Lies or true?

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
petronas 95 gives me a 10.3X + litres of fuel .
while shell gives me 10.53 litres nett .

differences of 0.2 lidat for RM20 . Shell feels more powerful for myself .

montyashley

Nov 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm a loyal fan of Shell as well, i think feeling better FC or more power when using Petronas 95Max because of psychology matter. Is like in your mind u adi expecting something different with the car, but actually the power is quite the same and not much of a difference but u feel like as though it has big difference after pumping it.

I think is just temporary psychology matter. Is all in your mind. Unless u say RON97 and RON95, that I can say got some difference in terms of engine performing smoother and more FC...no matter what, is just very slight improvement.

Is not that if you Pump V-Power Racing your car can fly or etcs...
tried shell and primax 95 xtra on my 2.0 camry la...power wise...almost the same but mileage wise then primax 95 xtra can go extra 80 to 90 km per full tank ler...anyway just tested twice with both petrol so need to do more testing before can confirming abt this..wait for my news ok :driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
no.. it doesn't work that way. You'll just get a mishmash of petrol. Burning at both RON95 and 97 levels

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
Why not leh!!! The petronas already claimed that they got F1 technology and the price also same as the other RON 95. What car also can use !
hey you...y do i find your post is everywhere in other forum too leh?

u work for petronas is it?dun BS us with f1 technology leh...
F1 cars dun fuel up with ron95 leh... :thefinger:

May 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
marketing gimmik??? But i saw there was an article from NST. is it also cheat ppl one.
Only the best for road users

Interesting articles..spent 2 yrs to research for this magic potion. Im not sure is true or not. But i will try once to feel thier different. Nothing loss after we buy the petrol right? We still fill inside to our car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, can any sifus teach me on how to off that irritating starting ceremony and warning beep sound for the Auto Gauge 60MM SUPER AMBER AND WHITE? Appreciate it! Have tried to google and tried those methods but to no avail. Thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience