eibach pro-kit experience

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Different category mah....some leak one absorber change one only......
Yes I knowww, im open minded. Like tanabe their coilovers cant be repaired, they said so themselves.

But nolah, you know. Typical Malaysian thinking all cheap cheap. RM300 for revalving so that it can perform at its best also say expensive.

Might as well go inject your standard absorbers with ATF and potong spring lah. Cheap what :rofl:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
Guys,

Anyone here has any experience using Eibach Pro-Kit sport spring? I'm interested in this product because it only lowers your car 1.3"-1.5" and claims that you still can use your stock absorber. The Eibach website also says that their spring is progressive type, which means it improves handling while still maintains close to stock ride comfort.

I went to a Michelin shop in Manjung yesterday and they quoted RM1500 per set! :hmmmm: I was very shocked as a set of GAB sport spring costs between RM500-600 only.

So, if anyone is using Eibach Pro-Kit or has experience using it, please share it here.. Thanks a lot!
:driver:
i using Eibach pro-kit for my new fiesta. in term of comfort, is almost like my stock fiesta. cornering improve 20-30%, feel more bite when turn-in corner. the lowering is just nice, not too low. i spend 1200 for the kit and 500+ europe spec front absorber(malaysia fiesta absorber is different from europe fiesta, so must buy front absorber to install). rm1700 i feel quite alot for the improvement .

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes I knowww, im open minded. Like tanabe their coilovers cant be repaired, they said so themselves.

But nolah, you know. Typical Malaysian thinking all cheap cheap. RM300 for revalving so that it can perform at its best also say expensive.

Might as well go inject your standard absorbers with ATF and potong spring lah. Cheap what :rofl:
ATF? Viscosity not thick enough. Have seen some use engine oil....:banghead:
Tested one potong spring ride. If road is flat still okay. On high speed and road uneven running up and down, on a rebound when the car lifts up, that time scary woh......

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
i using Eibach pro-kit for my new fiesta. in term of comfort, is almost like my stock fiesta. cornering improve 20-30%, feel more bite when turn-in corner. the lowering is just nice, not too low. i spend 1200 for the kit and 500+ europe spec front absorber(malaysia fiesta absorber is different from europe fiesta, so must buy front absorber to install). rm1700 i feel quite alot for the improvement .
Thanks for sharing!

megpan

Oct 21, 2009
Kuching
ive just fitted my forte with Eibach pro-kit, i can say it improves the handling a lot, stiffens the ride a little but acceptable. makes my ride more garang too :P got it for rm1150 minus workmanship

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
ATF? Viscosity not thick enough. Have seen some use engine oil....:banghead:
Tested one potong spring ride. If road is flat still okay. On high speed and road uneven running up and down, on a rebound when the car lifts up, that time scary woh......
Haha I was joking about that, but yeah wei. My friend tried it on his KE... Waste money only :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha I was joking about that, but yeah wei. My friend tried it on his KE... Waste money only :rofl:
Modding is like that. You don't try you don't know. Like for me, if I have not tried my friend's ride I won't know either. So at least now can warn people not to attempt, but if they still want to find out for themselves go ahead......will be waste of time and money.....:stupid:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Modding is like that. You don't try you don't know. Like for me, if I have not tried my friend's ride I won't know either. So at least now can warn people not to attempt, but if they still want to find out for themselves go ahead......will be waste of time and money.....:stupid:
That injecting ATF into shocks has been around since forever, I think there are enough people to warn him... but like you said lah. Some people degil and wanna try so yeah :rofl:.

Learning the hard way is sometimes the best way :rolleyes:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That injecting ATF into shocks has been around since forever, I think there are enough people to warn him... but like you said lah. Some people degil and wanna try so yeah :rofl:.

Some times they don't believe mah! so have to try out themselves.....:biggrin:

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006

that's what we all use to call~ ECONOMY way of upgrades~ XD~

i had even received request from customers who ask for axle oil to put in~ (>_<) damn hard i tell you~ and the down side, it tent to went soft when it gets hot~ like driving from penang to ipoh, then you park overnight, it became hard again~ then drive from ipoh -penang, it became soft back~ lol~ hilarious told ja~

Last edited:

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah

i had even received request from customers who ask for axle oil to put in~ (>_<) damn hard i tell you~ and the down side, it tent to went soft when it gets hot~ like driving from penang to ipoh, then you park overnight, it became hard again~ then drive from ipoh -penang, it became soft back~ lol~ hilarious told ja~
Hahaha, like that also can haa...

dennis, how do they make some absorbers to be stiff in corners while still soaking up bumps pretty well, like ohlins and monroe reflex for example. I'm not so sure about monroe though.. :biggrin:

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006

dennis, how do they make some absorbers to be stiff in corners while still soaking up bumps pretty well, like ohlins and monroe reflex for example. I'm not so sure about monroe though.. :biggrin:
ohlins run on two separated chambers where the oil chamber will absorb slow bounce force better weariest the air chamber will take up the sudden jerk from the road. But it will mostly take up one hit and the second one will be felt as well. The only abs which i had experienced with which would take up more than one sudden bumps is tein, ORIGINAL JAPAN tein. Where you won't get the same handling from the taiwan/aka tein replica which we could seen all around malaysia now.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J

Oh my God wei. Pantang like hell injecting all that stupid shit.

Might as well use 1 ton lorry shocks lo, they arent doing their job anymore. Stiff when it should be soft, soft when it should be stiff.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

What kinda bumps are you talking about? Potholes or just plain uneven roads? :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi gang,
I'm thinking about upgrading my stock wira 1.5 exhaust parts.
how should I start? one-shot hantam extractor, mid and muffler?

if only change one of the 3 (example extractor only) got effect on performance?
If possible I also dont want OVER-loud, nanti jiran buat bising

what suggestion ah?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience