4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

okwoks

Dec 19, 2006
Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's)

Why you want to change gear more often? :hmmmm:
hhaha, i was thinking with more torque, time duration to run in 1st/2nd/3rd gear become lesser.
So i need to change gear faster :)...

nvm, just my stupid thoughts.. LOL :banghead:

DDOLINK

Known Member
Mar 16, 2006

anybody knows the hp for stock 4g13?

tictac~

Sep 5, 2007
Taiping, Perak
tictac-4g15.blogspot.com

4G1S Track Day at Dato Sagor Circuit :driver:
plan on September..

Who interested can register here:
Registration

Deposit RM50 before 10th of July 2011
- pay to Uncle Fred.

Last edited:

rush3508

Jun 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

more info here : Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

for 4G1Series Track Day.

We are organising www.4G1series.cjb.net Inaugural track day event at Kampung Gajah Dato Sagor, Perak. We are looking into renting the whole race track for our own use. To make this happen we are looking into a maximum of 30 cars to partake in this.At the moment we have 19 participants that have confirmed with us.

We are hoping to get interested parties who would like to learn more of 4G1X engine, its performance, potential and learn from veterans of the platform.

Those who are interested please PM fstrader or myself and prepare a deposit of RM50. Deadline is 1st of July.

DATE: 11th SEPTEMBER 2011 after Raya Celebrations

PRICE: RM120
DEPOSIT: RM50 (Balance payable at a later date) Deposit deadline 10th of July 2011

Please kindly go to 4G1Series or 4G1S Facebook page for further details and discussions or PM fstrader, Myself or ronzai89.

www.facebook.com/4G1Series
www.4g1series.cjb.net

Some rules and guidelines for participants. These are drawn up to promote safety and fairness. Please adhere to them closely for everyone's benefit. Thank you.

General Rules & Requirements
•Open track hours are 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
•Passengers are allowed with Helmets on
•Drivers must be wearing a helmet at all times while driving on the track.
•Driving gloves are not compulsory.
•Vehicle must have factory seat belts or race harnesses in place for all occupants.
•Shoes are compulsory when on track.
•If you suspect anything wrong with your vehicle while driving on the track, GET OFF immediately or drive off into the grass.
No reversing on the track.

Free Run Mode:

•Free Run Mode shall be allowed between 10.00 a.m – 12.00 p.m.
•Participants are allowed to bring passengers provided they are equipped with helmets.

Open Race Format:
•Open Race Format shall start at 1.00 p.m. – 3.00 p.m.
•For fairness cars of “similar” engine capacity or power would be grouped together.
•6 random participants will be randomly balloted for 6 positions
•A 5 lap race will proceed based on the balloted 6 positions.
•Provided that the time allows, special categories for racing can be arranged. Please consult the organisers.
•Participants are allowed to remove items from their car such as seats, carpets, spare tyre etc. as long as it does not jeopardise the integrity of the vehicle.
•This is event is strictly NO CONTACT between participants.
BLOCKING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
•In event a car has overtaken you and has proceeded to take the racing line, do not attempt to force the car off. It is highly dangerous and does not demonstrate sportsmanship.
•Please note that organisers reserve the right to bar entrance to any one who drives dangerously.
•After completing the Open Race Format. The track is all yours! You may do as many runs on the track until closing time!
•Try not to take things too seriously and most importantly have fun!

Some notes to clarify

1. We are organising a track day. Participants are welcomed to drive off their nuts.
2. Amidst the open track session we are organising a friendly open format race for all participants. Segregation will be based on the rules and regulations above. Purpose of this is to promote friendly competition amongst everyone. It is not compulsory and participation is strictly voluntary.
3. Some of us may want to do a time attack (Like myself). IF time permits we can organise it impromptu on the spot.

The whole point of the track day is to be loose and casual. As stated the rules and regulations are there for safety first and competition second.

I hope this is clear enough. Please drop your feedback at our forum 4g1series.cjb.net, our facebook page or you could direct PM me, ronzai89 or fstrader.

Thank You,

4G1Series.cjb.net - Rush.
www.facebook.com/4G1Series

Last edited:

rush3508

Jun 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Hi Guys! A quick update that the deposit deadline has been postponed to the 10th of July. We have limited slots. Please don't miss out and participate in the fun!.

4G1Series - rush

May 14, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Guys need some real advice, I'm using a 99 satria 1.3 GLi, yesterday while driving normally my car feels jerky. Like as tho you keep letting go the accelerator. Today I changed spark plug, the problem got slightly better. Could it possibly be not enough fuel is being injected? Please do advice thank you.

rush3508

Jun 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Come over to 4g1series facebook group and 4g1series.cjb.net for more tech talk and friends!

henry4563

May 22, 2011
Selangor

Hi. Dude your car feel jerky might because of the oil filter. When the oil filter is dirty it cause the petrol flow not smooth and it will cause your car jerky too.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Guys need some real advice, I'm using a 99 satria 1.3 GLi, yesterday while driving normally my car feels jerky. Like as tho you keep letting go the accelerator. Today I changed spark plug, the problem got slightly better. Could it possibly be not enough fuel is being injected? Please do advice thank you.
Hey dude, try check your engine oil level and change your oil filter. It help :)

kaderAE101

Known Member
Mar 6, 2010
K.L / Ampang

Hi Bro .. what is the best conversion for a 4g15.. ?

4g93 SOCH or 4g93 DOHC GDI ? Which engine FC is high ? :confused:

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Hi SatriaKaki..

When is the last time you changed yr fuel filter ?
Buy the good quality fuel filter.. yr engine will be smooth & quiet.:driver:

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

yeah, try changing your fuel filter 1st, if problem still persists, try the 3M fuel injector cleaner. just pour into your fuel tank, but make sure your tank is full ya.