Buka Puasa

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
sorry if this question is to early Mr Pimpin. Do we gather before going?and were and what time?
Agreed..I suggest we meet up at bhp station after tol gombak on that day..time??5 or 6pm?or any suggestion?? :smokin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Just transferred. InshaAllah will attend
Bro, can I double check if this came from you: Cash Deposit 06-Aug-2011 16:06:04

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Agreed..I suggest we meet up at bhp station after tol gombak on that day..time??5 or 6pm?or any suggestion?? :smokin:
I was hoping someone could volunteer to help me out with this part of the event which is to gather everyone at a single location before heading up to Nur Zaharah. The drive from BHP on Karak Highway after the Gombak toll should take at most 30 minutes which is the worst case scenario considering it isn't as far in as my house is.

If we could gather at 5.45pm with the intention of leaving by 6pm then we should arrive by 6.30pm which isn't too late nor is it too early. It wouldn't be nice to arrive just in time to eat since the reason is to spend time with the children.

For me add 1..so total 2..thx pimpin.
Noted and amended accordingly.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
RR below are from my side. Sorry for the late reply.

1. Feez + dya
2. Dr D + wife
3. Nezam + wife + son
4. Azman + wife + son
5. Saiful + wife
6. Arizal + wife
7. Hamba allah + wife

Maybe I ade more than 5 cars akan ikut. Will update u by today!

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
The following have donated and will be attending:

1) [PIMPIN]
2) Temujin
3) Mistaken Identity
4) khairil_1 [1 + 1]
5) Blood Red [2 + 2]
6) geber
7) reccaoji
8) rokok_sebatang [2 + 1]
9) Sudut [2]
10) pokkuNeo [2 + 2]
11) zamad97
12) Eagle F1 [+?]

There have been donations from three individuals all of whom will not be attending the event. Two of them are in the car business specifically automotive performance however one of them I've never even seen post in this section of ZTH.

Regardless, they shall remain anonymous as they had contacted me directly via email and private messages so I assumed they'd like to remain that way unless I'm told otherwise. (you know who you are, once again I sincerely thank you).

Feez, looking forward to confirmation sometime today. Thanks bro!

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Just to update:

1) Justin Toh of Rev-Junkies has graciously donated T-shirts from the Classics Collection of Rev-Junkies range of apparel. The T-shirts should be ready for pick-up on Tuesday from the Hypertune/Shift office.

Below are just two different designs however he will be giving all the designs available in a mixture of black and white colours according to the sizes of the boys as provided by Ustaz Yahya.

2) One of the members here has responded to my Facebook request for help finding gifts for the girls and kindly donated head scarves or tudungs for the girls. The tudungs are all the same design and are "Lavender, lilac. Very simple with a bit of blink on the awning". I have absolutely no idea what that means but that is just a direct quote. Will post pictures of them on Wednesday when I collect them.

That's all for now. Thanks. :burnout:

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
RR below are from my side. Sorry for the late reply.

1. Feez + dya
2. Dr D + wife
3. Nezam + wife + son
4. Azman + wife + son
5. Saiful + wife
6. Arizal + wife
7. Hamba allah + wife

Maybe I ade more than 5 cars akan ikut. Will update u by today!
Ok, if that is the case I have 36 people confirmed on our end. Not including the other 5 cars you may or may not bring along. Have you collected any donations from those who have confirmed bro?

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
Dear pimpin..

Below are the name lists from my side,

1. Feez + dya (Paid)
2. Dr D + wife (Paid)
3. Nezam + wife + son (Paid)
4. Azman + wife + son (Paid)
5. Saiful + wife (Paid)
6. Arizal + wife (Paid)
7. Hamba allah + wife (Paid)
8. Mat Baha + family = 5pax
9. Kahar 1 Pax
10. Rosdi 1 pax

No 7-10 still pending for payment..they said will bank in by today and update me later..so far in my hand, ada rm 700 termasuk me la ok..

ok checkpoint - me from kota damansara, so 1st checkpoint at Shell after toll jalan duta and 2nd checkpint at Shell UIA Gombak..

time tentative..will update soon..tq

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Dear pimpin..

Below are the name lists from my side,

1. Feez + dya (Paid)
2. Dr D + wife (Paid)
3. Nezam + wife + son (Paid)
4. Azman + wife + son (Paid)
5. Saiful + wife (Paid)
6. Arizal + wife (Paid)
7. Hamba allah + wife (Paid)
8. Mat Baha + family = 5pax
9. Kahar 1 Pax
10. Rosdi 1 pax

No 7-10 still pending for payment..they said will bank in by today and update me later..so far in my hand, ada rm 700 termasuk me la ok..
Thanks for your cooperation bro, you've made it much easier for me to finalize the preparations. BTW, surely you mean No. 8-10? Anyway, in that case could you wait until you've collected the entire amount first before banking in/passing to me? Easier to do it all at one go. :adore:

Anyway, taking into account the number of people listed above there are now 95 people who will be at the event (45 from our side and 50 from Nur Zaharah). Luckily, I anticipated this and had catering, seating etc organized for 100 people.

I have attached the menu, terms and conditions of the catering service and also the receipt from the caterers. I have yet to pay for the rental of the tables, chairs and tents (contingency plan in the event of rain). Aside from that, should there be any money left over then I shall distribute it evenly to all the kids via Ustaz Yahya or perhaps just donate the money directly into Nur Zaharah's account. We'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

Even had Malaysian Skyline Club as proof for you guys. :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Pimpin... May Allah bless you my friend... lagi2 bulan Ramadhan ni.
I didn't pay for it bro, everyone did. I just drove there which is 10 minutes away and to Janda Baik a couple of times which I needed to do anyway to feed the arapaimas and gars. So everyone here is just as responsible for making this happen, without any of you guys this would be nothing but a dream.

So the list of attendees:

1) [PIMPIN]
2) Temujin
3) Mistaken Identity
4) khairil_1 [1 + 1]
5) Blood Red [2 + 2]
6) geber
7) reccaoji
8) rokok_sebatang [2 + 1]
9) Sudut [2]
10) pokkuNeo [2 + 2]
11) zamad97
12) Eagle F1 [+?]
13) Akram from Dragstar [+?]
14) Feez + dya (Paid)
15) Dr D + wife (Paid)
16) Nezam + wife + son (Paid)
17) Azman + wife + son (Paid)
18) Saiful + wife (Paid)
19) Arizal + wife (Paid)
20) Hamba allah + wife (Paid)
21) Mat Baha + family = 5pax
22) Kahar 1 Pax
23) Rosdi 1 pax
24) JaHaX [+?]
25) Justin Toh - on behalf of Hypertune & Shift
26) Dinesh - on behalf of ZTH (?)

If everyone listed does turn-up there will be 97 people at the event. Thanks for the show of support. BTW, can anyone confirm if Sahak is coming?

Last edited:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
Ok noted temujin...

Tentative Itinerary

Saturday morning please double check your car, engine, oil, water, tyre pressure etc and make sure you wash your car haha :elefant:

3pm - 3.30pm - 1st checkpoint at shell jalan duta. Punctuality is paramount! :banghead:

4pm - 5pm - 2nd check point at petronas gombak (UIA)...All must be there before 5pm!! :mad:

5pm - roll out to Janda baik..since ramai yang join and maybe more than 20 cars, apa kata kite susun kasi cantik sikit... R34 front row, R33 2nd row, R32 3rd row and last will be R35 hehe...

5.30pm - if ada datang from janda baik etc, please meet us at Shell/MCD Janda baik

6.20pm - arrival at destination!

Sergeant - Mr Pimpin

Lans Corporal – Mr Blood Red

If there any ideas or suggestion, please reply here so that we can amend the Tentative Itinerary :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Whenever I go through selected speed bumps (reasonably big / high and/or pointed ones), there will be "brushing" sound coming from the front area. I doubt it is my bumper that's producing the noise because the sound appears when the car is reaching the high point (top area of the speed bump when the suspensions and absorbers are compressed) and also when the car is decending (right after the top area of the speed bump when the suspensions and absorbers stretched). I've spoken to the service...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience