Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
turbo can go 220km/j all time kl to jb?
k20a all day :p
yeah.. the only thing i don't like about turbo is the heat.. overheat will cause a lot of damage..

coupled with the heat of Malaysia.. :bawling:

if force induction, i'll choose supercharge any day..

but to put an aftermarket supercharger.. not an option :banghead:

Last edited:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
u name me the road where u can go 220kmh all the way?
all highway now congested lol...

sometimes takes all day to arrive at the destination with a crawling traffic all the way, once u enter the road... :banghead:

shafariz

From Facebook
Mar 29, 2011
www.facebook.com
yeah.. the only thing i don't like about turbo is the heat.. overheat will cause a lot of damage..

coupled with the heat of Malaysia.. :bawling:

if force induction, i'll choose supercharge any day..

but to put an aftermarket supercharger.. not an option :banghead:

what a different between supercharger and turbocharger?
how about twin turbo?

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
what a different between turbocharger and supercharger?
how bout twin turbo?
Turbo = spin the compressor using exhaust..

Supercharger = spin the compressor using belt..

Twin Turbo = 2 turbo.. 1 is small and the other one is bigger..

reference pic

Turbo

Supercharger

shafariz

From Facebook
Mar 29, 2011
www.facebook.com

sometimes takes all day to arrive at the destination with a crawling traffic all the way, once u enter the road... :banghead:

lol..kl to jb can speed 180km-240km/j all time...(except public holiday..hahahaha) :slug:

the point is,turbo can cruising with that speed all time? cheers :driver:

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
lol..kl to jb can speed 180km-240km/j all time...(except public holiday..hahahaha) :slug:

i dont get u bro. so u go KL-JB on private road kah? thats why u can go 180-240 kmh?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

the answer: can..why not?especially those stock turbo engine with sufficient oil and water cooling system....

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
the answer: can..why not?especially those stock turbo engine with sufficient oil and water cooling system....
yup agree with u.. me (NA) and my fren (4g63t)travel from shah alam to penang at a constant 180kmh speed..my fren is evo jadian (no so standard) huhu...no problem....the only problem is need to stop for refuelling more than my car...

another case my cousin also 4g63t, (quite heavily mod) from ipoh to jitra at a constant 180kmh..also no problem

cush86

Jun 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
have a huge cc NA and slap on a snail:) no fun to drive stock turbos, moddin ur bolt on turbo brings orgasm:D

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
whaddaya mean a charged engine is less efficient and have higher fc then an na? the turbine was hooked on airplanes, cars, generators and god-knows-what-else to make them more efficient, to consume less fuel while providing more power at the same time, without having complicated/advanced technology behind it. complicated/advanced technology means higher maintenance, more expensive parts, etc.

my 1.3liter charged engine consumes less fuel then my previous 1liter na, if driven sensibly.. but lets be honest, with dat amount of pulling power and being a frugal economy type engine from toyota; good fc even when pushed hard, wud u drive it "sensibly"? LOL

i actually have both na and charged cars, but if i have to choose between the two, i will choose charged cars hands down for their phenomenal pull, no-drama-take-over capability, easier to upgrade/power-up, less complicated then most na machines these days, and many2 more reasons.

nuff said sirs..

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
wooooo......this thread is getting serious.....chill guys

of cos can la.....especially those porsches and diesel turbos. I also believe any vw gti doesnt face this issue

i used to travel every fortnight from kl-alor star...average travel time is 2.25hrs.....but u need to do it on weekdays non-holiday period, starts 1 am - 5 am

yup agree with u.. me (NA) and my fren (4g63t)travel from shah alam to penang at a constant 180kmh speed..my fren is evo jadian (no so standard) huhu...no problem....the only problem is need to stop for refuelling more than my car...

another case my cousin also 4g63t, (quite heavily mod) from ipoh to jitra at a constant 180kmh..also no problem
yup, turbo sips more fuel if u drive above boost....but driving style on highways will see most of us turbo car drivers drive below boost, and it is very2 efficient....

yup, turbocharged engine may produce better heat, but, aren't we suppose to monitor the temperature all the time regardless n/a or turbo....please be sensible!

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
when full boost is achieved, u will have a big smile on ur face....hehehe...
turbo for me...!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Is it really the end for cheap and rare imported used parts? The Government has finally decided to gradually phase-out certain components namely, brake pads, tyres, batteries and so on, before moving on to more critical items...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience