Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The latest reports saying Sneijder will become a ManUtd's Red Devil by the end of this week, as Inter hv accepted ManUtd bid for him... Personal terms will b finalised within days... Yawn~~~~ Hahaha... Hopefully this is for REAL~~~ Been waiting till running out of patient!!! If this happen, he will b our final jigsaw in the midfield~~~

Other than tht, Berbatov is being link to PSG for as high as 18mil pounds!!! LOLzzzzzzzzz... If its for real, i think both the club n SAF will not think twice n quickly send Berba over to France... Still love Berba a lot~~~ But as i hv said b4, the club always come 1st!!! ^.^

Then D. Gibson is now being link to Newcastle after they released the England Best Midfielder on a free - J. Barton!!! LOLzzzzzzzzz... If he is tht good, why d club release him n on free?! =.=" Strange!!!

Fingers cross n cross n cross again, in the hope tht Sneijder deal will go through ASAP!!! Hahaha....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sneijder Who?! Hahahaha... Congratulation n Bravo to ManUtd for winning the Community Shield with a come back from a 2goals down fight!!! Love the spirit n the way we played!!! I Love what i see in Cleverley, Welbeck, Young n Jones too~~~ They will b our future stars if they r able to continue progress as they r currently doing!!! Other than tht, Nani was superb!!! He look very lively n trickery... Rooney was full of energy as usual n look very fit!!! Anderson pleased me most with his no nonsense display!!! We really needs him to step up his game as Scholesy hv retired n with no replacement sign yet!!! Nice game n great spirit!!!

But there r down side of the game for us too... I think the Trio of Evans, Jones n Smalling will b pushing both Vidic n Rio hard for the coming season for the starting spot in the middle of our defence!!! Both our starters werent as determined as the Trio tht i mentioned, in yest game... But yes, its onli 'another pre-season game' for us... So i hope both Vida n Rio will give us more solid performances during the long hard season!!!

Then, i'll b worrying for Carrick too... Just hope tht he will b able to pick himself up from a bad season n give 110% to the team for this season... From yest game, he didnt do much for the team... In d past, many fans voice their opinion on Berba for his slow movement n passes which always hold up our team attacking pace... But i think Carrick too, was doing the same thing for many games now... He is a bit slow in pushing up n releasing the ball when we were doing attacks... Whereas when Cleverley came in, he did exactly what we needs... Cleverley is very alert, release the ball fast n well, always play 1-2 short passing when possible, pushing forward well, fight for every ball ard him, quick to react n most importantly he compliment Anderson in the midfield superbly!!! So with Cleverley gonna push for more appearances this season, Anderson gonna b trusted to take over Scholesy if no replacement being sign, Fletcher is making his come back seriously n a possible new world class midfield player to b signed b4 the transfer window closes down, I really worried for Carrick if he do not push his own limit... Yep, the new season start onli this weekend... I think Carrick really hv much to do...

With Chicharito out for another 2 weeks, i think SAF will continue to use Welbeck in tht striking role!!! He has mature a lot since he last played for ManUtd... He is very hard working n quick... If he is able to score a few goals for us, i think Berba n Owen oso hv to tapao!!! Hahaha... Of the 7 strikers we hv, Berba offer smtg diff from the others, where he is able to hold up d ball n slow down the play... So i categories Owen, Chicharito, Macheda, Welbeck n Diouf in the same type of striker!!! So the competition for this group is always tough!!!

As for De Gea, i think he needs more time to settle... The main problem for him, i think is the languages barrier!!! If he can pick tht up fast, i think he will hv no problem settling down behind Vida n Rio, with more communication during games!!!

Overall i'm a very happy man for the win!!! ManShitty might not finishing their shopping yet... There will b another 2-3 players for them... If they buy the right players at the right position, they will still b a threat!!! Other than tht, Aguero still hvnt play!!! Haha...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
It was a fantastic team performance from us.
At certain time, we looked as though we were Barca-esque in our passing.
I mean, look at Nani's equaliser. It was fantasy football in such a tight area against a team intending to park their bus in front of the goal.

To those who said that it was a mere 'friendly' well i said they are talking rubbish. Both teams, shitty especially doesn't want to lose. Look at the commitment of the players and the tackles being thrown around.

I still do no like what i saw of Evra. He needs to sort himself out as he seems to be thinking that he's too good for the team. And as a matter of fact he's a liability.

Like i said, i really do like the team performance. The short passing and the ball keeping was top notched. Looks like we learnt a thing or two from the Wembley appearance.

Most of the youngsters played very well. Anderson. Welbeck. Cleverley. Jones and all very very impressive. Yet i was certainly sold when i saw how Young, Nani and Rooney intergrated and compliment each other so well. Special mention also have to go to Smalling as a makeshift RB. He looks like a more versatile and skillful O'Shea to me. Welbeck too, looks like a Berba with loads of pace.

With these emerging talents, the old guards would certainly sit up and take notice to make sure they don;t lose their place. It makes good competition. But problem is, LB still do not have enough competition.

A very encouraging start and look forward to what seems like a very interesting season ahead with how the fools have spent, how the noisy neighbours gonna fail in UCL and also how AVB's gonna cope with the pressure in BPL and the UCL.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

And by the way, to put on record.
I do not fancy Sneijder coming in.
We have Anderson. Cleverley. And also, the emerging talents of Pogba, Tunniclife and Morrison - who all ply their trades in CM position.
with Scholesy as their mentor and considering the overall package of Sneijder who's approaching 28, i strongly believe we should give the youngsters a chance.
That being said, we still have the old head of Giggs, Carrick, Fletcher and Park to guide the youngsters. Cleverley especially, can be a rival to Wilshere. Im not saying he's our answer, not yet. His range of passing hasn't quite reach the standard of Wilshere yet. But he shall be given a chance to prove himself.
Pogba, Tunniclife and Morrison. these 3 are the next real thing. Give them at least 2 years and we shall see.

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I am pissed off with the way Man City played - their football is crap. They got many overrated players such as De Joong (can't pass), Kompany (no skill), Yaya Toure (lower div star), Dzeko (no close control), Tevev (too rich) to name a few.
Once again SAF had made other managers look ordinary....few more games like that and Mancini ought to be sacked.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Yo bro, ya agreed with u on a few things~~~ 1. Me too, think Evra hv got a 'Big Head' now as he really thought he is the super star in the team... =.=" When SAF subbed him out, he seems damn kao tulan~~~ A bit like Ronaldo b4... Then it was his mistake/carelessness tht gave away the free kick to ManShitty, where they scored their 1st goal!!! *&^%$#* I really hope Fabio or Rafael will b able to push for tht LB position hard enough this season... Give Evra something to ponder abt his own contribution~~~

2. Yep, love the way we play especially upfront!!! Young, Welbeck, Rooney, Cleverley, Nani n Anderson exchanges passes real well... Mostly short n fast passing!!! Then both Young n Nani cut in from the flanks often enough with Welbeck n Rooney to caused havoc to Shitty defence~~~ It gives us more option now!!! Tht's d way we shld b playing!!! Attractive n Entertaining brand of football!!!

3. I hv been hearing lots abt Pogba, Tunniclife and Morrison now!!! Its time to give them a useful loan to other clubs to gain more experience n build up their physical... Hopefully by the time Giggsy, Carrick n Park r off, the Trio will b able to come in n take over them!!!! Our future looks BRIGHT!!!

==========================================================================

Other than tht, there is newz regarding Sneijder...

Source: Inter star Wesley Sneijder hints at unofficial talks with Man Utd - ESPN Soccernet

Looks like the deal is back on again... If its gonna happen, i think we will know it after the international break or by end of this week...

Yeah, actually i was very hopeful for the deal to come true!!! Our midfield really needs some inspiration... And it seems Sneijder fits the bill for us... Until i watch the C. Shield on Sunday... Both Anderson n Cleverley have done really well in tht position... I do hope SAF give more opportunity to both them to flourish this season!!! By getting a bit frustrated with Sneijder Saga, now i dun care if he will b coming to us... Cos i knew, SAF oredi hv a very good options in his squad now!!! Just hope tht all the midfielders will b fit n ready for the full season!!!

Besides, G. Obertan have agreed to join Newcastle for a 3mils pound deal... And D. Gibson is now being linked to Blackburn!!! As for Obertan, he have got a very good pre-season... So i thought mayb this will b his break through season for us too... But he have now decided to join Newcastle, so all the best to him!!!

As for Gibbo, hopefully he will b able to get a new club for the new season too... He needs to settle his mind soonest as the season is just days away!!! Good luck to him too...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Finally, the new season gonna start this weekend!!! 9 EPL matches will b going ahead except Spurs v Everton will b postponed due to riot in London...

Our 1st opponent will b WBA... I expect SAF to start with a similar line up at the Wembley, which means Carrick will b picked!!! But i do hope Cleverley will b given a chance to play too no matter what's d result!!! Would love to see Welbeck, Young, Rooney n Nani doing those fast 1 touch exchanges passes upfront in order to open up the opponent defence!!!

Expecting Carrick to sit deep n Anderson to spray the passes from d middle... Hopefully De Gea will hv a good game too... Our defence needs to communicate n protect him more~~~ Yes, the 2 goals tht De Gea conceded in the Wembley were bad, but to me i think our defenders hold a great deal of responsibilities to tht too... 1st goal, both Vida n Rio marking were damn kao bad... Then for the 2nd goal, Vida was off position when he back track due to Rio been dragging towards the right side... So the goal was open up n exposed!!!

Ok, i'm going for a 0-3 away win for the Champions!!! Hehehe... ^.^

Enjoy ya, all Red Devils~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We started the season with a 1-2 away win, which is nice!!! 3 points in the bag!!! But injuries to Rio, Vida n Rafael (b4 the game) aint too good newz for us... Thankfully tht our young players will b able to step into those position without too much worries...

It was a great goal by Rooney, whom open our goal scoring acc for the new EPL season, tht put us into d lead... And from tht point, i really tht we r gonna go on n win the game pretty comfortable... Nani missed 2 glorious chances to put us further ahead in a very short space of time b4 we conceded the equaliser~~~ >.<" It was really shocking to see De Gea letting in such a 'Soft' goal... There was no great pace in the shot, but still De Gea was unable to stop it rolling into the net...

Overall, Andon, Cleverley, Young, Welbeck n Rooney played pretty well... Given more time, i think they will gel even better with those short n fast passing... With Rio n Vida injured, looking forward to see more of Jones too... Other than tht, Evans seems to b playing better now than last season... Hopefully he will b able to step up a gear n perform up to the level tht everyone expected of him...

Our next 4 games will b Spurs, Arsenal, Bolton n Chelshit!!! Tough starts ahead of us, so we needs all players to play well n go on to get full points in these games!!!

Young players like Cleverley, Andon, Welbeck n even Pogba will b great to b bedded into the team as earlier as possible... But we hv to bear this in mind tht form might b pretty inconsistent until they r getting matured by years... So i hope no signing Sneijder for this season or anyone else in tht midfield position will b a right 1!!! ^.^ In SAF we trust!!!

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Oh ya... A material abt A. Young!!! Nice to read though...

Source: Why Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has bought £18m Ashley Young | Mail Online

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So, we r up against Spurs tonite!!! At Old Toilet, I'm quite confident tht we can get the result tht we wanna and the 3 points!!! But Spurs is a very strong team, so in order to get what we wanna, 1st of all we hv to minimise our own errors or mistakes in all areas...

A number of Spurs players hv been saying they will give our De Gea a good game by keep trying him as ManUtd No.1!!! I hv confident in De Gea no problem, but i do hope tht our defenders do protect De Gea better too... Do not expose him too much to the opponents!!!

Then, we need to b tigher in the middle of the field!!! Attacking wise, we r real good to watch... But when it comes to defending, we might b a little bit light as we committed too high up d field... SAF said youngsters will b playing in this game, which means he might go for Andon n Cleverley again in the middle... So, either 1 of them hv to b very smart when the other pushing up to support our attack!!!

An upfront, i hope our players will take their chances well... We wasted a number of goal scoring chances in tht WBA game, else we could hv winning tht game comfortably... I hope SAF stick to Rooney - Welbeck partnership for this game as i believe pace n fast movement n passing will open up Spurs defence easily...

On Spurs front, they hv got few injuries problem too... Then most notably, Modric iant going to play... So, we hv to make sure we r able to get the 3 points by playing a good game without any mistakes... My prediction ManUtd 2-0 Spurs!!! ^.^

============================================================================

A newz to share with all of u!!!

Source: Manchester United turn down Paris St Germain's £12m bid for Dimitar Berbatov | Mail Online

This really surprised me, even though i'm a Berba fan... 12mil pounds n SAF still said he wanna to keep him n will risk losing him next season for free?! Hmm... With so many strikers in our book now, its really a big decision tht SAF hv made on this!!! Mayb he needs Berba experiences...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
This morning I hv watched a great game by a young ManUtd team... Again!!! Bravo to the team n hopefully they will gel together and becoming another big force in the EPL n Europe for the next 5-8 years~~~

Really love the way our trio of young defenders - Evans, Jones n Smalling, were playing!!! They were all quick off the block, intercepting play well, solid, positioning well, alert n protecting the keeper well too... Excellent!!! I got to say, even onli just 2-3 games into the season, Evans hv been back to his best now... No more chicken legs, nervy clearance, blindness headers, half-hearted challenges n unforce errors~~~ I think playing with Smalling n Jones do give him lotsa encouragement n motivation as he is considering 'senior' to both of them... This is really good to see... Jones again, performing a very solid game!!!

But the same cant b said of Evra... He is a bit off pace for the game as he was constantly exposed on our left side... Mayb this is due to his recent injury... But he really needs to toughen up himself n his game, else very soon, he might b over taken by other youngster for the left back position!!!

Our attacking play is very attractive to watch... With Young playing on the left, he gives us more option to attack, inter-change play n switching position ard too... We were too dependent on Nani last season... Then Anderson had another wonderful game in our engine room... Full of energy n very determine both going forward n tracking back... Glad tht he scored a goal too... But his goal celebration is a bit sucky!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Cleverley did well too... He moves ard the midfield area very intelligently... Keep supporting our play in all direction, b it an attacking move or a defensive 1... Once he settled into the team fully, i think he will b able to add some goals for us from the midfield too...

Rooney again look very sharp!!! He had few chances to score, especially tht free-kick... I was jumping up from my chair n thought it was going in until freidel made a touch in the final moment~~~ =.=" Happy to see Rooney keep scoring... Welbeck did well onli when he scored... B4 tht, he couldnt find his footing in the game with few heavy touches on the ball, holding onto the ball too long n miss-place passes... But once he scored, his confident r back n what a game he had after tht!!! Haha...

I think overall the main diff btw the 2 team r Fitness n Sharpness... Really happy to see such a game... I think if our young players continue to develop in the right way, we will hv a very strong squad for both d domestic n European games... Hopefully we r on the right track to successes again!!!

With the transfer window abt a week to go, I still keep an eye on the transfer newz on all teams... And hopefully, we will b able to add a big player too... Hahaha... Too greedy!!! ^o^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm... Seems like Nasri hv finally completed his move to ManShitty now... Sigh!!! There goes ManUtd chance for him!!! Hahaha... I really do ask myself, hv SAF been interested in bringing in Nasri for once?! Papers said SAF is an admire of Nasri... And Nasri oso did publicly admitted tht he wants a ManUtd move... But sadly, ManUtd didnt even put in any bid for him... Tht's y he goes to Shitty...

Nasri is a good player... I think he will improve Shitty's team... But the problem is, how often Mancini will b daring to use him in a line up which consist Silva n Aguero?! As an Italian, Mancini will always hv tht 'Safety 1st' mentality by using 2 defensive midfielders, in which is nothing new to all footballing fans... So, good luck to Nasri for his chances to play in Shitty team... Milner n Barry went there full of hopes too... But what they get today huh?!

As the transfer window closing down soon, few of our fringe players r still with us without too many teams asking for their services... Namely Gibbo, Macheda n Diouf... The latest newz is linking Gibbo to Villa... So hopefully it will b a successful move for him this time round...

As for both Diouf n Macheda, i'm not too sure what SAF gonna do with them?! Do we really needs 7 strikers in a squad?! Or another round of loans with do them a world of good?! As next season, Owen n Berba might b leaving us and thus it will freed up quotas for the 2 of them if they r successful in their respective loans... Hmm... Tough decision for both the club n the players themselves...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
What an excellent team goal from Anderson.
As good as Nani's against shitty.
I can see a change in playing style, which will do us a whole world of good.
Now, we camp in front of the opponent's 25 yards area and play keep the ball before delivering that final pass.
Sounds familiar?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow~~~ We hv got a very nice draw in the group stage for the ECL this season... Hopefully we will b able to progress far n reach the final again... Then we will see how things go~~~

Other than tht, we play Arsenal this Sunday... As usual, i hope tht we will b able to win another 3 points at hom... Arsenal doesnt look good at the moment with big players leaving them, injuries n suspension oso hit them hard... So, we have to make sure we take our chances well n win the game without any doubt!!!

I'm going for another 3-0 hom win!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What a game and what a result!!! ManUtd 8-2 Arsenal... This is way beyond my wildest dream even though i knew we r slowly hitting good form and Arsenal troubles just getting bigger by days...

It could have been more as few of our chances went really really close... Hopefully we will b able to continue to develop as a unit base on such performances... Too bad Welbeck was off due to hamstring injury... Hope its not gonna b serious, as things just looking bright for him and its onli just the starts of it... On d other hand, Chicharito looked a bit disjointed with the new system of play... With games coming fast, he shld intergrate better soon...

As for the 2 goals we conceded, to me, its our defensive mistakes... 1stly, i put d blame on Evra lousy clearance!!! And yes, De Gea shld hv done better with tht Walcott shot... For d 2nd goal, where is our right sided defence?! No 1 was marking RVP!!! Smalling is no where to b seen n it seems tht on tht time Park was d closest to RVP~~~

But overall its a fantastic game by us and its great to watch... Nice artical to share as d pundit think its onli d beginning of great things for ManUtd~~~

Source: Eight reasons why Manchester United's 8-2 rout of Arsenal is just the beginning for Sir Alex Ferguson's next generation - Goal.com

=============================================================================

Other than tht, i'm damn kao amuse by Loserfool manager comment where he said his team is pleasure to watch!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz... SOHAI~~~ Is he living in a diff planet or what?! I think Spurs r playing better football than his team even though they didnt get d result their way~~~ ManShitty too, shown tht they r meant business this time with a very solid game at the Lane... Loserfool?! I really doubt it with the 3 games play!!! LOLzzzzzzzzz.... Chelshit r still buying... And i think they will b another main contenter besides Shitty this season...

==================================================================================

Selamat Hari Raya to all ManUtd fans~~~ Wishing everyone here having a great break!!! Cheerz!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow~~~ Finally the transfer window closes down~~~ And there r few surprises too... No last minute Sneijder deal for us!!! Hahaha... Or even Mario Gotze~~~ LOLzzzzzzzz... But nevermind, I'm waiting to see the current team mature into a strong unit together... And hopeful to see how SAF bringing in P. Pogba into the team n make it 1 of the great for the future!!! ^.^

I think Stoke, Bolton n Sunderland hv all strengthening well... If they can stay injury free, i think they will b hard to beat at their home ground with all d new signings... Predicting top 10 finishes for the 3... And i think Stoke will b the best among them... Pretty solid team...

As for Arsenal, the purchase of Arteta is a good buy to me... Yeah, what a surprise!!! I never thought tht Everton would let Arteta go... Arteta is a very good ball carrier... And he is pretty creative too... When all suspension n injuries r clear, Arsenal will b a force again!!! And i think Mertesacker will b a good addition to the squad for them too... He is a very solid n physical german defender... Other than tht, i think Yossi Benayoun will do well under Wenger too... As Wenger always encourage passing game with the ball on the ground, it will suit Yossi Benayoun well... So, i expect Arsenal to pick themselves up pretty quickly...

As for Chelshit, they brought Meireles in d last minute... They oredi bagged Juan Mata n Lukaku... But they hv missed out Modric... With the existing players plus those new comers, i think Chelshit will b up there challenging for the title again... Meireles will add some steel in the middle for them where as Mata will b 1 of their creative figure... And the main concern remain - Will Torres rediscover his goal scoring touch?! If he do, Chelshit will b very strong team...

ManShitty managed to add Hargo into their team... This is the shockest transfer newz to me... =.=" I'm very tulan cos Hargo chooses Shitty... I'm excited cos i hope Hargo can play for another 2 yrs... Not sure what Hargo can offer Shitty at the moment, as his fitness is always a huge question mark!!! But if he is not well n fit, he wouldnt able to pass Shitty medical n Shitty will not gamble on him too... Hmm... Strange!!! If he is still good, then why SAF n co let him go?! =.="

Generally Shitty looks strong with all the players they hv added to their team... Its a very powerful game against Spurs last week... So... they will b a threat this season... But things can change when the ECL and domestic cup games started and all eyes will b on Mancini again... How will he choose his team during crucial games n peak period... And when injury struck them, what Mancini will do?! Will he keep buying in January?! Hmm... I'll wait n see when the EPL hit 10 games...

As for Loserfool, nothing much to talk abt them... They hv brought in way too many players n clear off a lot of rubbish too... So their team needs a longer time to adjust n gel, as compare to others... The onli advantage to them is, they r out of Europe!!! No distraction... but oso no excuses too if they fail!!! I think Downing for them is a good buy... Judgement will hv to b delay till Stevie G back to the team... Interesting to see how Adam play alongside SG... Main weakness remain to b their defence... Would love to see how they do when under great pressure to preform again... Mentality wise, they r not being tested yet... I think they would love to hv a good cup run this season... But when things not going their way, how will the team react?!

Lastly, QPR brought a numbers of season pros to try to stabilise their team, thus hope to grant them a EPL survival... Not sure how well they b doing, but bravo to them for being able to persuade those players over to them in a very short time!!! Its not easy... So good luck to them~~~

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

What abt u all think regarding the new season with all the new players movement?! Mind to share out?!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Like it or not, Sneijder is diff class from most of the players... And he hv showed it again while playing for Dutch national team... Hmm... Do not know what is the real reason behind the deal not going through where Sneijder could hv been donning the Red Devil jersey by now... But i strongly believe he is able to offer something diff to us, from the players we hv got now...

I love the new look of our team now where Cleverley n Anderson looks great in the middle of the park... And yes, Cleverley shld b given more chances to prove his talent n worth... I still think even if Sneijder is here, it will not affect Cleverley chances of improving n maturing into a true Devil in our team... We will hv more than 50-60 games a season, we needs a strong squad to challenge the highest honours... Sneijder is able to bring a vast experiences in Europe games , creativeness n inspiration to our young team...

But this topic is gone for the moment until the next transfer window... For the time being, hoping for more tougher challenges for our young new team... So tht they can really gel n play as a team throughout the tough time n mature together...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was invited over to Sepang yesterday by one of the owners of a Gallardo that I'm trying to arrange a photoshoot with. This might be difficult to believe, but I've actually never ever been to Sepang before. Sure, I've actually passed by it a couple of times on the way to the low-cost terminal... but I've never stepped on the hallowed grounds. Honestly, I wouldn't typically have made it there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience