Anyone going for the July 9 Bersih Rally?

Are you going to the July 9 Bersih rally?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No la... I takut kena ISA

• Undecided

• Bersih what? gotong royong ka?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
umno/bn obviously has too many closets with equally as many skeletons in them accumulated over the span of Malaysia Independence otherwise why would they be so agitated with Bersih2.0 ?

It must be some skeleton in umno's closet to even have the balls to go againts the Agong. We cant depend on the polis anymore cause they share their skeletons in umno's closet , I hope the military will stand by the Agong and end umno/bn's tyranny and throw the book of justice at them once and for all.

I trust that many here agree that what the gomen is doing is wrong. Yes, there is much discontention, there are countless disgruntled rakyats and there is only that much of stupidity any learned person can handle in a lifetime of resentment towards the gomen. But I’m making contributing whatever I can to turn things for the better, I and many others are doing something about it.

What are you doing?

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Massive road blocks also in NS....all on directions going out of NS...

God speed everyone...and be safe

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
road block on metramac from cheras heading towards midvalley. 2 big police lorries.
its been there since 11am.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i believe the road blocks are to annoy people so dat we will hate the rally, they arent doing shite pun.. put a barricade and look-see only

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yeah...and why they only put roadblock during jam in the morning and jam in the evening...

other than that time no roadblock....

why close road if gomen donwan the rally to happen? close road means they help the rally.....

the biggest BS..but yet...still some "educated makcik" in my opit didn't really seem catch the drift play by "them"

harfeatz

Dec 4, 2008
"The only thing required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." -Anon

The reason for the rally is because the election is rigged!!!! So how r u gonna 'make your decision there'?
Bro, 1st and for all,u want brsih is to voice out ur so called democratic freedom. well i supposed im with u if u want to exercise ur rights. go on is ur right to do .but u have no right to quote others prevailing evil if they doesnt want to go to the rally. not wanting to go to the rally is another democratic freedom for another person. so please stand on what u fight for. and make sure that ure not use by any political members on bersih platform by all means. we have our own sentiments. and i can assure u that im all for a clean electoral system in Malaysia but then i disagree exercising my freedom when at the same time im violating someone else's freedom.

make peace no war ok? :wavey:

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

dont create havoc. better wait for the next general election. you can make your decision there. proper way :) other than that, it is for your own safety.

make peace. no war.

:wavey:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
now that everything is closed the way it is, how is everyone going to go there? And where the hell is it anyway? No one has confirmed the location

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
iam wishing frens dat r going to this rally to be safe, pergi dan balik. my spider sense is tingling ler..
hehe yeha me too bad feeling just by looking at the amount of road blocks and road closures it would appear that the G is trying anything and everything they can to stop people from going :banghead:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
today fri...when driving get home from subang usj1 to klang bkt tinggi normal day took me 45 min...but today fri 8/7/11 took me almost 2 hour to get home...kena 3 block...subang front of summit 1....kesas highway nearby bdr puteri 2...and front of aeo jusco bkt tinggi 3...how come got so much polis road block...

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

and i dunno how kl or otehr kl valley road o tomolo be...better stay home stay live tv.....enjoy my mamee with 100 plus...

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
IMHO ... dont be tools to fools who dont even know or give a damn about u ... for all u know when shit happens ... u will be the one stuck in prison while the one's u were supporting will be out free in a few days becaue they have power n money ... once ur rotting inside jail ... they wont give a damn about u ... to those with a family ... i advise u to think twice ...

hell it might not even be jail ... wut would happen if thousands of people suddenly panic and start to stampede ??? Good luck have fun to those who trip or gets pushed in a stampede ... not a pretty picture ...

dont be a tool/fool ... do it properly during the GE ...

PC27

Mar 2, 2006
We pay for the income tax, but still the tax payers got to bear all the damages just because of 2 child are fighting!!!!

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
updating from a location close to 'ground zero' - polis are removing everyone around the stadium, wea re now playing a game of cat and mouse, several youngman was seen man handled by what appears to be plain cloth 'security guard' or 'perkasa goons' and possibly umno mamaks.

No sleep for us tonight.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once the trademark of an exotic that calls the Middle East home, the full-out, retina-shearing practice of chroming a car is now being done under the banner of charity, which does little to ease the pain on our eyes, especially considering the vehicle in particular that had to undergo this debasement.

Not only is it a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience