Autoflip side mirror for Corolla SE

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
Want to ask toyota corolla users...
I want to replace my Corolla SE side mirror with autoflip side mirror.
I think ae100 side mirror is suitable.
Did any of u guys replaced before?
Isit pnp?
How abt the wiring?

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
you must be still new to AE92. many SE-rians here are using the JDM AE92 retractable mirrors.
you need to get the complete wiring + switch set for it to work.

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
you must be still new to AE92. many SE-rians here are using the JDM AE92 retractable mirrors.
you need to get the complete wiring + switch set for it to work.
Well as u said...im new :biggrin:
Thanks for the info buddy.
Now have to search for it with complete set.....

Last edited:

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
my AE92 autoflip not working. there just motor sound when i switch on the flip. any idea where to start checking?
Maybe the plastic gear inside worn out....

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

If i got relay+Switch+Autoflip Mirror.......how to install it to my car.....how abt the wiring....how u guys do it for ur cars....i know the wireman can fix it....just want to know for knowledge....share ur experience....

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
hahaha..easier bring to wireman...if you test2 yourself..burn or short circuit anything u in trouble..hahah..rather let pro do if more than 5-7 wires...3 wire less problem..

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
hahaha..easier bring to wireman...if you test2 yourself..burn or short circuit anything u in trouble..hahah..rather let pro do if more than 5-7 wires...3 wire less problem..

Hahaha....i agree....just curious:biggrin:

Nowadays hard to find good condition AE92 flip mirror at half cut(Perak).....i think maybe Selangor state half cut should have a few......

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
Just helping to promote...You can call this guy...He has a pair of 7 wire side mirror plus switch for sale...location selangor...

Fuzzly

012-2402949
013-3702735

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
2 door autoflip mirror can pnp to 4 door?
The standard non autoflip adjustable mirror for SE dont have relay rite?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Aston Martin is launching an exciting new one-make race series for Asia. This follows the announcement of two new Aston Martin dealerships in Shanghai and Beijing.

Called the Aston Martin Asia Cup (AMAC), the series starts in 2008 and will consist of 12 races throughout the Asia Pacific region including China, Japan, Malaysia and Singapore. Each race will feature a grid of 18 Aston Martin Vantage N24s, a 4.3 litre race-developed evolution of the V8 Vantage which has been proven in endurance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience