Random Shot: Verde Ithaca R35 Godzilla

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

From far, when I saw this green reflected on the ceiling, I knew it was something special. Verde Ithaca. I was familiar with the colour; this was a colour option from the Lamborghini house, and a rare colour on Malaysian roads. Gallardo? Murcielago? I gotta admit, I was a little excited to find out what it was... the last time I'd seen this shade was a couple of months back on a Gallardo Spider:

Imagine my surprise when I found out that the colour was actually reflected off this Godzilla! The colour was so unique that I paid zero attention to the F360 parked next to it...

Quite an incredible colour, for quite an incredible car. In my opinion - perfect.

What do you think?

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
Looks like a mutated melon of some kind... I like green but it isn't a color that looks good on cars.

And a GTR isn't the most green car around considering its ridonkulous fuel consumption.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Until today my brake system is still not that powderful. Few weeks ago, i brought my car to check my brakes .. so what they did is .. they change both front and rear brake pump, new brake fluid, clean the inside caliper and replace the tubes. I also change a new brake pad.

Then I found some weird noise when I stop the car .. I can hear this 'tik tik tik' sound. And, when I engage 1st gear got this weird noise too not 'tik tik tik' sound. :(

Any sifus can tell me what is wrong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience