Stolen:satria gti JFH 120

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
Sorry for he lost bro. Someone tried to steal mine just yesterday. It was around 4pm near my office in Kota Kemuning. I always make it a point to park where I can see my car from my office cos my old Gti was stolen almost 3yrs ago but yesterday I had to park slightly further away cos no parking. I was actually stilL able to see my car although the front part only.
My alarm suddenly went off n it immediately caught my attention. I ran down n could only see 2 Indonesian walking away. I managed to chase up to them with the help of my collegues but could find any tools on them. Since no one actually saw them do it I can only take down one of their red ic n their photos. I was later related by a witness that the culprit was a Chinese guy, late 20s, crew cut hair, n a face that screams 'samseng'. He was on the phone with one hand n the other was trying to pry open my boot lock. Thank God for my 2 way alarm.
They will surely get whatever they deserve n no God they pray to will save them!
Daytime at 4pm in Kota Kemuning area? Gosh...this is getting sick man.

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Sorry for he lost bro. Someone tried to steal mine just yesterday. It was around 4pm near my office in Kota Kemuning. I always make it a point to park where I can see my car from my office cos my old Gti was stolen almost 3yrs ago but yesterday I had to park slightly further away cos no parking. I was actually stilL able to see my car although the front part only.
My alarm suddenly went off n it immediately caught my attention. I ran down n could only see 2 Indonesian walking away. I managed to chase up to them with the help of my collegues but could find any tools on them. Since no one actually saw them do it I can only take down one of their red ic n their photos. I was later related by a witness that the culprit was a Chinese guy, late 20s, crew cut hair, n a face that screams 'samseng'. He was on the phone with one hand n the other was trying to pry open my boot lock. Thank God for my 2 way alarm.
They will surely get whatever they deserve n no God they pray to will save them!
your car has been marked.....try to avoid driving it to work from now on....last time someone here lost his GTi in front of SS15 mosque if im not mistaken...they attempted his car twice or trice already and they finally got it....even if u parked infront of ur office if they cant steal it there they might follow u elsewhere and steal it from there....be paranoid from now on...its the safest anti theft

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
omaigod. its scary to have a fear deep inside ur heart that one bad day ur car is going to get stolen. But u have a lot of counter measurement at it saves ur car for today. KEEP IT UP and IMHO u should put a switch so that only you should know how to start the car.Using steelmate alarm eh?

speed7791

Sep 24, 2008
Thanks for your concern bros. I'm definately more alert now. I'd drive another car to work if I could but I don't have that luxury. Bro egb18c I'm not using steelmate but it's a pretty good one nonetheless

Last edited:

mugen_power

Known Member
May 8, 2006
last 2 days ,my fren Gti also have been stolen at penang,he mention his car may lost around 2 am to 6 am..

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
my friend GTi just now when he went down to parking lot at around 8pm, notice all the ignition switch broken. only the secret lock the thief didn't manage to open. exactly like my putra kena last time. the thief also failed on the secret lock. so i told my friend to put this lock too 3years ago. just now he call me to thank. :)

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
my friend GTi just now when he went down to parking lot at around 8pm, notice all the ignition switch broken. only the secret lock the thief didn't manage to open. exactly like my putra kena last time. the thief also failed on the secret lock. so i told my friend to put this lock too 3years ago. just now he call me to thank. :)
Bro, what secret lock?

navin.flexus

From Facebook
Aug 20, 2010
www.facebook.com
exactly man....whats a secret lock and do u have the secret recipe to unlock victoris's secret?

sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
secret lock/switch/method

1)hidden fuel pump relay switch(even ignition key on,cannot start engine coz ,fuel pump still off if the hidden switch still not on/activated)

2)hidden 2nd ignition switch/starter relay(need 2 key too start the ignition,usually the wiring is by pass directly from the relay box and dies not use the wiring loom wiring,only if hidden key is on,the engine can be start via ignition key)

3)remove spark plug cable and keep in bag

4)remove ecu/not reccomended cause car will reset the idling,air fuel closed loop

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
is the satria door easy to open like wira from the window with rulers? if it is.. better do something coz its so easy to do it..tested on my wira few times and can be done less than a minute..

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
secret lock/switch/method

1)hidden fuel pump relay switch(even ignition key on,cannot start engine coz ,fuel pump still off if the hidden switch still not on/activated)

2)hidden 2nd ignition switch/starter relay(need 2 key too start the ignition,usually the wiring is by pass directly from the relay box and dies not use the wiring loom wiring,only if hidden key is on,the engine can be start via ignition key)

3)remove spark plug cable and keep in bag

4)remove ecu/not reccomended cause car will reset the idling,air fuel closed loop
I would say method #1 & #2 are more practical. Just install these hidden switches by your trusted mechanics / accessories shop and make sure no one else know about it.

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
hehehe.. i also not sure either i should reveal the secret lock here or not. it's none of above forumer said. it using padlock. if u got much budget maybe can use high-end padlock like Abus or Abloy. i just use a normal sunso also OK for now. plan to upgrade. pm me, i'll reply u where to put it when i have time. as i know proton/mitsu can use this lock. others car not very sure.. :)

sarutobi84

Known Member
Aug 12, 2009
Johor Bahru
swift-turbo-malaysia.blogspot.sg
mechanical lock using pad lock?i like this one.nothing beats mechanical lock compare to electronic lock.

don't think the car jacker can gergaji it in confined spaces.but liquid nitrogen might do if the stealer can source it.

hehehe.. i also not sure either i should reveal the secret lock here or not. it's none of above forumer said. it using padlock. if u got much budget maybe can use high-end padlock like Abus or Abloy. i just use a normal sunso also OK for now. plan to upgrade. pm me, i'll reply u where to put it when i have time. as i know proton/mitsu can use this lock. others car not very sure.. :)

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
mechanical lock using pad lock?i like this one.nothing beats mechanical lock compare to electronic lock.

don't think the car jacker can gergaji it in confined spaces.but liquid nitrogen might do if the stealer can source it.
wahh sudah pakai liquid nitrogen ah like fast and furious 4 oni when they hijack the petrol tank :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all DIYers@zth

4-5 months ago, i did some searching and finally found a guide to make this.
(Buying a Bee-R launch was out of budget.....)
My purpose was to make a DIY Launch Controller ... however since the rpm signal is adjustable,
you can trigger a 12v relay for any purpose...from cutting ignition, fuel, on sub injector, on mivec, on horn, on central locking system and etc at what ever rpm you want.

example....
Set rpm adjustment to 6000rpm, once reach 8000= horn sound...or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience