Photos Of My 93' Corolla

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Nice corolla guys... This thread just makes me more and more high... We should seriously consider a union or club man...
Check this out bro: http://www.ae101ownersclub.com

It's a dedicated AE101 forum that one of my mates started recently. A photo of my car is at the top of the page right now, but it will change every month depending on who wins the 'Photo Of The Month' competition :)

Last edited:

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Hi Bro,

Thanks a lot! Mine just humble 7afe(a) only... Looks can kill will do:redface:

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Thanks bro. Your Corolla looks nice too. Do you use it as a track car?
Tks a lot man! JEALOUS wif ur clean engine bay too! I'm use it for daily driven due to my job requirement. nice to know u:)
Share wif u one of my fren blog!
TPSshop

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Tks a lot man! JEALOUS wif ur clean engine bay too! I'm use it for daily driven due to my job requirement. nice to know u:)
Share wif u one of my fren blog!
TPSshop
Haha thanks man. The environment I live in isn't very dusty etc so it's relatively easy to keep the engine bay clean. Thanks for the link. I've checked that out a few times in the past, but I actually just emailed him in regards to a leather gear shift cover. I've wanted one for a while, but your post finally gave me the incentive to get on with it :D

Here's some latest photos of my car:

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Tks again for sharing man!!! Long live TOYOTA:proud:

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

what's under the hood bro? why two diff color..?
Hi there. I think i replied on the other page. Using 7afe(a) only... My car with tw0 tone colour because front bonnet + fenders Carbon Fiber made:rock:

LOPI

Known Member

LOPI

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
melacca
very clean car..the engine bay is so clean even look simple..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
you should proud with what you have done to it..nice!!!

D7zul

2,000 RPM

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Hi Bro,

Thanks a lot! Mine just humble 7afe(a) only... Looks can kill will do:redface:
7afe? that's 1.8L right?

a lot of torque if compare to 4age..

ever consider a 7A-GE?

:biggrin:

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
7afe? that's 1.8L right?

a lot of torque if compare to 4age..

ever consider a 7A-GE?

Yup! Planning to but still looking for a good workshop which speciallist in Toyota 4A engine at J.B area... I prefer something different compare to 'blacktop'(high end). Cause I'm still stick wif auto gear box due to my current working condition! Maybe will go for twin cam 16v 'smallport' head(low+mid end) & unichip piggyback. Any comment or suggestion? :hmmmm:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
very clean car..the engine bay is so clean even look simple..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
you should proud with what you have done to it..nice!!!
Thank you! I am very proud of how far it has come so far. Easily the best car I have ever owned, so I look forward to many more years of ownership :biggrin:

I took some new interior photos today as the last shots I took were back in February, and a few things have changed since then:

D7zul

2,000 RPM

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
Yup! Planning to but still looking for a good workshop which speciallist in Toyota 4A engine at J.B area... I prefer something different compare to 'blacktop'(high end). Cause I'm still stick wif auto gear box due to my current working condition! Maybe will go for twin cam 16v 'smallport' head(low+mid end) & unichip piggyback. Any comment or suggestion? :hmmmm:
if u ask me, i'd go for 3S-GTE.. 2.0L with lots of torque.. it would be a monster on d road..

not actually plug & play.. but it has been done many times b4..

plus u have less hassle finding the spareparts if compare to 7AGE

Last edited:

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
if u ask me, i'd go for 3S-GTE.. 2.0L with lots of torque.. it would be a monster on d road..

not actually plug & play.. but it has been done many times b4..

plus u have less hassle finding the spareparts if compare to 7AGE

One of my favorite Beast engine!!! But as I mention b4 cause my job not really allow me to use high fuel consumption engine for daily drive... really appreciate ur suggestion:) Even blacktop 6th speed full tank can run only 3 / 400km+-(ron 95) only, but my current 7A setup(ron95+97) can last me 400+-(70 / 80km/h city drive) 500+-(highway cruising) with 120km speed(2.9-3k rpm)

D7zul

2,000 RPM

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
One of my favorite Beast engine!!! But as I mention b4 cause my job not really allow me to use high fuel consumption engine for daily drive... really appreciate ur suggestion:) Even blacktop 6th speed full tank can run only 3 / 400km+-(ron 95) only, but my current 7A setup(ron95+97) can last me 400+-(70 / 80km/h city drive) 500+-(highway cruising) with 120km speed(2.9-3k rpm)
Kiwi-Corolla,
Please excuse us for using ur thread to discuss this :biggrin:

Mr.Chaser,
Bigger cc doesn't mean bigger fuel consumption.. i think.. need to check with people who own these engine..

i think it's like that because new cars like Proton, Honda & Toyota always come out with 1.8L & 2.0L for their cars although they know about the fuel price..

:burnout:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Kiwi-Corolla,
Please excuse us for using ur thread to discuss this :biggrin:

Mr.Chaser,
Bigger cc doesn't mean bigger fuel consumption.. i think.. need to check with people who own these engine..

i think it's like that because new cars like Proton, Honda & Toyota always come out with 1.8L & 2.0L for their cars although they know about the fuel price..

:burnout:
No problem bro :biggrin:

My brother has a 3S-GTE in his 98' Caldina GT-T and it's very thirsty on gas. If you drive it respectfully it's not too bad, but still uses a lot more fuel than a 4A-GE Blacktop. It's a lot of fun to drive, but not so fun every week he has to go to the gas station and fill it up (he uses 98 octane so the fuel bit hits even harder). If you went with the 3S-GTE in a Corolla I reckon it would be very hard to get traction in 1st and 2nd gear, particularly in the wet. There was a guy on PakWheels who did a full 4WD conversion on his Corolla and put a 3S-GTE in. It would cost a lot of money to do that, but at least that way you're getting the full potential from the engine in every gear. Otherwise it would make more sense to go for a 7A-GTE or 4A-GZE.

D7zul

2,000 RPM

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
No problem bro :biggrin:

My brother has a 3S-GTE in his 98' Caldina GT-T and it's very thirsty on gas. If you drive it respectfully it's not too bad, but still uses a lot more fuel than a 4A-GE Blacktop. It's a lot of fun to drive, but not so fun every week he has to go to the gas station and fill it up (he uses 98 octane so the fuel bit hits even harder). If you went with the 3S-GTE in a Corolla I reckon it would be very hard to get traction in 1st and 2nd gear, particularly in the wet. There was a guy on PakWheels who did a full 4WD conversion on his Corolla and put a 3S-GTE in. It would cost a lot of money to do that, but at least that way you're getting the full potential from the engine in every gear. Otherwise it would make more sense to go for a 7A-GTE or 4A-GZE.
yeah..

i think the best engine for u is the 4A-GZE...

great fuel consumption in traffic jams.. and it will turn into a beast when u full throttle it :biggrin:

but since u already have a 7AFE.. plug in 4A-GZE head & piston on it.. so, u'll have 7A-GZE..

AWESOME :adore: :adore: :adore:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hope bros here can help a little

currently my car have some dent and rust..so i do all the bodywork,knocking and simen all by myself..but the problem now..i dun hv enuff money to paint my car

so is there anything i can spray?not the normal can..cos when i wanna paint..all musr rub again..i need something to spray just for a meanwhile by tyhe time i get enuff money

is there anything like can type undercoat for automotive use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience