When Gallardo meets the Road Curb at Tun Razak KL...

sixtythree

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003

'(00): No man should ever see the pathetic sight of his Supercar, injured by the sidewalk. Even less a barely-year-old LP570-4 Superleggera (The Latest GSL mind you) Reasons for cause aside, this wrecked exotic was seen half on and off the curb with it's passenger-side front substantially defaced and also missing a front wheel.

Said to have crashed along Jalan Tun Razak, there are no confirmations as to the authenticity of it being a LP570-4. All we can say is, we feel for the owner. No one ever recovers from such a bullish experience.

As Posted here: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...random-exotics-pics-2-a-9.html#post1063526219

Attachments

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
bro,front wheel not mssing lar....still got it juz trap below the car only....

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Why blame the driver? Do you know the full story behind the crash?

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, this is an actual LP570 Superleggera. I think one of two units so far; very sad to see it get involved in this accident...

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
:bawling: poor car! or shud i say...poor insurance company! :proud:

8voltpreout

Known Member
Nov 28, 2008
Madagascar :-P
:bawling: poor car! or shud i say...poor insurance company! :proud:
Insurance company will list this car as an totaled car... from my humble Insurance Estimator experience... B4 this also got an Lamborghini Gallardo totaled becoz of some not minor neither major crash... Also lost one leg... same position... Orange colour....

kannasai

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
damn.. i can feel how sad the owner is..:bawling:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

erm ....... wanna ask recently i bought a new batterey the battery comes without the liquid inside it ........ i tried asking from my suppilier ....... he say need to charge and start up the batterey before using ........ anyone knows what to put in ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience