Project Z Week 2 : Disappointments and Enjoyments

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
rb25, might get a sponsor, rb30 engine block, heard theres one going for 1k, amongst zth members

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
haha, yes well 450 tallies with about the power of a nissan gt-r or a c63 amg, dont u think?

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
you know, it would be so helpful if you guys would talk about our zerotohundred project, to whomever you see during the next workshop visit. if you see random people talking about cars, u should tell them about our project and workshops that actually look at our project would gladly help us finance the project. i realised getting sponsors to help you in malaysia is not as easy as those in the west. most people here are rather frugal with their spendings! so its really hard to push them to get any forms of sponsorship

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i agree kevin, quite hard to get sponsors..... if there are members here that owns a workshop ok la......unless we forumers donate should at least help to fund your project...

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
RB25DE 6 throttles 12.5 high compression with super high cam!! shouldnt be a problem for 300hp :D

or rojak with RB30 block to be the most powerful NA RB in Malaysia!

btw Klevin, do you mind to give me the details of Playhouse Garage? need to pay a visit for them :)

Last edited:

tksu

Jun 19, 2005
Sunway
may i suggest that you start a blog for this project, where you can list down the sponsors & they will get the publicity if your sponsors are workshops & etc.. or you already have a blog for this project?

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
i agree kevin, quite hard to get sponsors..... if there are members here that owns a workshop ok la......unless we forumers donate should at least help to fund your project...
actually, edison approached me for labour sponsorship, would be pretty useful

im still negotiating with the engine and tranny sponsorship. once that is done, id give them my old red top rb20 and let them do whatever they want with it.

ive already forked out my own money for the following, lol!

rm600 towing from batu pahat to kl
rm300 misc. fix including new battery, fuel pump, fuel tank fix, etc
rm150 new nissan key and ignition by locksmith

donated the following:
rm400 nardi steering limited edition steering wheel

at this stage, any donation is welcomed, even used rims, lol! i guess we have to show the world and build a speedhunters.com worthy project

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

RB25DE 6 throttles 12.5 high compression with super high cam!! shouldnt be a problem for 300hp :D

or rojak with RB30 block to be the most powerful NA RB in Malaysia!

btw Klevin, do you mind to give me the details of Playhouse Garage? need to pay a visit for them :)
mention to rahman, kevin lee recommended, maybe that way he will sponsor more on the car, haha!

www.playhousegarage.net

Mus - 010 2187 238
Rahmat- 017 6551 634

47,JALAN INDUSTRI USJ 1/5,SUBANG JAYA

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

may i suggest that you start a blog for this project, where you can list down the sponsors & they will get the publicity if your sponsors are workshops & etc.. or you already have a blog for this project?
basically, were still looking for sponsors, once it is confirmed, we will have the sponsors sticker stuck to the car body and be driven to and around zth events, such as tta and etc

but yes, having the project on the "features" front portal is as good as a blog. plus were on a familiar URL, im sure thats gonna have a good exposure on things

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
bro.. i undersatand your pain man.. im also driving an old car... it just keep on giving me problems after problems... but what to do i love it very much...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using a mitsubishi twincam engine... as most of us know the hydrolic tappets makes alot of noise...
just 1 2 know if any1 have tried tufoil to solve it...
pls give feed back .... thx:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience