Totalled Lamboghini?

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
bro eric,

wat actually happened? lambo into the M5?
mind explain. thanks.
my guess was that the lambo kissed into the M5's butt, sending the M5 into the grass, while the lambo spun and hit the divider..

by judging from the accident pics, i dare say that both cars were VERY fast.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
my guess was that the lambo kissed into the M5's butt, sending the M5 into the grass, while the lambo spun and hit the divider..

by judging from the accident pics, i dare say that both cars were VERY fast.
U are famous now bro. I think I saw ur name being mentioned on the front page of The Star Newspaper today.

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
U are famous now bro. I think I saw ur name being mentioned on the front page of The Star Newspaper today.
i didnt realize until someone from Lowyat informed me. lol

that being said, the person who did the front page cover did not approach me to use my pic.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha...brake also dunno how to race ...?am correct,if they good in speed but dunno how slow down speed ...what a shame that driver...go home learn some more few year b4 start speed...our uncle driving nissan sunny better than him...slow slow but able fully stop on time ok..

PowerMonster

Known Member
Nov 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
They should bury their faces into mud and never show them again.
Bloody shame

The Porsche driver is an IDIOT - probably first time on a track !

The Lambo and M5 drivers - you deserve what you get for showing off by driving wrecklessly on public roads! SHAME on you !

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
wsukun,
He was too fast on 2nd gear.....the cayman belong to a friend of mine just bought it less less than 3 week. He just been driving the car for 3 days after installed bodykit and paint. :( Used to own an Z33 turbo.
The LP640 costs RM1.5mil was totalled, the owner is safe.

Drive safe guys...

so the cayman (NV68) unfortunately makes a fool out of himself. any more info about the car?

because of the high rise spoiler, i suppose inside must be pumping pretty great figures huh but one thing for sure its still grinding on same old factory brakes :biggrin:
btw, is that the "Msia Record attempt on most "supercar" gathering" that you guys been talking about past few weeks?

k3nny

Known Member
Oct 10, 2004
Rubix: Its the same car. Plates was changed after sold to current owner few months back. :)

WHT1754

Dec 5, 2006
shit do happens regardless what car u ride.....thanks god all drivers ok....but please do not race on public road...tq

Rubix

Known Member
May 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
If any1 wants to c the news article, here it is, (took screenshot from iPad)

Congratz for ur photo making it to the front page :)

Garrett

May 10, 2006
anyway. the marshalls handling these supercars parade are STUPID. They even caused a massive jam at the entrance by putting their 4-wheeled buggy in the middle of the road and stopping all the cars who wanted to park at PA2. The police also scolded this stupid marshall with the loud hailer who park this buggy.

MORON MARSHALL OF SIC....u shud learn.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I'm driving a persona iafm 4AT.

installed Arospeed fuel pressure regulator few weeks ago and the setting is at 2.8bar (~40psi). after i read up, i found out that the standard pressure setting shud b around 3.5bar or so. just wanna know, at this low pressure 2.8bar, will it cause transmission lag issue? cz im facing transmission lag issue. it is like transmission slipping when gear upshifting.

first time using FPR so no experience in it.:help:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience