Federal FZ-201 - Semi Slick

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
I do feel the suspension also need to co-work w/ the tyres? ie. if used semi-slick (tread wear <100) we need a different setting for the suspension. So if we mis-match it.... we will not get the performance out of it...? nope?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I do feel the suspension also need to co-work w/ the tyres? ie. if used semi-slick (tread wear <100) we need a different setting for the suspension. So if we mis-match it.... we will not get the performance out of it...? nope?
Will still get benefit from it, but not the full benefit. For any mod, be it suspension, springs, tyres, rims, all have to be tuned to go hand in hand with each other.....

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
sorry to hijack...anyone here need 19" tyre? i just bought new 265/30/19 for my skyline..thinking to let it go asap...its totally new..4 pcs..goodyear asymetric 2..year 11..juest bought last week..selling below market..tq

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My regular shop don't do semi slicks. Can try Hup Shun in Sunway, saw that day got Federal RS-R, Yoko AD-08, BS RE-070.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a journey of no return! once our paint is being ruined by such a devastating scratch, the damages is beyond skin deep
physically (on what can be seen) is just some esthetic damage but the real damages is the owner heart broken

Getting to sleep through is difficult, for once i went through it....on my beloved car....especially in Malaysia..people like to take revenge (saying to themselves "i will teach them a lesson -Scratchhhhhhhhhhh their paints)
as I am blogging at the wee...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience