Help!!

fokyerdoder84

Known Member
Feb 4, 2008
johor
to all sifus...currently i had 2 issues:

1) after installing the power fc(L-jetro), the engine check light came up but i didnt feel anything wrong with my car....anyone had this kind of thingy b4?? n wht the solution?? i've brought her to 1 of the workshop in sunway but unfortunately they asked for the standard ECU for diagnose which i've lost:bawling:

2)the idling is currently picking up n down(from 700rpm-1200rpm) continuously n it sounds like an idiot which really annoying me...i've asked around n some said that the idling valve 'fucked up' n need to be replaced....anyone had this problem b4?? pls help me brosss...

p/s:im using er34 with some light mods.

thanks in advance!!cheers!!

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Does the serial number the Power FC ends with 0030?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Check yours first bro.

fokyerdoder84

Known Member
Feb 4, 2008
johor
orite...im out of the shore atm...will get back to u guys once i've check it..many thanks..

BNR

Known Member
May 21, 2009
to all sifus...currently i had 2 issues:

1) after installing the power fc(L-jetro), the engine check light came up but i didnt feel anything wrong with my car....anyone had this kind of thingy b4?? n wht the solution?? i've brought her to 1 of the workshop in sunway but unfortunately they asked for the standard ECU for diagnose which i've lost:bawling:

2)the idling is currently picking up n down(from 700rpm-1200rpm) continuously n it sounds like an idiot which really annoying me...i've asked around n some said that the idling valve 'fucked up' n need to be replaced....anyone had this problem b4?? pls help me brosss...

p/s:im using er34 with some light mods.

thanks in advance!!cheers!!
For the engine check light, since u say nothing wrong with the car, could it be u did not switch off the boost reading from ur FC Commander? Because u may not have the Apexi solenoid to read boost to ur PFC.
As for the unusual idling, it could b due to many reason... Better ask around others workshops.

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Check engine light on most likely because boost control option is set to on. On certain models engine will die off, for RB25 it won't.

Erractic idling could be due to your Power FC did not go through idling initialisation learning. You need to reset it, and when you first turn it on, let the car idle 5 minutes without air-cond, then another 5 minutes with air-cond. If this doesn't do the trick, then most probably your AAC valve is dirty and requires cleaning.

fokyerdoder84

Known Member
Feb 4, 2008
johor
For the engine check light, since u say nothing wrong with the car, could it be u did not switch off the boost reading from ur FC Commander? Because u may not have the Apexi solenoid to read boost to ur PFC.
As for the unusual idling, it could b due to many reason... Better ask around others workshops.
thanks for ur info bro...will check it out

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Check engine light on most likely because boost control option is set to on. On certain models engine will die off, for RB25 it won't.

Erractic idling could be due to your Power FC did not go through idling initialisation learning. You need to reset it, and when you first turn it on, let the car idle 5 minutes without air-cond, then another 5 minutes with air-cond. If this doesn't do the trick, then most probably your AAC valve is dirty and requires cleaning.
Thanks a lot for the advices..BTW AAC valve=Idling valve isn't it?? n any suggestion which w.shop could solve those problems....
im living around jb,but so far i dont find any good reliable mechs here especially on electronic parts.

bnr_32

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
u r in jb? pm me bro.. need tu kumpul all skyliners from jb :biggrin:

fokyerdoder84

Known Member
Feb 4, 2008
johor
yes bro...which area r u?? heard abt few skylines playing around jb but i nvr meet them..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys,

I just did 1 DIY and i'm all over light mods now.
But of course not to the extend of lalabeng style.

So what I thought is, when I pull my hand break,
I want my rear lights to be on as such the foot brake is.
Same function as a foot brake lights.

Any guys did this? Or objecting me? Why?
I know there will be a debate because obviously it's not okay because if it's okay,
it had be installed OEM-ly.

If someone agrees with me, where do I get the electricity of hand...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience