JPM Super GT Super/Performance Car Gathering

Azraf

Azraf

Jul 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
amir, is the confirmation mail from JPM goes like " noted with thanks" ? If that's the sorta email that u received then I'm in as well!

David, just gotten back from best kit fibre, they haven't sent your car in for painting yet. You better call them up cos u got like slightly less than 2 weeks to get your car done in time for the event.

kariayam

Known Member

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
amir, is the confirmation mail from JPM goes like " noted with thanks" ? If that's the sorta email that u received then I'm in as well!

David, just gotten back from best kit fibre, they haven't sent your car in for painting yet. You better call them up cos u got like slightly less than 2 weeks to get your car done in time for the event.

reply from JPM:

Received.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have further enquiries.

Best regards,

Super GT.com.my

Anyway, what bodykit you can get from the best kit fibre shop?

darkdark99

Known Member

darkdark99

Known Member
Nov 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yeah, I've gone there last wed, they dun even start to do my diffuser yet, today also not doing, so i guess my car wont be ready at that time d. (btw, tks kk13 put my name on the list)

kk13

1,000 RPM

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Haha. No worries bro. Nvm la. But keeping praying..maybe they'll finish faster =)

malimsiao

Known Member

malimsiao

Known Member
May 5, 2008
I have aldy faxed in the forms and emailed them the details at the same time. but stil no reply from them yet. anyone got the same problem other than cb? pls advice

kk13

1,000 RPM

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
I have aldy faxed in the forms and emailed them the details at the same time. but stil no reply from them yet. anyone got the same problem other than cb? pls advice
yes, they haven't replied most...i guess we will have to wait for instructions, another week left..will see if they say anything by Thursday...if not i will send them an email...

malimsiao

Known Member

malimsiao

Known Member
May 5, 2008
update: some of my friends got reply from them aldy but most of us havent received any yet. Thats weird because I registered it at the same time.

kk13

1,000 RPM

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
update: some of my friends got reply from them aldy but most of us havent received any yet. Thats weird because I registered it at the same time.
yeah but do you have a copy of the form still? nvm maybe you can find out how many haven't received and email me your form + the other's forms who haven't received anything yet..

my email add.

[email protected]

Azraf

Azraf

Jul 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i've received another mail just this morning on the confirmation..i suggest u give them a call to make sure..

kk13

1,000 RPM

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Underslyder, mail me your form...will ask together...

kariayam

Known Member

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
Guys,

I think u guys should receive this kind of email from the JPM personnel for confirmation:

We confirm and thank you for your registration to the above.
Please collect your Grand Stand Tickets (#4) from:

1. Monday June 13 to Friday June 17

Level 3, Bangunan AHP
Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 7712-8612 (Mr Ung)
7712-8788 (Yi Hua)

2. Wednesday June 15 to Sunday June 19

Customer Service - Welcome Center
Sepang International Circuit

If you are donating to the Aid for Japan fund (and have not remitted), please bring along your cheque, and collect your free T-shirt & cap. (Please write your cheques to: "AID FOR JAPAN".)

Please be at the Sepang International Circuit, Car Park PA1 (Opposite Welcome Center) by 10:00 am Sunday June 19, 2011.

Thank you.

Regards,

for JP Performance Motorsport Sdn Bhd

Also attached are 4 files related to the gathering(briefing/itinerary/map etc.)

I think who havent got the confirmation yet should email your form to Kevin, so that Kevin can refer to JPM easily.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

As some of you may know, i just converted a BMW E46 with 1jz engine, due to i am getting more and more familiar with the new characteristics of the car and i have been pushing it a lot. Now i've noticed, whenever i floor it hard and fast, the water temp will raise a little over the mid mark, upon slowing down, it will return to below middle. Have asked the mechanic that did the conversion, he said its very normal because its a turbo engine, when push hard thus will hot a little...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience