Spray Paint Shop

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Hey guys.

I'm going to paint my car soon and wonder if u guys have any recommendations on which shop to go to..

My mech currently recommends the paint shop facing the Rock Cafe in Sunway and another option is BF Auto Spray in USJ1 as per link below:

BF Autospray

Will be painting my car blue (as per Group A Calsonic BNR32) with the wheels (Enkei RP01) in white. Currently the car is dark green and black wheels. I'll be putting back the Nismo rear boot lip spoiler as well..

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Hey guys.

I'm going to paint my car soon and wonder if u guys have any recommendations on which shop to go to..

My mech currently recommends the paint shop facing the Rock Cafe in Sunway and another option is BF Auto Spray in USJ1 as per link below:

BF Autospray

Will be painting my car blue (as per Group A Calsonic BNR32) with the wheels (Enkei RP01) in white. Currently the car is dark green and black wheels. I'll be putting back the Nismo rear boot lip spoiler as well..

Warh..kermit dah nak bersalin kulit dah..i like it..
in zth pn ade thread die bro..

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-shops-and-services/369515-subang-usj1-auto-service-repair-spray-paint-and-detailer.html

I have a fren at puchong area bro..can ask for quotation first..pm me k..

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
My fave paint shop is in Glenmarie. Exceptional workmanship but darn slow. LOL

Eagle

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
Temujin,
Glad you finally decided to do a make over! Please share your experience after the paint job.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Warh..kermit dah nak bersalin kulit dah..i like it..
in zth pn ade thread die bro..

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-shops-and-services/369515-subang-usj1-auto-service-repair-spray-paint-and-detailer.html

I have a fren at puchong area bro..can ask for quotation first..pm me k..
Bro, noticed the thread in ZTH but sumhow the guy's more frequent in LYN..?

Regarding ur friend bro, please ask for a quote for me. Bagus ka workmanship and timing dia? I don't want to leave the car for a long time.. If can kawtim in a week lagi bagus :)

My fave paint shop is in Glenmarie. Exceptional workmanship but darn slow. LOL
How slow is slow? :biggrin:

Temujin,
Glad you finally decided to do a make over! Please share your experience after the paint job.

Decision is easy, putting funds for it is the difficult one! :biggrin:

Will share, hopefully good experience :driver:

[PIMPIN];1063570279 said:

Bagus ka Mike? Some drifters like AZ sends their car there.. Will want to drop by and have a look..

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
nooooo i tot ur gonna sell me ur boot lip! ;p

Sorry bro. Will need the lip to complete the Grp A look. U can have the high rear wing instead (product sold separately).. :biggrin:

JaHaX and V-Spec has a couple of rear wings that might be of interest to u :wavey:

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
Bro, noticed the thread in ZTH but sumhow the guy's more frequent in LYN..?

Regarding ur friend bro, please ask for a quote for me. Bagus ka workmanship and timing dia? I don't want to leave the car for a long time.. If can kawtim in a week lagi bagus :)
k bro..as far as i know, never had complaint from customer la..kwn pn xtau detail..will let u know later..
can't wait to see kermit change 'kulit'..eheh..

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Temujin, it took them 3 weeks to do mine. But I am in no hurry la. Hehehe

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Bro, my advice no matter where you paint just ask them to strip your car door seal gently and be careful of windscreen sealant too....once terkopek....poket pun dikopek~ I think some friend here also got experience it before too~hehhe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well, cheap things don't come cheap anyway. I heard a lot about Mike @ USJ too...

Very professional in bodykit works. The most memorable work
of his I remember is this one. A few other nicer shots, I couldn't find it.
Heard this body is made of metal and not PU or FRP. :top:

YouTube - ‪180sx convert like ferrari‬‏

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Thanks kaminari, will ask the painters to be careful with those things :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics, yea I've seen the car more than a couple of times as the then owner was staying in a house near my folks :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Thanks kaminari, will ask the painters to be careful with those things :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics, yea I've seen the car more than a couple of times as the then owner was staying in a house near my folks :biggrin:
Should be the new owner I think, since the car was sold off quite some time ago :smile:
If not could have ask him about Mike :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

UMW Toyota Motor has just announced that they have begun taking orders for the all new Toyota Camry as of 2nd April (today) 2012 onwards.

<!--more-->Below is the summary of the estimated On-The Road price (OTR) and colours that are available for the all new Toyota Camry variants...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience