Idiot Drivers

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Talk about idiot drivers; what happened to me 2 weeks back, I would say it's the worst among the worst.

Imagine my car, parked at a covered car park bay at my condo, being hit twice; once on the right passenger door & another on the rear by some blind arse wipe in broad day light!!!!!!!!!!!!

The impact from the rear hit pushed my car forward 1 1/2' & hit the car parked opposite mine. Happened on a Saturday morning between 8.45a.m. to 9.50a.m.

We just have too many arse with kopi 'o' license on the road!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd worst cases, imagine being tail gated by some Myvi / Viva / Saga BLM on highways when you are already travelling at 160 kph!!!!!!!!!! Like these stock ori cuties compact can go faster than that. You let them through & there they are blocking your way, unable to go faster.

Read a short quote lately; Two most common things in the world are, hydrogen & idiots!!!!!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I had a colleague, like u said, KOPI 'O' License...we reach the office car park. Well, there was one parking space and he was driving a wira. So, he made a turn to the parking space, Oops, looks kinda narrow and couldn't turn all in, BUT this bugger colleague, his estimation was so damn bad that he whack that honda city's rear bumper. I was sitting at the back and I can see that surely cannot adi, but i never expect him to turn in :banghead:

I was like, in my heart, wtf is wrong with u la...can't u freaking reverse and then make the turn again? FFS u r driving auto la not manual...is not that hard to switch to Gear 'R'.

Is because of all these bastard Kopi 'O' License that cause my car bumpers to get scratch at the side...can't bloody estimate properly....dun drive la...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I had a colleague, like u said, KOPI 'O' License...we reach the office car park. Well, there was one parking space and he was driving a wira. So, he made a turn to the parking space, Oops, looks kinda narrow and couldn't turn all in, BUT this bugger colleague, his estimation was so damn bad that he whack that honda city's rear bumper. I was sitting at the back and I can see that surely cannot adi, but i never expect him to turn in :banghead:

I was like, in my heart, wtf is wrong with u la...can't u freaking reverse and then make the turn again? FFS u r driving auto la not manual...is not that hard to switch to Gear 'R'.

Is because of all these bastard Kopi 'O' License that cause my car bumpers to get scratch at the side...can't bloody estimate properly....dun drive la...
sf, i was your colleague u are talking about...oooO u kutuk me here ah...? :banghead:
anyways i just got my driving licence....summore its a 'kopi o' licence ma...wat u expect....
next time i dowan tumpang u edi..should have left u at the kopitiam when we were out for lunch...
:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
sf, i was your colleague u are talking about...oooO u kutuk me here ah...? :banghead:
anyways i just got my driving licence....summore its a 'kopi o' licence ma...wat u expect....
next time i dowan tumpang u edi..should have left u at the kopitiam when we were out for lunch...
:rofl:
:rofl: What goes around do come around :laugh:

Sure kutuk la, for a professional driver like you, how can you do such mistake mia...
At 1st don't want to exposed u, then u self admit pula :laugh:

(p.s: Don't remember any colleague with the name DanzEterna) :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
haha..i veli professional when it comes to parking ma.....thats y my bumper lotsa scrathes wan...i like to kiss other ppl''s backside....ahahaa

wattudu...u go story bout me i admit lor...

of course la...DanzEterna is my nick name...my real name is Kelly Ng. im a guy ok......:)

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
It seems a lot of posters here are themselves idiot drivers - myself included .
The other day on the MRR2, I wanted to get out of the jam so pressed the acc to change from middle to fast. Looked in the side mirror and there's nobody. Liittle did I realised my car's blind spot is quite huge. It was so embarassing, I was scolded like stray dog, and I quitely stuttered to the slow lane with my tail bet my legs.
So I propose this thread to be closed for good....it seems to be hitting too close to home...
p.s. my ex-gf kelly also told me not to disturb her anymore.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Been a while since i share some idiotic driver behaviour here. So here's another one.

Last weekend I balik kg in the north. On the way back to KL nearing to Sg Buloh jejantas got this Mitsubishi pickup truck tailing me quite near (but not so near till cannot see head light)... i was in the MOST LEFT LANE, behind a lorry. He sumore folo me and has his highbeam on. I slow, he also follow..

so ok fine, i then masuk tol, got out, then i speed up kaw since my car is QuadTurbo 6.0L engine. Left him far far behind. Then i go left lane again and drive in cruise manner since i duwan to rush anywhere.. so drive slow and safe. Then the bugger came.. STILL behind me.. then i slow sumore til almost stop.. like 30km/h.. then oni the bugger potong and move fwd.. so i dem bengang liao.. i folo him pulak.. kasi cucuk kaw kaw.. the fella sumore try to run away.. crazily.. at one point, i feel there are too many bikes/cars around us, so i retreated to be slow and let him be.. before that i see he aldy cucuked one modded white wira.. the wira also bengang, gip way then do the same like i did before, he cucuked the mitsu pickup truck kaw kaw... then they disappear while i enter my taman area.

the mitsu truck is like silver colors, dented all around.. plate is cant remember, BJR 2897 or something like that (maybe wrong)..

in this case i was also idiot driver coz go and cucuked him. hehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
haha..i veli professional when it comes to parking ma.....thats y my bumper lotsa scrathes wan...i like to kiss other ppl''s backside....ahahaa

wattudu...u go story bout me i admit lor...

of course la...DanzEterna is my nick name...my real name is Kelly Ng. im a guy ok......:)
Kenny or Kelly? :rofl: No one name Kelly Ng in the office as well...KL Ng got la LOL!
Then next time if convoy, u better go ahead 1st. Later u kiss my backside :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI.. To all TITAN sifu..

this is my 1st post in here...

i plan to buy fixed suspension and spring. NOT adjustable suspension.
and i want ask some question here..
now i'm using lower spring now,coz my orginal suspension is rosak liau...so i plan to replace a new one, b4 chinese new year, want balik kampung... but i cant affort adjustable.

1)i want ask how much is the price for the whole set of the suspension and spring?
2)i dun hav so many money right now.. so i plan to buy suspension...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience