Reputable Honda Workshop

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Guys know anybody that is familiar with Honda Electrical System ?

I want to change my lights for the air cond panel and meter panel to something a lot brighter now its very dim

Driving a Civic EG8.. Somebody advice please :) Thx ! :D

e-jump

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Hi sifoos
Im in PJ. Do Avantgarde KJ do top overhaul?
I'm too shy to go Sunway w/ my stock D16 ;__;
I'm planning for top overhaul (already reach 190k) and do inspection if my D16 can widthstand BOT.

Do share a checklist what i should and may not be replacing.
*inb4 straight away put thick head metalgasket LOL

newuy

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
hi e-jump..
eric formerly of avantgarde is now based at jalan ss 23/12(near pantai seafood-kg sg ara, or restoran damansara village-jalan jenjarum....his number is still same 017-3341223)
he has his own workshop now..Eric Racing

EGfan

Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
Guys know anybody that is familiar with Honda Electrical System ?

I want to change my lights for the air cond panel and meter panel to something a lot brighter now its very dim

Driving a Civic EG8.. Somebody advice please :) Thx ! :D
The bulbs are probably burnt. You can DIY the air cond panel. But the meter console, there is a flaw with the design. I think there is nothing much you can do except install aftermarket EL meter to have brighter panels.

newuy

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
i have an fd1 and emanage blue cannot work on it...i could be wrong..
u need emanage ultimate or unichip and an ecu reflash.
what did u do until u need ecu tuning? if stock or just intake exhaust, its not so beneficial yet

May 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
newuy, my cars now just NA. but intend to improve my car performance. Heard some sifus said to put a piggyback emanage to improve the HP. pls share which way is the effective and less hassle to improve the HP .
thanks

newuy

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
urs is fd1 or fd2? means 1.8 R18a or 2.0 k20z?
both is different a bit when wanna mod.
but since its auto gearbox, try not to put open pod air filter...get those aftermarket drop-in like k&n or works(formerly simota i think),then if got budget, upgrade the extractor, midpipe,muffler(exhaust system). then u can maybe get piggyback=get those with harness so no need to cut ECU wire.
i used unichip Q 4 yrs ago and that time no harness , so had to cut wire.
u can try google around for tips...or try those civic forums.
most important is..if ur car is daily driven car, bear in mind mods = more fuel consumed,louder car,etc
good luck.

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya
hi e-jump..
eric formerly of avantgarde is now based at jalan ss 23/12(near pantai seafood-kg sg ara, or restoran damansara village-jalan jenjarum....his number is still same 017-3341223)
he has his own workshop now..Eric Racing
Eric Racing also a personal friend of mine for more than 10 year and highly recommended for V-Tec owners. He's also good with RB series...

May 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
newuy,

my car is local honda civic 2.0 ivtec. i think is k20z, auto gear box. somebody told me to put air filter, but not so effective. just straight change to piggy back ecu more efficient. if change to piggyback ned to modify exhaust , plug , filter , etc right?

e-jump

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
hi gais
just to share my quotation from Eric:
---------
waterpump
timing belt+bearing
overhaul kit
oilsump gasket
spark plugs
oil+petrol filter
spark plugs
engine oil
skim head
labour
all for estimate rm1.5k and may need up to 7days

does anyone knows overhaul kit consist of what?

haki

Known Member
Mar 13, 2011
Kelantan
hi sifu2...mind to share where a good workshop at terengganu to install B16A auto to my civiv EJ body..need help form ZTH mmber from terengganu...tq

lipanz

From Facebook
Jan 29, 2011
alor star
www.facebook.com
tried looking here.. is the list updated? looking for a good and affordable workshop in alor star/jitra area to repair my fd1. got a weird sound coming from the left area of the engine (the belt area).. the weird sound will be louder when u corner/steer the steering left or right.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
tried looking here.. is the list updated? looking for a good and affordable workshop in alor star/jitra area to repair my fd1. got a weird sound coming from the left area of the engine (the belt area).. the weird sound will be louder when u corner/steer the steering left or right.
it could be ur driveshaft.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all Senior,

Good day to all of you,

Anyone can recommend me, which shop know how to exchange Wira engine to Mitsubishi engine very well.

I got one VR4 2.0 Turbo engine, thinking to find a workshop to do this engine changing......

Area in Petaling Jaya, Damansara.

Thanks for your kind info~ pls reply my post if u know~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience