Dyno'ed the R33 GTR - Dyno Sheet, Pictures & Videos Inside

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I still have my 2 stock afms in my car although i'm not using them since i changed to map. If ur interested, i could sell it to u. Though changing to map is a good idea bro ;)
I too am running MAP sensors but still have the AFMs attached :stupid:

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
haha thanks pimpin, noticed that the sensor is fine tho the net is broken. In this case i might just drive till its gone for real then get a MAP instead.

i was replacing the A/C compressor in the morning and found that the net is broken and i wonder why :/ but still, 0.6bar for stock? can anyone classify this? I have been search in any forums or google around but still couldnt find one...
You using STD ECU bro?Got add-on boost controller?STD boost for skyline is about 350mmHg (0.5bar)
and with minor mod spike to 0.6bar. Boost limit 0.9bar on STD ecu.You will need an add-on boost controller to increase the boost pressure.

Bro kaminari, according to my mechanic, my bnr still using the factory clutch and hasn't been changed yet. Car almost reaching 100k mileage but there's still no sign of slipping or rough shifting.. is 38kg/m torque consider low in rb26? Probably some upgrades will help, coz even the downpipe of my car is stock.. any other suggestions for me? tq all...
Ohh then I think 1st step is changing your clutch :), like bro [PIMPIN] said on 100K KM is quite a
wear out clutch if really it`s running on same clutch which ran out from factory. Slipping clutch
make your car lost power and torque in the same time

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
You using STD ECU bro?Got add-on boost controller?STD boost for skyline is about 350mmHg (0.5bar)
and with minor mod spike to 0.6bar. Boost limit 0.9bar on STD ecu.You will need an add-on boost controller to increase the boost pressure.

His car is far from stock bro.. :adore:

Ohh then I think 1st step is changing your clutch :), like bro [PIMPIN] said on 100K KM is quite a
wear out clutch if really it`s running on same clutch which ran out from factory. Slipping clutch
make your car lost power and torque in the same time
Itu lah.. 100k km must be some GTR record haha

ouhhyeah

Oct 5, 2008
will definitely replace the clutch next service.. yeah bro pimpin, was lucky to get a very good condition stock bnr34.. looking forward to tt with u guys and learn more from all sifus.. :burnout:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
will definitely replace the clutch next service.. yeah bro pimpin, was lucky to get a very good condition stock bnr34.. looking forward to tt with u guys and learn more from all sifus.. :burnout:
Was it stock standard when you got it? Had it long?

ouhhyeah

Oct 5, 2008
yes it was.. jus got it less than 2 months after years of admiration.. it is a non v-spec with some cosmetic upgrade but i bought it few days after i first view and driven it... even the interior is so immaculate it doesnt look like a 10+ year old car.. previous owner really took good care of it and she was brought in from jap less than a year ago..

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
hehe tbanks guys for the info. appreciate that. i guess im gonna keep it stock till the AFM kong then only i will get a rebuilt or something. Another thing is, 2 A/C compressor burn in 2 weeks and couldnt find out why yet!! Could be caused by the heat but the water and oil temp seems ok hmm.. gonna have a good talk with you guys tomorrow morning!

btw, my stock clutch replaced when 130k :dong:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
hehe tbanks guys for the info. appreciate that. i guess im gonna keep it stock till the AFM kong then only i will get a rebuilt or something. Another thing is, 2 A/C compressor burn in 2 weeks and couldnt find out why yet!! Could be caused by the heat but the water and oil temp seems ok hmm.. gonna have a good talk with you guys tomorrow morning!

Bro, my aircon compressor was had to be replaced about two years ago. Swapped for one of the Infinity models compressor. However, last weekend started to get hot again and I figured it simply needed gas refil. Turns out, I had a power steering leak which kept dripping onto the compressor and somehow shorted the magneto or something.

Anyway, reconditioned compressor was RM400 just for the replacement part so instead they changed just the magneto, refilled the gas, fixed the power steering leak plus topping up the fluid inclusive of labor for RM300.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
cheers pimpin, i will ask my mechanic to double check again on monday!!
Eh bro, doesn't mean that's whats causing it. I was just relating a similar experience that could possibly be one of the many causes since it happened to me last weekend.

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
[PIMPIN];1063533179 said:
Bro, my aircon compressor was had to be replaced about two years ago. Swapped for one of the Infinity models compressor. However, last weekend started to get hot again and I figured it simply needed gas refil. Turns out, I had a power steering leak which kept dripping onto the compressor and somehow shorted the magneto or something.

Anyway, reconditioned compressor was RM400 just for the replacement part so instead they changed just the magneto, refilled the gas, fixed the power steering leak plus topping up the fluid inclusive of labor for RM300.
Where did u get it done mr PIMPIN?

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
owh...in that case..both then...where did u do the replacement and also where did u get the magneto fixed? just for future references

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
owh...in that case..both then...where did u do the replacement and also where did u get the magneto fixed? just for future references
Honestly speaking, I don't even know the address nor the name of the shop. I went there with joethurr and I had to meet him at Shell LDP and we even took a longer route to get there just because I didn't know about the shortcut.

You could try ask him, he probably has the receipt but its somewhere near WD off LDP.

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005

what is the symptomp of A/C compressor kong? keep clicking?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Im planning to upgrade the exhaust system of a Satria Neo R3. Im looking for a 4-2-1 extractor/header with a straight flow muffler. Please share your thoughts on the preferred brands (and why), workshops, experiences, price and any other information regarding about the topic would be helpful :D

My budget is around 1.5k-2k but if there are other better options that exceeds 2k, Im all ears. I would like to keep my options open for now.

Thank you :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience