Totalled Lamboghini?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The white cap guy who is clapping is gonna get himself killed when the owner sees this...jumping like a barbarian...:mad:

Ivan Hmw

From Facebook
Aug 19, 2010
www.facebook.com
for me, i feel that is shame on malaysian, how can they cheer after the car bang ?? is that funny and happy to look at the beauty crash together ? i feel sad for the cayman :(

ivan7

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
Subang J
poor guy la.. apparently its some stupid marshall's fault.. he suddenly stopped the car in front... hence all of them applying quite sudden brakess.. i hope the porsche guy is able to pull something off and get to claim insurance..

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
right place at the right time eric!
i bet you witnessed the murcie spinning around and around
[youtube]t1DWBKk5xHQ[/youtube]

azlan87

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
kajang,pj
seriously!! why are they cheering? i bet that most of them got back after that in their kancils and kelisas...

i pity all three cars that got affected by the stupid marshall's decision...

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
yeah...regardless of the type of cars involved .......these 2 hooligan caused a massive jam !!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
hmm... make me thinking of the movie...
which tagline as .... "Lu langsi, lu mati.. !!"

Tats the price for showing off "too much!!"

BonesGarage

Known Member
Jul 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Those cheering @ssholes need to be shot dead, stupid pieces of sh*ts!

Why are they even there, a true fan wouldnt do that!!

But that M5 & Lambo asked for it

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
there goes the egos on the straight highway...a road car is never a super gt car... you can always go as fast as you want on the straights but never in a tricky Sepang track.... but indeed in the straights also got this moron who cant make good judgement of his brain to handle the beast.. as money keeep rolling, there should be no prob for this moron though

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
that clapping guy jumped like an idiot monkey : total moron. i think this was the same guy i met at 2008 superGT, i have the pic of him booing GTR like monkey bcs i suppose he loves NSX. damn the clear pic is in hard drive. i only have this in my fb page (edited to make miniature effect). that guy with the thumb down.

and other pics (unrelated to the current story..:biggrin:)

Last edited:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

azlan87

Known Member
Sep 7, 2005
kajang,pj
that clapping guy jumped like an idiot monkey : total moron. i think this was the same guy i met at 2008 superGT, i have the pic of him booing GTR like monkey bcs i suppose he loves NSX. damn the clear pic is in hard drive. i only have this in my fb page (edited to make miniature effect). that guy with the thumb down.

and other pics (unrelated to the current story..:biggrin:)

that guy is a really monkey's-a**...:thefinger:

oh btw bro, nice pics... cool miniature effect... really looked like toys... AWESOME !!!!
:adore::adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

.. well, i've been reading a lot of good stuff about JFA with regards to this custom exhausts systems that he have been selling. i know if you want good and high quality stuffs, you have to fork out quite a bit of cash..which i wouldn't mind. however just want to know whether his prices are reasonable for the quality of things that you're buying from him or are we getting it with a premium since he is rather famous within the modding circle. it would be nice if some people could share their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience