Becareful @ R&R Seremban

dkvcopy

Known Member
Sep 21, 2007
I've read that too from few other forums. This Indian guys also offer their special 'service' at R&R Nilai & Senawang area. Victims' story are all same as mentioned by DanzEterna. One of the Indian guys got amputated hand. When the victims asked at other workshop around, they all already knew about it and they said that the gangster's workshop is untouchable(even by the police). So if anything's happened in these mentioned R&Rs....just call PLUS or call your insurance company(some of them offer free towing service).
I got that damn workshop's detail from other forum.

G.H AUTO SERVICE
No. 1864 Jalan BSS 2/1,
Bandar Seremban Selatan,
71450 Sungai Gadut,
Seremban

Approached by a man called GOBINAATHAN
H/P 012-601 8406
012-621 8485
06-6791164
Hey thanks man, i stay in Taman Seremban Jaya which is nearby to Bandar Seremban Selatan...i will be extra careful with the above mentioned workshop

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
Dear Friends..

Make it a habit to check your car every time u drive off..

Check for wet floor.. water or oil leak..
i tink dat would be hard to detect...
coz after long journey...the wet floor might caused by the aircond...
maybe need to open the hood?however its quite a hassle i guess...

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Better to park car within of our sight or not to park at all if there is no parking space rather to take risk.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
[PIMPIN];1063541538 said:
They just haven't picked on the wrong person yet I guess. What goes around comes around though.

exactly what I was thinking.....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i remember somebody posting something happening like this too...Danz...u posted wan rite? convoy or something time.also around that area.
ya bro, happened to me as well during PPC club convoi to PD, the indian guy ran across the road from the other side, i told him i dun need help as our member had a temp increase, luckily it was the radiator cap, & i had spare.....

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

becareful especially during holiday season in R&R.....raya is coming soon...ppl feel hungry just go makan & neglect their car.....

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Better to park car within of our sight or not to park at all if there is no parking space rather to take risk.
i agree....id rather tapau food & eat beside my car...

amduron

Nov 21, 2007
ya bro, happened to me as well during PPC club convoi to PD, the indian guy ran across the road from the other side, i told him i dun need help as our member had a temp increase, luckily it was the radiator cap, & i had spare.....

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

becareful especially during holiday season in R&R.....raya is coming soon...ppl feel hungry just go makan & neglect their car.....

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

i agree....id rather tapau food & eat beside my car...
need to be more extra careful, thanks for the info :driver:

kaderAE101

Known Member
Mar 6, 2010
K.L / Ampang
guys.. we can't raise the issue with PLUS.. abt the illegal towing service and security at R&R carparks ??

PLUS needs to protect the highway patrons !

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
i kena this few years back..i think 2005..same place same type of scene....same issue for the car..but this time i manage to get a fren to come and help...not take offer from local fellers who offer help...the pormen said when check the radiator tank is purposely kena break because the use brick to break my radiator flush nut area...this means the same gang still around....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Got this email from a fren.

Dear all (especially for those who travels a lot with north-south highway),

This is a true event! It happened to my friend, Alvin.

Alvin came all the way from JB to Selayang, KL, on a business trip. At about 12:30am, 29/4/2011, his Toyota was over-heated, he then parked at the emergency lane (KM269.9) before Seremban exit, North-South Highway. Planning to let the engine cool down, add water to the water tank and slowly drive to KL, he took his rest for a while...

A while later, a tow truck arrived to offer a helping hand. The driver is an Indian wearing a Chinese workshop jacket, estimated the towing fees and rough costing to repair the over-heating engine for about less than RM200. Both agreed, the car was towed to a workshop in Mambau. Seremban.

Yup, it's GS Automobil Enterprise !!!
Operated by a bunch of Indian. (I don't mean that all Indians are like them, I have lots of good Indian friends too.) There, the workshop boss quoted Alvin for about RM300 plus. Then he asked his workers to start dismantling the engine to inspect the gasket. He then told Alvin to come back the next day to get the car. Without any choice, Alvin left the workshop to look for a hotel nearby...

The next day, Alvin went back there to see the progress... there he waited, waited waited... started to worry, at that moment, there was a mid-age Chinese guy with his family seemed waiting for there car too. They started to find out that things are not right and the later went to the police station nearby to make a police report and came back to claim the car. He was charged RM2,800.00 for also a simple engine over-heating problem! And Alvin's bill is RM3,939 !!!

After everything was settled, he left Seremban heading back to KL...

Half way through, he had to stop at the emergency lane again because the engine was HOT again!!! Slowly he moved, stopped to cool it down, drove another few km... and so on until he reached KL. Here, the mechanic did a complete check to find out that the engine was completely doomed because "someone" purposely did something to the engine to kill it after sometime... OMG. That is so evil!!!

After digging through some blogs, it seems this workshop is actually very famous! There were many many cases with this GS Automobil Enterprise!!! What??? Is there any police in that area? Are they blind? Deaf? or dead? .... or they are some sort of "partners"??? You be the judges.

FYI, GS Automobil Enterprise is located at:

No. 4, Jalan Helang 1
Taman Industri Ringgan Mambau
70300 Seremban
H/P : 012-264 1993 / 010-244 1701 / 016-9960 396

Alvin made a police report and he went to the Hal Ehwa Pengguna Malaysia to further complain and hopefully they will take action towards these bunch of devils.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
i also pernah read this case..at killerbees forum i think..same like ur story danz.means many people already kena with this 2 stupid

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
even i myself kena before...but i turned him down tell him to go away as i dun need help.....
pass this on to your loved ones, frens & families from becoming a victim.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

By KL Auto Salon: KL AUTO SALON™ was initiated in August 2005 with first meetings held casually at the Coffee Bean in KL Plaza and was attended by a group of car crazy enthusiasts.

So many things were discussed on the proposed KL AUTO SALON™ and an exchange of ideas to be Malaysia's number one automotive lifestyle event. Although the event did not take off sooner, efforts to make it happen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience