Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wembley Wembley, Here We Come~~~ :party: :party: :party:

What a result and performance by the whole team!!! The "2nd String Teamers" have done us proud by delivering the result that we needed... So, its back to the "1st Teamers" to do the same in the coming Sunday in the EPL at Old Toilet!!! ^.^

It was a superb result given the lineup tht SAF picked!!! Bravo to him again, as SAF himself said he woke up 4 times at nite with 4 diff lineup~~~ He have lost sleep over it... Haha... But he picked the right team in the end n got the result we wanna!!! This decision oso do give most of our "1st Teamers" a great chance to rest n stay FRESH for the visit of Chelshit come Sunday to the Old Toilet...

Our mood n spirit have been lifted very very well with this win!!! So, it will b great to fight Chelshit come Sunday~~~ All players will b firing up together with all the supporters inside the Old Toilet!!!

MoTM for this game to me will b Valencia!!! He just keep running n running... Lively on the flank, scored a goal, keep supplying good balls into the box, tracked back all the times n very calm n compose performance by him... Unlucky tht he cant score his 2nd as it was being cleared off the line...

Both Anderson n Gibbo have had a good game tonite too... The more Anderson get to play, the more he settle down n play with consistency!!! He has got a great engine n it shows when he push up to support attack n track back to defend... Really glad to see him scored twice today... But he still need to put in lotsa effort in his shooting!!! It was REAL SUCK!!! Hahaha...

As for Gibbo, he had a good game by his own standard!!! This is the Gibbo we all wanna to see... Push forward intelligently, make good passes, read the game well n tracking back into position to help out the defence.... Today he made lotsa runs n was very hardworking in the midfield!!! And this brings good result to his game... He was the lazy "Pasar Malam Walker" tht i really hate to watch... So hopefully he will realised what he need to do to improve his own game n in the same time make huge contribution to the team...

As for Berba, Scholesy n VDS, they provided the experience well to our team by making good passes, stay compose n lead by example!!! Nice to watch...

Then Evans still as shaky at the back n Smalling didnt impress to well beside him too... Decision making for young players as them hv got to improve!!! Sheasy got caught off position few times in the game n luckily they didnt harm us!!! Evra sub appearance was sucky too~~~ =.=" Seems like he didnt realised tht he can b the weakness in our defence~~~ When he 1st came to ManUtd, i remember him as a fighter... But after winning few medals with us, his attitude towards games r very questionable... Hmmm... Am i being too critical here?! =.="

Anyway, let's enjoy this victory together as we managed to qualify for the ECL Final for the 3rd time in 4 years~~~ This achievement alone speak volumn!!! Bravo to the whole team n SAF!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

If we r unable to get Sneijder or Modric in the summer, will Kaka b another possible target?! Hmmm...

There is a possible tht Mourihno will b sacked by RM in the summer, after what happened in the last 4 El Clasicos recently...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What a superb win and what a relief for all the ManUtd fans in the world~~~ :party: :party: :party:

Although mathematically we still have not been confirm Champions yet, we can start celebrating now!!! We need just 1 single point from the our last 2 fixtures, provided tht Chelshit managed to win all their remaining 2 games... Which i do not think so after this defeat... I predict they will drop points in their last game against a determine Everton!!!

And to tht Stupid looking Loserfool fan, who were on TV yest supporting Chelshit n wanna ManUtd win Zero this season, FCUK u fat ass~~~ Just watch us celebrate our 19th English League Title!!! Record in England!!! And we said we gonna get u guyz n knock u guyz off the perch, we meant it and we managed to do it... With Style!!! Hahahhaa.... :party: :party: :party: Err... It is not onli ManUtd been superbly good in the past 20 years... Its also tht your Loserfool r FCUKing useless~~~ Win "Zero" in tht period and allow us to overtook u!!! Sigh~~~~ DOuble thumbs down to u n your club!!!! Hahahaha....

Ok, back to the match!!!

Everyone played very well in the game against Chelshit and tht 1st minute goal really shocked Chelshit n have their confident dashed~~~ Gotta salute the way both Park and Valencia performed!!! They were both superb n their work rates r just amazing!!! We expect big players like Rooney, Vidic, VDS, Giggsy, Rio n Carrick to perform well... But its the players like Park n Valencia who made the team even thicker~~~ Both them r my MoTM!!!

Now we have to concentrate on the last 2 games... Build up our confident, spirit and team work for the ECL final... L'm sure SAF will use these 2 games to do lotsa tests and bring players back into shape especially for Fletcher case...

Glory Glory ManUtd!!!

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
As the reds go marching on on on!

Just like the busby babes in days gone by,
We'll keep the red flags flying high,
Your gonna see us all from far and wide,
Your gonna hear the masses sing with pride.

United, Man united,
We're the boys in red and we're on our way to Wembley!

Wembley, Wembley,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley,
Wembley, Wembley,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley

In Seventy-Seven it was Docherty
Atkinson will make it Eighty-Three
And everyone will no just who we are,
They'll be singing que sera sera

United, Man united,
We're the boys in red and we're on our way to Wembley!

Wembley, Wembley,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley,
Wembley, Wembley,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,

Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm... Glad to see many ManUtd fans r urging SAF to attack Barca in the ECL Final in other forums... Which means they love to see SAF fielding both Chicharito n Rooney as our strike force to create havoc on Barca defence n score goals against them...

And I'm sure both Park and Valencia have done enough to have win a starting place against the Spanish Giant too, both on each flank respectively... We needs their industrious work rate to deny spaces for Barca... Then both players tactical knowledge r crucial in big games too, as they r good in supporting our speedy attack and do track back to shield our defence when call upon...

Our main headache lies in the middle of our midfield~~~ On paper, we needs Giggsy composure and creativity to guide our team n make our game plan work... And we needs Carrick to b at his usual 'BEST' in the ECL games to spray passes from deep, break up opponent attack n his experience will b important to us too...

If tht's d case, what abt Fletcher - The big game player, branded by SAF himself in recent interview... Fletcher, together with Anderson, have had a great engine and r able to make endless runs into opponent box, thus at the same time fall back to make our midfield thick...

Stick to 4-4-1-1 to attack Barca?! Or move back to our 4-5-1, our usual tactical formation in Europe to make us thick in midfield and play with patient football?! Hmm...

Haha... This is the question tht I have been thinking abt lately... Hahaha... What u guyz think huh?!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
I don;t think Fletcher is fit enough for that big encounter.
We only have 2 matches left and hence Fletcher could find his match sharpness to be a bit wanting...

so i think SAF will stick to his 'best' lineup - the same team that demolished Chelsea 3 times and also Schalke the first leg.

Park will be given the ultimate task of stopping Messi.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hopefully for the remaining 2 EPL games, Berba will b given chances to play to cement his claim for the Top Scorer in the league... To b frank, I hv prepared to see the back of him come summer... So, pls let me enjoy fully watching him play for us at least for the next 2 games... Rumours saying the club will up his salary but refused to extent his contract which run out after next season... After investing 30mil on him, i think the club will listen to offers for Berba come summer hoping to claim back part of the investment spent on him if things didnt go according to plan... As no way the club will see him leaves with free... Just do not seems logic business wise~~~ Hmm... SAD SAD day for me if he leaves... But no player is bigger than the club!!!

Besides, the club success this season due very much to our master SAF!!! From last season fall, he have further improved his knowledge n experience in football in order to guide us to the peak again!!! We lost the Champions League tie against B. Munich on away goals rule... Then straight after tht game we faced Chelshit in the crucial meet up to decide the title at Old Toilet... We failed tht big time~~~ We were very physical tiring n mentally draining after a huge game in europe and Chelshit took advantage of tht n attack us with high tempo game plan n won, eventhough the offside decision was clearly missed by the officials b4 Dog-bar scored tht winner...

This season, with a similar situation n trap awaited SAF... A slight mistake will cost us everything again... But SAF will never allow his team to fall twice under the same situation n he oredi had a game plan to counter it even since he knew we r facing Schalke in the Semi and Chelshit right after tht... SAF learn his lesson well from last season n past through the tests with flying colors... Bravo to him!!! A master of SAF standard, he still keep learning abt football every season... ***RESPECT***

Then finally, To Stevie G for what he have said to the media regarding abt knocking ManUtd off our perch: Hahaha... To win a league title, it required lotsa strength, mental toughness, spirits, team work, lucks, tactical knowledges, experiences through good and bad spells, winning mentality throughout the whole team n etc... U r always welcome to fight for it next season~~~ Besides ManUtd, can u get over Chelsea, Arsenal, ManShitty, Spurs or even Everton on a consistent basis?! Talk r cheap, let's football do d talking!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

To b frank, i do not think Fool have what it takes to challenge for the title next season... Too early for them... They need to re-build their team under 'new' manager n it will take times!!! Whether Fool r able to win the title next season, Stevie G do not need to look at us, ManUtd!!! Chelshit will b there to knock them off~~~ Arsenal will b there to knock them off~~~ ManShitty will b there to knock them off~~~ Spurs will b there to knock them off~~~ And even Everton will b there to trip them up~~~ Hahaha... So, its not as easy as to just winning the games against ManUtd, to win the title!!! And little do Stevie G know, he is running out of time~~~ Unless he can do a "Giggsy"!!! But i really doubt him to b able to continue playing when he reach 35, with the injuries he have had~~~ Cheerz mate!!! ^.~

========================================================================

Gti,

Ya, it would b great to watch if SAF decided to go all out attacking against Barca, as we did in the last 2 rounds of the ECL games... Hmm... All the players need to play out of their skins in order to stand a chance to win the game!!! Yum Yum~~~ ^.^

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Well it;s easy when you're playing without pressure like they do now
They always have a good ending towards their season bcos mostly they r out of everything and have no pressure over their shoulders.
it's a different story altogether when u need to perform under pressure.
just ask the England national team and Arsenal for that instance.

And also hopefully, SAF has really learnt his lesson and not lose to Barca twice in in a final.
I for one has been quietly thinking about it - that SAF will not let history repeat itself.
That after the game in Rome SAF came out and said that he knows EXACTLY what went wrong but he wont reveal it.
Let's just hope he's for real.
But that being said the most important things as i always pointed out was for the player to turn up to be counted when it mattered most.

And another interesting statistics i noticed...in recent times, Barca has played in 2 CL final (against arsenal and us) and theywon both.
We too played in 2 CL final in modern times (99 & 08) and won both but screwed up the 3rd one.

Question is, statistically, can Barca made it a perfect 3 out of 3?
Well, the WHOLE world barring some idiot like me and u (storm, hehe) will pin their money on Barca.

Well, if u catch my drift....hehe

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Oh ya, another thing. SAF might get an interesting consultant too.
Heh, the Special One.
You bet that Jose will pass over all his knowledge of Barca to SAF as they r both on good terms and God knows how much Jose wants Barca to bite the dust....hahaha

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Hahaha... All i wanna to say is, SAF oredi started the mind game by stating tht he will get tips from Mr. Big Mouth (the person whom Barca most hated!!!) as in how to beat them in the ECL Final~~~

Yes, precisely!!! I remember SAF mentioned abt tht too no long after tht defeat in Rome~~~ By saying tht he knew what went wrong in the final, he oso said its a regret tht he cant get Fletcher to play the game too... Hmm... And he is trying to rush Fletcher back to fitness ASAP, even by playing him in the reserve games!!! Desperato~~~ Hahaha... Interesting space here!!!

Another 'good' factor for us now is tht Barca might b 'under pressure' to win the game as the whole world r crying foul over the way Barca did their 'divings' and play-acting in the games against RM~~~ And pretty obviously, they did get most of the favourable decision from the referees on both games~~~ So, there will b extra pressure on the referee who r gonna officiate the final!!! With all this in mind plus Barca r the Red Hot favourate (some even said its 100% sure Barca trophy even d game hvnt been play yet!!! =.=") to win the ECL, it might b a good thing for us!!! Hahaha... Will bookies allow them to do so?!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As for Fool case, i think its very very difficult to them for the next few seasons... I'm being very frank here... There r out of the ECL, and they need to rebuild their team next season... They need to buy new players, good n reliable players and mayb world class players if they r capable!!!

Let's look into a bigger picture in the EPL... All the top 6 teams r looking to strengthen and they r all rich clubs... Advantages will b given to clubs in the top 4 whom gonna play in the ECL... So, players linked will definitely looking towards tht direction in the 1st place... Then, they will see whether the club can offer them the better future, chances of winning silverwares, better pay, media attention, the manager, team mates (are they world class players), what the club futures hold, club's direction in the next 5 yrs n etc...

Yes, Fool hv got a better/richer owner(s) now... But tht doesnt means they b getting all the players they needs n wanted!!! Many external factors need to b calculated!!!

Still remember tht FCUKing J. Cole said he is joining a club on the UP and ManUtd in on the opposite direction when he made his Fool move!!! Hahahahaha.... ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ Mayb!!! But bcos of him, the club sink together with him!!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Good luck to them next season~~~

Yep, 110% agreed with u tht they r playing without pressure now with nothing to lose (and win too~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^)... To challenge for the title, it needs a season long performance... Tht's d diff!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Against Blackburn, SAF almost hv got a full team to choose from excepted Owen Hargo~~~ We need to wrap up the title ASAP, in order for everyone in the club to hv a concentrate mind on the Barca game!!! So, at least a point is needed by tmr game at Ewood Park!!!

Not to b cocky, but i frankly think any team tht SAF pick for tmr will b able to do the job for us given the form tht we r currently in... I just hope tht it will b a great match to enjoy tmr n us crowning champions of the EPL for the 19th time after tht... Yes, always hopeful tht Berba will b picked n scored us some goals... He needs to pull further away from Tevez for the Golden Boots!!! And good luck to him on tht~~~

===========================================================================

As the summer just ard the corner now, almost time to look for strengthening for our squad!!! Been keeping an closer eye on players being linked to us in the market... 1stly A. Young... We needs a proper left winger in our squad as Nani best position is on the right... And Park is a great left sided midfielder not a winger... So, Young might b a good addition to our team, provided the price is right!!! He has been carrying Villa fight for relegation for the past few mths n in most of the games, he managed to provide a Captain Performance where he is d inspiration to the team... Would b good to hv such character n spirit in our team!!! Of cos there r many clubs fighting for his signature... I dun care, if the price is too high (anything more than 15mil) we can forget abt him n look for others...

2. J. Rodwell - Hmm... Been pretty disappointed by his performances for Everton lately... For the past few times i hv watched him play, the most he has offered is something similar to our very own Gibbo~~~ If tht's d case, i rather we stick back to Gibbo n save those silly $$$ for other players!!! Just hope tht Gibbo can grow into something like what Fletcher did in the next 1-2 years, as most fans hv hope him to b!!! ^O^ At the current rate, Rodwell jus do not look like a 20mil player~~~ Hopefully SAF will think twice b4 buying him!!!

3. Henderson - As Sunderland been struggling for many mths, most of their players hv lost their way too... Henderson is 1 of them for me... He doesnt seems to b the player whom the media said he would become - a hardworking box to box holding midfielder... Yep, he scored twice recently... But his performance on tht match was just so-so at most!!! Hmm... The grass over the other side might not always b greener!!! Now i understand what SAF said this!!! Hahaha...

But i hope SAF will get us a good keeper (Neuer / Sketelenburg) n a playmaker (Sneijder / Modric / Kaka) for the least... We need them... As for other position, it depends on who will b leaving us... If Berba do go, we need another experience head to lead the line upfront as Owen is sure going as well... We might need another center half too... Evans is good playing on the left back, lesser mistake, more compose and he can track back fast enough n provide the height we need too...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yessssssss~~~~ Finally we put everything onto bed by winning tht crucial 1 point at Ewood Park!!! Hahaha... :party: :party: :party:

To b frank, it wasnt a good match to watch as myself swear a lot during the game!!! Errr... Mayb too tension watching our boys making mistakes after mistakes under pressure~~~ 19th English Top League Title!!! A historical win!!! Bravo to SAF n co and all the players who have contributed to the long hard 2010/11 season... No matter they gave craps or superb performances along the way, everyone who played in it, deserve the title as we always win as a TEAM!!! We r Manchester UNITED!!!!

Coming back to the match, we were cruising well in the open 20+mins... Things seems gonna b going to plan... Until our Mr. Kuzi decided to 'add some spices' into the game by making himself a clown with those stupid schoolboy mistakes!!! =.=" It was really shocking to watch!!! I really think both Rio n Vida would wanna give him a Big Slap on his face... Kuzi really made the whole team nervy with his blunders n miss-judgement... For the pass few games tht he had played in, he look good n steady... So, i wasnt expecting all this especially we have offloaded Foster to other club last season!!! =.=" Taxi will b waiting at the Old Toilet door for u come d end of the season, Mr. Kuzi!!! Good luck to u~~~

As for the Blackburn goal tht we conceeded, it was a big defensive mistake especially for Evans other than Kuzi... Evans forgot tht he was the left back on the day... So he shld b sticking closely to his opponent - Emerton... Instead, he position himself deep into the center back place, infront of our keeper... Thus, leaving big spaces for Emerton to smack the ball home~~~ =.=" Evans needs an advance concentration class during the summer... He needs to do something to his lapses in games... I dun think SAF will b able to tolerate him anymore if he continue in such a way by causing the team goals....

Blackburn played with greater spirit where they were chasing every ball in the park... If we play like tht against Barca, we would b lucky to 'onli' losing 5-0!!! So, we needs to look into this n improve!!! As the Final will hv greater tension n pressure than playing against Blackburn!!! Stakes r much higher!!!

Anyway, we r the English Champions for now!!! The 19th times~~~ Yahoooooo~~~~

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Micheal Owen: Halo~~~ Stevie G?! Oh yeah, is me... Micheal... Hemmm... Wonder if u r free on the 22nd of May?! I would like to invite u over to Old Toilet to watch me celebrating my 1st ever Premier League title!!!

Stevie G: ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hahahaha... :party: :party: :party:

Champions!!! Champions!!! Champions!!!

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

After 15mins, Stevie called back to Micheal....

Stevie G: Hey Micheal... Is me, Stevie G... Okay, i'll come over together with Jamie Carragher ya~~~ Cos he said he has never been to title celebration b4 n will not b able to do so for the rest of his life... Just like me!!! :sleep::sleep::sleep:So he is begging me to bring him along, hope u dun mind ya~~~ Errr... 1 more thing, can u promised us tht we can hv pictures with your Premier League metal?! I wanna show it to my mum~~~

LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............................................

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
champ19ns

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

CHAMP19NS!!
CHAMP19NS!!

:thefinger:

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
"LONG LIVE UNITED......"
"LONG LIVE FERGUSON....."
"LONG LIVE RED DEVILS......"
HAHAHA.... I'm so happy about this victory..... and i would like too hear what manu supporters sing at blackburn stadium... "have you see Merseyside again"... now MANCHESTER UNITED are the most successful club at england... Bring it on LoserFool... we are waiting you for the next seasons under king kenny... LOL...

keep writing my bro; storm and GTI.... i oweyz read what u all had been write here although i didnt post anything here..... Chreers every one... LONG LIVE UNITED FANS....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Nice post up there!!!

Would like to touch on the strengthening thingy for next season for the top 6 clubs...

For ourselves, i think we need to strengthen on the midfield n keeper position as our priority... SAF said it will b 2-3 players for us in the summer... To b greedy, i hope tht quota doesnt include the keeper!!! Hahaha... VDS going, so keeper is a must... And as the reports going, D Gill seems confident tht we will get our man come summer... Neuer seems impossible... And De Gea seems too young for us... So my bet, again on Stekelenburg of Ajax!!! In midfield, i hope SAF will buy a play-maker like player... Cos at times, our team really lack the sparks, inspiration and creativity (My choice - Sneijder or Modric)... And Scholesy need a replacement no matter he will stay or go... We might need another left winger too... Nani best position is on the right... Obertan is still far from the player we wanna not to mention abt Bebe... =.=" A. Young will b a good addition to our team for tht position...

If we r able to strengthen on the right position, we stand a great chance to retain the EPL title next season... Hopefully players like Gibbo, Hernandez, Welbeck, Cleverley, Smalling, Evans n both the Da Silva brothers will continue to progress well next season to make us great n thick!!!

Our rivals~~~

1. Chelshit r hving big problems themselves as 1. The manager do not know if he will b here after the season ended... Will he b sacked?! Hmmm... Most properly so if RA style of managing to b judged... Personally i think CA is good for Chelshit due to his experiences... But next season they need to build BIG~~~ 2. As rumours flies, few players r fearing their futures as they might b axed!!! 3. Their 'back bone' needed to b replaced, n soon... Terry, Lan-par n Dog-bar peak r clearly over~~~ And this r the most expensive position to replace!!!

Still expect them to b up there challenging for the title next season...

2. Gunners problems r always d same... Will AW spend on quality/established players on the crucial position?! They hv got the rich owner now, so $$$ will b there... Then, can they keep hold onto their current star players, most importantly Cesc Fab!!! Surprisingly till now, Fab has yet to say anything abt his future... Then the likes of Nasri n VPS might b tempted to go too... Other than tht, they will b clearing out some players too... So, come summer they need at least 3-4 good players for them to mount a challenge...

3. ManShitty, like it or not as a Red Devil, they will b spending like nobody again in the summer as $$$ is never an issue for them... Mancini have won a cup for the club, so he shld b able to stay on for another season... At times, he was too negative with his Italian thinking, by playing 3 defensive midfielders in winable games... Tht might prove to b his un-doing... They r a good team at the moment... With spending expected in the summer with few players, d key factor for them is Mancini next season... 1stly he do not hv the experience in a season long title challenge... 2ndly, can he handles more n more 'egos' in his team as they will continue to buy big players... 3rdly, Mancini tactics n flexibility throughout the season!!!!

4. Loserfool... Errr.... They have got the right manager now... And i supposed the new owner will give them enough $$$ to spend in the summer, although they hv oredi spent quite a bit in the winter break... Without the ECL, it might b diff for them to attract big players to their club... Out of the game for some times, will Kenny still b able to last a season long title challenge when under pressure?! Other than tht, time to look for replacement for Stevie G n J. Carragher!!!

5. Spurs - Key being are they able to hold onto their star players?! Hahaha... Bale, Modric, VDV, Sandros, Lennon n co might b tempted to move out of the club especially they will not b playing in the ECL... If HR manage to hold onto them n add few more good players in the right position, then they will b challenging for the top 4 again next season... AT times, i do think tht HR keep buying players for the wrong position where they do not actually needed... They hv got way too many midfielders in their squad... Clear off some of them, n buy the right 1... Spurs season 'collapsed' after tht ECL knock out~~~ It will b another long hard season for them, and they need to specify their priority, else they will b where they r this season~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
With the statement by D. Gill saying tht ManUtd will b in for a buzy summer transfer dealing, it will make me dreams more~~~ Hahaha... And very obviously, it will also send waves n waves of transfer speculation through the media n papers for the next few mths as in who ManUtd will b buying in the summer... Hmm... The down side will b "Expecting Inflated prices" for players who r gonna move~~~ Mind games?! Hahaha... As the ManUtd top man Gill wanna to make rivals to pay more for the players tht they r buying in the summer?! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Our priority remains a Keeper and 1-2 midfielders (playmaker, defensive midfielder or a left winger)!!!

Go Go Go Red Devils~~~ :party:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

November 13th, Fuji Speedway (Shizuoka prefecture) Representing the peak of Japanese motorsport, SUPER GT shared the bill with Formula Nippon for the JAF Grand Prix FUJI SPRINT CUP 2011, held at Fuji Speedway from November 11th (Friday) to 13th (Sunday), where the NISSAN GT-R put on a command performance.

The GT500...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience