Another GTR crashed

Would you Trust the Valet with your GTR?

• F$#K NO - I park you watch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Some Jockeys can be trusted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
i'm just joking la bro..
just want to use the word "laugh" due to the pepatah laughter is the best medicine
of course the gtr owner hurt a lot
sorry for the gtr owner if you feel offended...

even if my rusty car got scratch i sad
inikan pulak gtr...

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
Maybe the bangla just after watch "Fast 5"
God bless the bangla .... Hope the owner didnt hit him so "Hard" ...

RB30DETT

Jul 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
the owner can claim the insurance of the jockey if the jockey insured their business..if not goodbye la,claim your own NCB...

On average,they only insured around RM100k-RM250k..this amount cannot cover your loss of your beauty car especially lambo or ferrari..
i thought u cant claim insurance from jockey parking ?? i thought they will give excuse saying y u handed the keys to them :hmmmm:

BadBoyBen

Oct 2, 2006
There might be a problem claiming insurance since the Bangla fella was not a registered driver of the car.

Remember when you get insurance, you have to list down who is going to be driving the car and if an accident happens and not one of the registered drivers was driving then the insurance company doesn't have to pay!

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
i think those r semi-slick bro
anyway da bangla kinda stupid
drivin peoples car oso don la take advantage RM5++000 car kno
wanna test power oso control la a bit
Ya... It's semi slicks... But looks more like a botak-Ed semi slicks... How nice if it can hold like full slicks... But too bad, it ain't gonna happen...

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I never trusted anyone with my car... not even my brothers as they don't know how to handle powerful cars... some thought they're good and wanted to test (result from watching too much FnF?!).

As for this bangla, I hope he's fine and not killed. Even if he's not killed, I think he's pretty seriously injured. As for the car... RIP.

calvintys

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
klang
Poor this owner as the management is not going to liable for it, as all the parking ticket has been writen (Park ON YOUR OWN RISK, Management are not responsible for any lost and bla bla bla.) So yeah. Good LUCK, as for this banla, i dont think so he has a lisence if this is the case, VERY GOOD LUCK for this owner. POOR owner..

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

There might be a problem claiming insurance since the Bangla fella was not a registered driver of the car.

Remember when you get insurance, you have to list down who is going to be driving the car and if an accident happens and not one of the registered drivers was driving then the insurance company doesn't have to pay!

You can get a third party onwer or something second owner. If the driver has a valid lisence, i am sure he can get his claim but on this case, chances are very low unless he do some magic trick.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site

rm400 2f penalty for unnamed driver only.....

bangla got lesen o not is not owner problem, is the jockey company problem...if the company hired bangla wit no lesen to drive customer cars...is their fault.

owner can sue the company if insurance firm rejects claim due to bangla no international driving lesen or etc

Last edited:

slide_it

Known Member
Oct 31, 2007
Poor this owner as the management is not going to liable for it, as all the parking ticket has been writen (Park ON YOUR OWN RISK, Management are not responsible for any lost and bla bla bla.) So yeah. Good LUCK, as for this banla, i dont think so he has a lisence if this is the case, VERY GOOD LUCK for this owner. POOR owner..
exactly. i never use the jockey service to have my car parked. if i wanted to park at the jockey area, i would ask first if i can keep my keys. if they allow then i park my car myself, pay them and keep my keys.

if they dont allow, i cant be fkd to hand over my keys to ppl i dont know and who wouldnt take responsibility if anything happens.

hope a lot of car owners realize this and not take these jockey services for granted. these jockey services should not be happening around kl because we're basically paying rm10-rm15 bucks to park on public road.

i feel for the gtr owner. the damange reminds me of another nissan gtr crash in moscow.

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
insurance claim can kautim...but th moral of th story is dont ever hand over the keys regardless valet or carwash

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

the moscow incident was bad

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone try this on waja? Hope all the pro can help me for this. Can both of the engine plug and play on waja(mouting)? How is the cost?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience