Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If can I wish my exhaust can be silent a bit. Danz
Any recommend for 3" Inlet exhaust..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
aiya...y u want so silent...monster must growl ma...now currently youre using super dragger same as me rite.......if u dowan too loud go for hks hi power, some got silencer wan.....when your in SG u pasang silencer, when u in JB u remove it lor......

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Actually SG traffic don't tangkap exhaust 1 unless too many smoke...
Silent abit good lar it not ppl always tot I want ajak them racing. =.=!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
trust titanium tip from evo8-9 also cun ma...but i think can costs up to rm1k for it. muffler + piping

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

they see your stickers they get scared edi...
they wont intimidate u if u use ori pv6 exhaust..hehe

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
man i just love the sound..but it got a lot of attention from police..huhu..but i hardly drive the car..always park in front ma mums college..n wen i start d car during class hours..the student n lecturer will be:banghead:...n im like:thefinger::driver:huhuh
Damn embarassing lah straight pipes, small engine big noise. I like the loudness of the exhaust to go with the power.

Standard engine with minimal mods, please use a quiet exhaust hahaha. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

do u guyz know that exhaust mod gives less increment of power
if compare to intake modification? :biggrin:
Its the other way around lah dude, F1 & Nascar for examples, since when do they work on the intake for power?

And on Honda's or any NA car if you were to put a race header on VS ITB's only I doubt the ITB is gonna be faster.

If your car's exhaust can scavenge out the gas at a faster rate it becomes easier for it to rev = frees up more power.

You put an ITB kit in and tune it with the standard exhaust wheres all the extra air going to go?

Unless the your exhaust is already so free flowing then you can afford to start messing with the intake to get more power. Like the 4AGE 20v and 16v, have you seen the design of the 20v's extractors compared to the 16? or a Type-R anything's OEM headers? They're not one lump of metal like most of OEM headers. They're DESIGNED to flow a specific CFM of gas.

So only after your exhaust is sorted then you can fully get the potential from intake upgrades. If you do it the other way around you're just keeping your engine from its full potential.

Sorry wei, its exhaust tuning that free's up power.

Last edited:

BadBlakie9136

Jun 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Damn embarassing lah straight pipes, small engine big noise. I like the loudness of the exhaust to go with the power.

Standard engine with minimal mods, please use a quiet exhaust hahaha. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Its the other way around lah dude, F1 & Nascar for examples, since when do they work on the intake for power?

And on Honda's or any NA car if you were to put a race header on VS ITB's only I doubt the ITB is gonna be faster.

If your car's exhaust can scavenge out the gas at a faster rate it becomes easier for it to rev = frees up more power.

You put an ITB kit in and tune it with the standard exhaust wheres all the extra air going to go?

Unless the your exhaust is already so free flowing then you can afford to start messing with the intake to get more power. Like the 4AGE 20v and 16v, have you seen the design of the 20v's extractors compared to the 16? or a Type-R anything's OEM headers? They're not one lump of metal like most of OEM headers. They're DESIGNED to flow a specific CFM of gas.

So only after your exhaust is sorted then you can fully get the potential from intake upgrades. If you do it the other way around you're just keeping your engine from its full potential.

Sorry wei, its exhaust tuning that free's up power.
:rofl::rofl::driver:

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
not loud - std muffler
not that loud - tanabe medallion
loud - n1
quite loud - 5zigen bordermax
very loud - no exhaust, straight pipe from front till end
damn loud - 4-1 spoon extractor & exhaust piping exits the side of front bumper

u choose bro..
bro.....side bumper exhaust is real damn super loud.....not only damn loud....
i haven seen street legal car got it.....haha....
if someone have it, pls let me know, i wanna see...
haha......chill.....everyone
.......remember one thing always....it is not about your exhaust noise....
IT IS ABOUT WHETHER YOU REV HARD.......
SO REV HARD MY FRIENDS......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::driver::driver::driver::rofl::rofl::rofl:

upontheriversky

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello I'm from neighbor country Indonesia. I got the 6a13tt engine with the auto trans from malaysia. I am trying to find the FTO manual transmission to mate with the engine. But it's kind hard to find it here.

Just wondering if someone has ever locked the 6a13tt auto trans AWD and run it as the auto FWD?Can this be done?

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience