B16A Engine Modification Advice Needed !

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys ,

Currently running a B16A AUTO ( i know.. :banghead: ) - big vtec cams , usual whale penis intake , b16a gen2 IM , 4-2-1 exhaust system some cap ayam one the previous owner put - ngk cables - denso plugs -

What are the mods that i could see a gain in hp.. Currently running not too high on hp having the thirst for more ! before any of you shoot me to change to manual ( not yet ; wanna do the mods that can be used in my future manual too )

Still a student right now so don't really have a lot of money to do stuff like rebore block and etc ; so be gentle on me :P :driver:

Thanks/

Attachments

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Hey guys ,
before any of you shoot me to change to manual ( not yet ; wanna do the mods that can be used in my future manual too )

since the manual is basically ur main target... id say stop all mods...stop spending money on the car unless necessary (service, repairs etc)...and save ur money for the primary mod...aka manual...

thats what im doing now oso...only spending money on necessary items for maintenance, servicing, repairs.. while saving up for the main mods i have planned.

but if u still wanna mod while saving...no replacement for displacement... go B18C or B20B....and dont forget some form of management to tune ur a/f ratio

heh heh heh

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Poison again -_- manual ( have to wait 1 year plus when i start working le boss ) =_=

So back to topic what's good to get for now ; e-manage should be coming soon but if i put cams now without management im a deadman right -_-

4-2-1 headers , what are good ? downpipe is an add-on to the 4-2-1 or what O_o

Anyways bro , your UR Bar.. made a load of difference to my ride.. thanks

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
ur welcome :D glad u like it...

as for headers... check out the Hytech replica headers... can get them for about RM900 -1k

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
if ori spoon of course its ok :D

i know a place can get in sri muda shah alam...they have 1 piece in stock

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
Try dropping Avantgarde mechanic in SS2. PM me if u want his contacts. I believe he will be able to sort u out to suit ur needs.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Bro you said sri muda got ? Hytech replica or spoon 4-2-1

the hytech replica is 4-2-1 or 4-1 :D
sri muda got the hytech replica...hop name is momentom motorsports

the hytech design is basically a 4-2-1 but with the benefits of both

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway
www.overboost-motorsports.com
If your heading for manual in the future, we have Individual throttle body intake system for B16A/B18C-R. You will need management on that, definitely alot of torque and horsepower increase. ;)

Attachments

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
TDM for B series got here meh? if got pls tell me where....i LOVE their headers and their X bars...so far ive only heard of very limited amounts of TDM headers for K series.

anyway....unknown brand...but tonnka oso has a header for the B series with the Hytech design

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
if ori hytech,how much..???new..???second..???
ori hytech?? ORI? very the expensive man...

for brand new....expect it to be around 1000... USD!!!! no joke.

used mebbe can get USD600

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this morning my fren found that his car is gone when he going to work.....he suspect car get stolen by midnight.....his car is wira special edition black colour..wif engine 1.8 twin cam..16 sport rim..others all standard...location car stolen is sg.buloh new village...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience