FS: Buy A31 free RB20det (m), cheapest in the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

FS: Buy A31 free RB20det (m), cheapest in the market

saweet999

May 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
nice car, what you mean by " need repair" you talking about the body only? or something else? JPJ? is it running rich because the left taillight has some black dust on it, maybe just the picture like that.

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
nice car, what you mean by " need repair" you talking about the body only? or something else? JPJ? is it running rich because the left taillight has some black dust on it, maybe just the picture like that.
need repair on the body and paint job for the panels and bumper, the engine is almost perfect needs colder spark plugs if u want the full potential of the engine in hot weather, now using normal plugs because the car mostly used in cold weather (Cameron H.). JPJ already approved long ago (right after engine transplant). It's running a bit rich because the SAFC was tuned for 1.0 bar boost, now using only 0.8 bars for durability, but the tail light isn't blacked by smoke or anything, it's the lighting when i took the pictures.

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
damn i miss my firo so bad!!!it was pushing over 5++hp(rb26)good luck to u

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Damn awesome car... Nice long elaborate description with proof of receipt and honest about your car... We need more sellers like you bro! Bump for you...

Fastlane

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
hi kent,

Ali here who called u bout ur cars...so i will meet u somewhere in greentown tomorrow..hope we can deal it smoothly...tq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Naza Italia, the official importer of the Ferrari brand in Malaysia has pulled off the veil of the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T, in tandem with the car’s global debut event. The launch was held at St. Regis Kuala Lumpur and is made simultaneously with the car’s official unveiling at the Paris Motor Show...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience