away by the turn up with almost 20 cars (???) all coming together for a very noble cause.

I hope that this will not be the last of such events.

Today, I am truly proud to be a part of the Unofficial Malaysian Skyline Club and look forward to the next event, which will be planned by our de facto president - FEEZDYA :)

Wassalam.

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
God Bless all the members... At least we share some joy with the kids...:adore::adore:

Last edited:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Alhamdulillah & thank god for keeping us safe and gave us determination to ensure this charity goes as smoothly as planned. And not forgetting those who made this charity more lively even with our little contribution, atleast can help all the orphans and gave them the motivation in achieving something in their lives. Kudos to mr pimpin and mr blood red in gathering all skyliners...for those who did not come due to unforseen event etc, thank you for your ikhlas contribution especially mr lemon demon hehe...

To mr justin and mr dinesh, thanks for your support with your t-shirt and car magazines (the sexy one I gave it to ustaz for compliance review before he hand over to the kids hehe) and hope that you've enjoyed being apart of us for break fasting. Mr akram with his duit raya (even I got 1 haha) and cup cakes from his parents, mr andrey with 'songkok',hamba Allah for 'tudung',mr eagles for body gel perfume etc. Only god can repay your generousity.

Below are the skyliners who've attended the charity event:

1. Mat baha
2. Freeman
3. Feezdya
4. Jahax
5. Khairil
6. Andrey
7. Rosdi
8. Reccojji
9. Dr. D
10. Temujin
11. Nizam
12. Azman
13. Justin & dinesh
14. Member nizam (navara)
15. Pimpin
16. Gebeng
17. Kahar
18. Blood red
19. Saiful
20. Madi
21. Eagles
22. R34 4 doors (sorry forgot his nick)
23. Pokku
24. Member andrey
25. Akram
26. Rokok sebatang

Please let me know if your name not in the list. Hope that we enjoy from the first moment till the end. That's all from me..sorry if there's any discomfort etc.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Check out this dudes blog. Its all about his mods and his passtime of chasing and testing power with people. Have a good laugh guys.

http://chaser-racing.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-8_cy-2006_m-8_d-7_y-2006_o-20.html
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience