Does anyone know sara bodywork in subang or

any shop in subang that can do body modification such as wide nor custom

to mod.. sorry if post in wrong place..please move it to its place

:itsme::biggrin:

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
bro.. call thomas... nitro.com.my... tell u got his number from Alias...a very good workmanship + quite cheap = satisfaction...

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
many thanks guy for the respon .. planning to do like this at my car [DUCK TAIL].. i knew a lot of shops can do modification like that,but its not looks like waja in the picture .. a bit weird .. that's why am looking for a shop that can do like that . worth with what am spent .

Last edited:

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
many thanks guy for the respon .. planning to do like this at my car [DUCK TAIL].. i knew a lot of shops can do modification like that,but its not looks like waja in the picture .. a bit weird .. that's why am looking for a shop that can do like that . worth with what am spent .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

DRB-Hicom has temporarily suspended Swiss national, Dany Bahar, from his role as Lotus CEO and has confiscated Mr Bahar's laptop and mobile as part of its inquiry.

The company announced last week that Mr Bahar had been "temporarily suspended from his role, to facilitate an investigation into a complaint about his conduct." Although there were no specifics as to the cause of the inquiry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience