High Comp Piston with Ron95

asyransubuhi

May 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello,

I hv a question to all my frens here with my persona iafm auto.

Recently i've changed my piston to campro 1.3 piston. the mech said now my comp ratio is 11. He said from that day i need to use Ron97 petrol as my engine now hv increase the compression..So my question is, can i still using the Ron95 petrol because 1 of my fren said tht there is no problem using that kind of petrol..hope somebody can answer/give opinion on this issue.

tq

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
iam running a high compression turbocharged engine on ron95 now, no problem pun. static compression pressure off boost is around 200psi, no pinging anywhere in the revv range. get it tuned properly and dont worry too much about it

asyransubuhi

May 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
tq xtremeleo..

my setting on fpr is 3.8..i became scared when the mech told me like tht after i took my car from his wshop..then i went to tune back my piggyback and the tuner said that i need to use ron97 too...after couple of weeks i fill up the tank with 97..but after the increment of 97 price, i mix the 95 n 97 n sometimes i fill only 95..nw i had concern tht if i do like that,will it the engine knocking/pinging..so after reading ur post, nw i fell relief than ever..:biggrin:

1 more question if u can answer.

when i rev my car, after 1-2 seconds it sounds something like krekk krekk for a moment..is it pinging too? it sound like when we are driving at 3/4/5 gear on manual tranny then we dont change the gear although the rpm at the low one..(hard to explain in layman terms :biggrin:)

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
ohh, i highly suggest u tune it up on a loaded dyno like the dyno dynamics, shud give u better result on the road imo. millennium motorsports asia in sunway has the latest state of the art dyno dynamics now, talk to either joshua thiran or calvin for the tuning process. or u can simply pm me for more details, tq sir

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
compression ratio of 11 is very high lo... Best stick with 97 or else retard ignition timing.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
where did he state the cr is 11? i searched, but cudnt find it. it dat is true, then the cr wud need a bump down imo

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
where did he state the cr is 11? i searched, but cudnt find it. it dat is true, then the cr wud need a bump down imo
Haha... here u go...

Hello,

I hv a question to all my frens here with my persona iafm auto.

Recently i've changed my piston to campro 1.3 piston. the mech said now my comp ratio is 11. He said from that day i need to use Ron97 petrol as my engine now hv increase the compression..So my question is, can i still using the Ron95 petrol because 1 of my fren said tht there is no problem using that kind of petrol..hope somebody can answer/give opinion on this issue.

tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any wira owners got do leg room light .... can teach me how to mount the light ar ? coz i cannot find any place la ..... any sample or explaination ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience