Mercedes-Benz Concours 2011

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

I was in the area today to the best ever concour event ever held in Malaysia. There were so many vintage, classics and exotics displayed on the fairgrounds of the Palace of Golden Horses, Mines Resort City. The Concours will showcase cars covering the vintage (pre-1960), Classics (1961-1975) and Modern Classics (1976-1989) period, and will be judged based on preparation, condition, correctness, cleanliness and originality.

The event started between 10 AM to 5 PM, featured of many cars of the yesteryears to the latest, newest and fastest of them all. The most interesting showing would be the original Carl Benz 3-wheeler, Mercedes-Benz 500K Roadster, Mercedes-Benz 600 Pullman Limousine, Mercedes-Benz 170 Sedan, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and a Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren.

The turnout was great today. You get to see cars from the yesteryears, that are quickly dissapearing from the world. Here's photos of the beautiful cars displayed today.

Attachments

Last edited:

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
damn i missed this. could have bring my w126 560sec. huh. even bring the old mercedes tipper truck. cool. i like this allot.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
one day only amir, it was held on last sunday

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0mnP9rgQ_E4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Continuing from where we left off ----> How to install ICE part #1

Now that you've gotten your HU wiring figured out, it's time to fit in the power and speaker wires. I'm not fond of using the stock wiring mainly because :

#1 - It's too thin. Doesn't...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience