RCS Suspension Absorber Spring for Honda Civic FD2 FD2R DC2 EG6 EG9 EK4 EK9 EF8 EF9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

RCS Suspension Absorber Spring for Honda Civic FD2 FD2R DC2 EG6 EG9 EK4 EK9 EF8 EF9

jdm_supplies

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004
Allow me to introduce RCS, Radical Chassis Solutions. We're a Malaysian based competition suspension engineering company. We started off by custom building race and rally suspension for the Malaysia racing community and have won many championships.

Beginning this year we've diversified into road suspension. Bring the technologies from motorsport to road users but innovatingly keep the cost down.

The suspensions that we build features a digressive valving. This is the lastest tech available only in top end European brands. None of the Japanese companies offer this technology.

A digressive suspension provides a compliant (comfortable) ride and yet has great body control. It also generates more traction from the tyres thus improving cornering speed and acceleration.

The suspension tuning are done by professional race and rally drivers. Their inputs allows us to get a race car like setting that is precise steering and balance between front and rear wheel.

We've recently completed R&D and designed the suspension for the Honda Civics.

Call 012-9339966 to enquire.

Attachments

Phantom_Scarab

Nov 15, 2003
KLIA
Re: RCS Suspension Absorber Spring for Honda Civic FD2 FD2R DC2 EG6 EG9 EK4 EK9 EF8 E

What bout Integra DA6?

jdm_supplies

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004
Re: RCS Suspension Absorber Spring for Honda Civic FD2 FD2R DC2 EG6 EG9 EK4 EK9 EF8 E

we do DA6 as well

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006

Yo bro,

Hi! would like to ask, if u can do Honda Edix/FRV absorbers too?
Almost the same as DC5, but spring rate differs due to the weight of the car.
I bet u know more than me dude!!

TQ

-sham-

jdm_supplies

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004

Yo bro,

Hi! would like to ask, if u can do Honda Edix/FRV absorbers too?
Almost the same as DC5, but spring rate differs due to the weight of the car.
I bet u know more than me dude!!

TQ

-sham-
Yes we do. We will weigh the car and derive the best spring rates for your application.
Cheers.

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006

Hye Bro,

can u PM me your price estimation for a Honda Edix absorber/suspension setup??
i am active in the Edix forum and i hope i can bring this info to them.

Regards,
Sham

jdm_supplies

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004

Sham,

It will be approximately RM5k. Price includes bump steer kit.

Cheers.

dantei136

Known Member
Feb 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

BRO JDM...
Can do a RCS Suspension for a Honda CRV Year 2000 ??
Please PM me...

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

BRO JDM...
Can do a RCS Suspension for a Honda CRV Year 2000 ??
Please PM me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Before you get disappointed watching the full video, let me be the first to tell you that there isn't any drifting in this video, it only shows some track footage of Nobushige Kumakubo's new Team Orange Nissan Laurel that he will be hoping to debut somewhere in the early stages of the season.

The switch to a Laurel was brought on by the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience